他今晚会来 我真的很高兴
I’m so glad he’s coming tonight.
狂妄无礼的小东西
Cheeky little thing.
精力十足
Pure energy.
但是很了不起
But incredible.
真有爱
So sweet!
他一向难以控制 可是
He’s been hard to control, but…
却非常聪明
very, very smart… and very…
只要他能学会控制自己 他做什么都能成功
I mean, he could do anything if he just learned to control that energy.
他任何事情都能做到
He could do it, and do it all.
萨罗对他的保护欲很强
Saroo is very protective of him.
我很幸运
I’ve been blessed.
非常幸运
Very blessed.
你妈妈给我看了你以前那些奖杯
Your mom showed me all your old little trophies.
妈妈 你不是吧
Mum, you didn’t.
我都不知道你以前那么喜欢运动
I didn’t know you were so athletic.
那些只是一半而已 还有很多在车♥库♥里
That’s only half of them. There’s plenty more in the garage.
你去哪儿 伙计
Hey, where you going, mate?
把烟抽完
Finishing my smoke.
现在我想让他离开沙发
I can barely get him off…
-都很难 -露西
– …the couch these days. – Lucy!
你为什么就不能告诉他们
Why can’t you just tell them…
-你最近在干什么 -不要说
– what you’ve been up to? – Don’t!
告诉我们
Tell us.
他们会理解和支持你
They will understand and they will support you.
什么事 快说吧
What? Come on.
嘿 吃晚餐了
Hey, um, dinner!
赶快趁热吃吧
Better eat it, while it’s hot.
-你饿了吗 -是的
– You hungry? – Yeah.
怎么了
What?
我错过了什么
What have I missed?
没什么
Nothing.
-她看起来不高兴 -她没有不高兴
– She looks upset. – She’s not upset!
你又不知道我的感受
You don’t know how I feel.
萨罗无所不知
Saroo knows everything.
他可是专家
He’s an expert.
他是个经理
He’s a manager.
你为什么来这里
Why are you here?
因为他是你的兄弟
He’s here because he’s your brother.
不 他不是
No, he’s not.
-我们不一样 -住口 萨罗
– We’re different. – Hey, now now, Saroo!
萨罗
Saroo…
好了
All right.
没事的
It’s all right.
别这样
Hey hey, no no…
没事了 没事了 停下
It’s all right, It’s all right… Stop!
不要动
Don’t move.
没事了
It’s okay.
干得好啊
Nice one, mate.
没事了 没事了 深呼吸 深呼吸
It’s okay mate, It’s okay, just breathe, mate. Just breathe…
我恨他对你造成的伤害
I hate what he’s done to you.
对不起
I’m sorry.
萨罗
Saroo!
萨罗
Saroo.
萨罗
Saroo!
吻我
Kiss me.
别这样 求你了
Stop, please.
看着我
Look at me.
看着我
Look at me!
-晚点再谈 行吗 -你魂不守舍的
– Can this wait? – Where are you?
能不能等我们回家再谈
Can this wait ’til we get home?
-行吗 -家
– Yah? – Home?
什么家
What home?
你是指我独自待在一个房♥间
You mean, where I’m alone
你独自待在另一个房♥间的那个地方吗
in one room and you’re alone in another room?
来啊
Come on.
别这样 露西
Stop, Luce. Stop it.
来啊
Come on.
求你了
Please.
萨罗
Saroo!
你必须面对现实
You need to face reality!
你说的现实是什么意思
What do you mean? Reality?
你能想象我的心情吗 知道自己亲哥哥
You have any idea what it’s like knowing my real brother…
和母亲每一天都在找我
and mother spend everyday of their lives looking for me?
我的亲哥哥每天怎样呼喊着我的名字
How every day my real brother screams my name!
你能想象
Can you imagine the pain
他们不知道我的下落的痛苦吗
they must be in for not knowing where I am?
25年 露西 25年了
25 years, Luce. 25!
你为什么不告诉我这些心结
Why didn’t you tell me that’s was happening for you?
我们在优越的生活中 放纵享受着
And we swung about in our privileged lives.
那让我觉得恶心
It makes me sick.
我必须找到家
I have to find home.
他们必须知道 好吗
They need to know, okay?
我从未阻拦过你
I’ve never stopped you.
我想帮忙
I want to help.
我不能再这样下去了
I can’t do this anymore.
你值得更好的
You deserve more.
别这样
Don’t you do that!
你不能这样 这都是你错 可不怪我
Don’t you dare do that! This is on you, not on me.
萨罗 你在吗 伙计
Saroo, you there, mate?
明天是单日国际板球赛
It’s One Day International tomorrow.
你想来的话就来吧
You can come over if you like?
我是想告诉你 我修好了船柄
I meant to tell you, I fixed the tiller.
我们为什么不带它出去 我们可以开去海岸
Why don’t we take her out? We can head up the coast?
嘿 萨罗
Hey, Saroo…
伙计 你妈妈她不…
Mate, your mum’s not, um,
听着 我们找不到曼塔希 他又失踪了
look, we’ve lost track of Mantosh, he’s missing again.
你知道她有多担心
You know how worried she gets.
我们知道你辞了工作 伙计
We know you quit your job, mate.
我们很担心你 儿子
Just worried about you, son.
我最近时不时就去看看它
I’ve been visiting her.
每天晚上我顺着那些街道走回家
Every night I walk those streets home.
从坝上走回家
Home from the dam.
从车站走回家
Home from the station.
我现在知道了…
I know now…
路上走的每一步
…every single step of the way.
我想象着…
And I imagine that I’m…
我在它耳旁轻语
…whispering in her ear…
我在这 没事了
I’m here, it’s alright.
她是什么样的
What was she like?
很美
Beautiful.
纽约怎么样
How was New York?
都一样
It’s the same.
所以 你为什么回来了
So, what brings you back?
我拿到经费了
My funding came through.
太棒了
It’s great!
看吧
See…
他们知道你有多棒
They know how good you are.
我很想你
I miss you.
我见到你妈妈了
I saw your mom.
她不是很好
She’s not doing very well.
我担心 如果我告诉她我在找家她会崩溃的
I’m worried, it would kill her if she knew I was searching.
你低估她了
You underestimate her.
她需要你
She needs you.
不 给我5卢比 我把这些都搬走
No, give me five rupees then I’ll carry them all
好吧 你赢了 拿着吧
Okay, you win, take this
他当时搬着西瓜 没看到车过来
He was carrying a watermelon and didn’t see it coming
怎么了
What?
如果你找到了家 他们却都不在了怎么办
What if you do find home and they’re not even there?
你还会不停地去搜寻吗
And you never stop and keep searching?
你不知道过了这么久发生了什么
And you don’t know what happens over time,

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!