变种人 与生俱来拥有特殊能力
Mutants, born with extraordinary abilities.
然而 他们却也像孩童一般
And yet still, they are children
在黑暗中蹒跚前行 寻求正确的方向
stumbling in the dark, searching for guidance.
天赋 经常也是一种诅咒
A gift, can often be a curse.
若他拥有翅膀 就可能飞得离太阳太近
Give someone wings and they may fly too close to the sun
若他们能预言未来
Give them the power of prophecy,
就可能对明天充满恐惧
and they may live in fear of the future.
若他们拥有至高无上的天赋
Give them the greatest gifts of all,
超乎想象的强大能力
powers beyond imagination,
他们就可能认为自己应该统治世界
and they may think they are meant to rule the world.
-恩·沙巴·奴尔 -恩·沙巴·奴尔
– En Sabah Nur. – En Sabah Nur.
-恩·沙巴·奴尔 -恩·沙巴·奴尔
– En Sabah Nur. – En Sabah Nur.
从此您将永世主宰 我的主人
Now you will rule for eternity, my lord.
沉睡吧
Sleep.
开始转移
Let the transference begin.
当心
Watch out!
杀死伪神
Death to the false god!
金字塔 金字塔要塌了
The pyramid! The pyramid is collapsing!
-跑 -快跑
– Run. – Run, quickly.
保护主人
Protect him!
1973年1月28日 巴黎
众所周知 变种人首次曝光是在
As everyone knows, the existence of mutants was first discovered
1973年越战结束后巴黎和平协议签订大会上
during the Paris Peace Accords after the Vietnam war in 1973.
6天后 我们都目睹了变种人中的一员
6 days later, we all watched as one of those mutants…
埃里克·兰谢尔 在白宫草坪上
Erik Lehnsherr, attacked the president and the cabinet
袭击了总统和内阁官员
on the lawn of the White House.
另一位年轻的变种人出手相救 化解了危险
Their lives were saved by a young mutant, who stopped him.
如今兰谢尔依然在逃
Now, Lehnsherr escaped
他是世界头号♥通缉犯
and became the world’s most wanted fugitive.
而那位救人者也失踪了
And as for her, she disappeared as well.
但她成了新时代的象征
But, she has become the symbol of a new age.
标志着世界将从此
The face of a world that will never…
-截然不同 -你在朝我宝贝抛媚眼吗
– …be the same again. – You winking at my girl?
没错 世界陷入了恐慌
Yes, the world is panicked.
-你的宝贝 -许多人仍抱有偏见
– Your girl. – … and there is still some prejudice.
-你看上去的确够老 -但是如今
– I guess you do look old enough – But today,
-能当她爹了 -变种人已融入社会各行各业
– to be her father. – mutants are found in all walks of life.
先生们 你们有什么想法
Excuse me, gentlemen, is there something that you would like
要和全班同学分享吗
to be sharing with the rest of the class?
我能去厕所吗
Can I please go to the bathroom.
眼睛难受得要死
I think there’s something seriously wrong with my eyes.
去吧 斯考特 弄完之后
Fine, Scott, and afterwards, why don’t you stop by
顺便到校长办公室解释一下
the principal’s office and explain
你为何总要破坏课堂纪律
to him that you’re disrupting the class again.
办公室知道怎么走吧
I trust you know the way.
-知道 -那就好
– Yeah, I do. – Okay.
等一下 等一下
Oh. Hang on. Hang on.
我知道你们大部分人
Now, I know most of you were what?
那时候只有7岁左右
Around 7 years old at that time.
萨默斯
Summers!
我知道你在里面
I know you’re in here.
你在哭吗
Are you crying?
我还没揍你呢
I haven’t even kicked your ass yet.
萨默斯 想看我马子是吗
Summers. You want to eyeball my girl?
萨默斯
Summers.
萨默斯
Summers.
连♥战♥十场
Ten fights waged.
十场全赢
Ten fights won.
我们的银翼战士
The Winged Warrior.
猛禽之王 死亡天使
The Bird of Prey. The Angel of Death.
天使
Angel!
请掌声欢送肥佬
Let’s hear it for the fat man!
下一位挑战者
Our next challenger…
来自
comes straight…
慕尼黑♥马♥戏团
from the Munich Circus.
打啊
Fight
女士们先生们
Ladies and gentlemen,
唯一能和天使旗鼓相当的
the only one that could take on an Angel…
就只有恶魔了
is the Devil himself!
向大家隆重介绍
I give you…
惊艳非凡
the amazing…
无以伦比的
the fantastic
夜行者
Nightcrawler!
警告 有高压电哟
Caution. High voltage.
抱歉啦 变种人
Sorry, mutants!
小姑娘 你迷路了吗
Did you get lost little mouse?
表演在那边
The fight is over there.
打啊 不然我们都得死
Fight! Or they’ll kill us both.
大家都是来找刺♥激♥的
And it’s about to get exciting.
你是指这样吗
Ah, you mean this? Yes.
夜行者
Nightcrawler!
-夜行者 -夜行者
– Nightcrawler! – Nightcrawler!
对不起 对不起
I’m sorry. I’m sorry!
跟我走
Come with me.
站住
Hold it!
他们朝那边跑了
They went that way!
你能变形
You can transform.
-你是她 那个英雄 -我谁也不是
– You’re her, the hero. – I’m nobody.
不是什么英雄 快离开这里
I’m not a hero. Let’s get out of here.
回家睡个好觉 亨里克
Have a good night, Henryk.
你也是 米洛什
You too, Milosz.
亲爱的
Hi, my love.
今天还好吗
Good day?
现在好多了
Better now.
-妮娜呢 -在后院
– Where’s Nina? – At the back.
和她的小伙伴们在一起
With her friends.
别担心
Don’t worry.
大家都够吃
There is enough for everyone.
闭上双眼
Close your eyes now.
快快睡觉
Go to sleep
美梦相伴
and have a sweet dream.
是谁教你这首歌♥的 爸爸
Where did you learn that song, Papa?
我的爸爸妈妈教我的
I learned it from my parents.
他们的爸爸妈妈教他们的
And they learned it from their parents.
再往上也一样
And them from theirs.
总有一天 你也会唱给你的孩子听
And one day, you will sing it to you children too.
他们怎么了 你的爸爸妈妈
What happened to them, your parents?
他们被人带走了 当时我还很小
They were taken from me, when I was a little boy.
但他们永远在这里 在我心里
But, they are still here, inside.
还有这里 守护着你
And here… with you.
会有人来把你带走吗
Is someone going to take you away?
永远不会
Never.
我们或许比想象中更像兄弟
I guess we’re more alike than we thought.
他不听我们的
He won’t listen to us.
-他就是 -斯考特的作风
– He just… He’s been… – Scott.
我去和他说
Let me try.
很陈旧的感觉 这里是学校还是博物馆
Smells pretty old in here. Is this a school or museum.
还有一级 最后一级
One more, and last one.
走路请看路
Watch where you’re going.
我没法看
I can’t…
-你在和谁说话 -我
– What? Who are you talking to? – Me.
我在脑袋里听到了你的声音
I just heard you in my head.
-我能心灵感应 会读心 -别读我的
– I’m telepathic, I read minds. – Well, stay out of mine.
我可不要什么怪女孩在我脑里偷♥窥♥
I don’t need some weird girl creeping around in there.
别担心 斯考特 没啥可看的
Don’t worry, Scott, there’s not much to see.
等等 我没提过我的名字
Hey, wait. I didn’t tell you my name.
用不着
No, you didn’t.
阿历克斯·萨默斯
Alex Summers?
汉克·麦考伊
Hank McCoy!
你那身蓝色的毛呢
Whoa. What happen to the big blue… furry you?
我现在控制着呢

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
前一篇文章雄狮
下一篇文章瑞士军刀男
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!