我送马奇小姐回家
I will see miss March home.
我要向你母亲致意
I want to pay my respects to your mother.
我恐怕疏忽邻居的责任太久了
I’m afraid I’ve neglected my neighborly duties too long.
轻轻流吧 美丽的阿夫顿 绕过郁郁山岗
♪ Flow gently, sweet afton among thy wee braes ♪
你轻轻地流吧 我要把你颂扬 放声歌♥唱
♪ Flow gently, I’ll sing thee a song in thy praise ♪
我的玛丽啊
♪ My Mary’s asleep
高点 高点
Higher, higher, higher.
你却潺潺流淌
♪ By thy murmuring stream ♪
美丽的阿夫顿 你轻轻流 别扰她的梦乡
♪ Flow gently, sweet afton disturb not her dream ♪
下课
Class is dismissed.
我希望这次给她点教训
I hope this will teach her a lesson.
自大的东西
Stuck-up thing.
这会教她别再胡闹
That’ll teach her not to cut up didos.
艾米·马奇 你可以去关门了
Amy March, you may close the door.
戴维斯先生
Mr. Davis,
如果我承诺在做算术题时
if I solemnly promise not to draw anymore on my slate
不再在写字板上画画
when I’m supposed to be doing sums,
您能放过我吗?
may I go?
你保证?-是的 先生
Have I your promise? – Yes, sir.
很好
Very well.
把你的写字板给我
Give me your slate.
哦 不
Oh, no.
你的写字板 马奇小姐
Your slate, miss March.
求求您
I beg of you.
写字板
The slate.
这是你画的吗 马奇小姐?
Did you draw this, miss March?
我…
I…
是的
I think so.
戒尺递我
Hand me the ruler.
伸手
Hold out your hand.
高点儿
Higher.
再高点儿
Higher.
我准备好了 戴维斯先生
I’m ready, Mr. Davis.
你可以走了 马奇小姐
You may go, miss March.
谢谢 谢谢您
Oh, thank you. Thank you.
谢谢戴维斯先生
Oh, thank you, Mr. Davis.
他做了什么?-他说了什么?
What did he do? – What did he say?
他还惩罚什么了?-告诉我们
Did he punish you more? – Tell us.
他什么都没说
He didn’t say anything.
我只是对他说 如果我告诉我妈妈
I merely told him that my mother would most certainly take me out
我如何受到羞辱
of this miserable school
我妈妈就会带我离开这所烂学校
when I told her how I’d been humiliated.
我告诉他我不能留下来和他讨论这个问题了
I told him I could not stay to discuss the matter with him
因为我要准备今晚的舞会
as I have to prepare for the ball I’m attending tonight,
那是百万富翁詹姆斯·劳伦斯先生
which is being given in my honor
为我举办的舞会
by Mr. James Laurence, the millionaire.
我告诉他 我无法忍♥受被强迫
I told him I could not stand the degradationc
和一群没礼貌的女孩上学
of being forced to attend school with a lot of ill-mannered girls
这些女孩总是愚蠢地干涉
who stick their silly noses
高贵人的事务
into refined, elegant people’s business.
装模作样
The stuck-up thing.
亲爱的乔
Oh, dear Jo.
我不知道你该怎么办
I don’t know what you’re going to do.
我会着色
I’ll blend it right in
只需要涂几笔就好了
I can do it with just a few strokes of the brush.
真好 我会把那儿的每张椅子弄脏
Splendid. I’ll stick to every chair in the place.
我觉得可以别个蝴蝶结在上面
I thought if I pinned this bow over it.
别个蝴蝶结在那儿?
A bow? There?
很遗憾 乔 你只能一直坐着
I’m sorry, Jo, but you’ll just have to sit on it.
整晚坐在一块补丁上?
Sit on one patch all evening?
只要背靠墙壁 就能站着
She could stand if she’d keep her back to the wall.
你们得快点了 姑娘们
You’d better hurry, girls.
这就来 妈咪
Coming, marmee.
我真讨厌讲究
Oh, how I hate to be elegant.
裙子太美了 梅格
Oh, the dress is lovely, Meg.
太美了
Just lovely.
谢谢妈咪 请让我佩戴您的花边和珍珠项链
Oh, thank you, marmee, for letting me wear your lace and pearls.
它们旧了
They’re old,
但你这么年轻漂亮
but you’re young and very pretty.
谢谢 妈咪
Oh, thank you, marmee.
艾米 你真完美
Amy, you’re perfect.
谢谢妈咪
Oh, thank you, marmee.
还有贝丝 – 她也很漂亮吧?
And Bethy. – Isn’t she the pretty one?
妈咪 我一定得去吗?
Marmee, do I really have to go?
那儿有好多人
There’ll be all those people.
如果你留在家 就伤劳里的心了
Oh, it would hurt Laurie’s feelings if you stay at home,
他那么友好
and he’s been so kind.
亲爱的贝丝 你也该学会和人们交往了
Besides, dear Beth, you must learn not to be afraid of people.
好的 妈咪
Alright, marmee.
哎呀 我鞋子太紧了
Well, my shoes are too tight,
还有十九个发夹在我头发里
and I have 19 hairpins sticking in my hair
我后面还有个补丁 我简直糟透了
and a patch on my back, and I feel dreadful.
你的手套呢?
Where are your gloves?
在这儿 沾上了柠檬汁
Here. They’re stained with lemonade.
我最好别戴了
I don’t think I’d better wear them.
不 你一定得戴
Why, you must.
戴着手套才显得淑女
You can tell a lady by her gloves.
我不是这种淑女 -淑女怎能空着手?
Not this lady. -A lady barehanded?
你一定要戴手套 – 不然你不能跳舞了
You have to have gloves. – You can’t dance without them.
哈!反正我得背对着墙壁不能跳舞
Ha! I can’t dance and keep a back to the wall anyway.
我要把它们揉成团
I’ll crumple them up in my hand.
拿着 我们每人戴一只好手套 拿一只坏手套
Here.At least wear one of my nice ones and carry one of your ruined ones.
好吧
Oh, alright.
别撑坏了 你的手比我的大
Don’t stretch it. Your hands are bigger than mine.
晚安 妈咪 – 晚安 亲爱的
Well, goodnight, marmee. – Goodnight, dear.
晚安 妈咪 晚安 汉娜
Goodnight, marmee. Goodnight, Hannah.
晚安 妈咪
Goodnight, marmee.
玩开心
Have a good time.
晚安 妈咪
Goodnight, marmee.
别吃太多 要等到他人邀请
Don’t eat too much. Wait till you’re asked.
别担心 贝丝
Don’t be afraid, Bethy.
都带上干净的手帕了吗?
Have you all got clean handkerchiefs?
别把手放在背后
And don’t put your hands behind your back
或盯着别人
or stare.
别走来走去 大声嚷嚷 你会让我没面子的
Don’t stride about or swear. You’ll disgrace me.
也不许说俚语
And don’t say Christopher Columbus.
我会规规矩矩的
I’ll be prim as a dish.
不优雅 毋宁死!
Let’s be elegant or die!
哎 太男孩气了
Oh, so boyish.
那是我见过的最大的钢琴
That’s the biggest piano I ever saw.
呀 比我们厨房♥还大
Why, it’s bigger than our kitchen.
梅格还在和布鲁克先生跳舞
Meg’s still dancing with Mr. Brooke.
我打赌她已经晕头转向了
I bet she’s getting dizzy.
当你看着舞伴的眼睛 是不会晕的
You don’t get dizzy when you look straight into your partner’s eyes.
为什么不会?
Why not?
因为你眼中没有其它东西了
Well, because you don’t see anything else.
你不会看到别的东西在旋转
You don’t see that other stuff whirling around.
我能请你跳支舞吗 马奇小姐?
May I engage you for this dance, miss March?
请答应我
Do say yes.
谢谢 不了 我不想跳舞
Thank you, no. I don’t care for dancing.
我倒挺喜欢的
I’m enthusiastic for it.
你们躲在那棵树后干什么?
W-W-What are you doing there behind that palm?
这后面没别人了
Oh, there’s nobody behind that palm.
你们怎么不跳舞?
Then why aren’t you dancing?
妈妈觉得我还太小 不能跳舞
Mother thinks I’m too young to dance.
况且我喜欢和妹妹在一起 不喜欢和其他人一起
Besides, I’d rather mingle with my sister than mingle with the crowd…
就是这样 如果她在这儿的话
Uh, that is, if she were here.
她在那儿什么也看不到
Well, she can’t see anything from there.
她不需要看什么 她就喜欢听音乐
Oh, she doesn’t want to see much. She likes to listen to the music.
出来吧 坐到听得更清楚的地方去
Come out and sit where you can hear it better.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!