我家商品物美价廉哟
Beautiful items for sale!
提供代写代读服务 普什图语跟达利语都可以
Anything written! Anything read! Pashto and Dari!
我家商品物美价廉哟
Beautiful items for sale!
提供代写代读服务
Anything written. Anything read.
普什图语跟达利语都可以 我家商品物美价廉哟
Pashto and Dari. Beautiful items for sale.
我看家你卖♥♥东西给一个女人了 我亲眼看到的
I saw you serve a woman! I saw you with my own eyes!
– 呃 我想我没… – 你就是卖♥♥了
– Uh, I really don’t think… – You were!
提供代写代读服务
Anything written. Anything read.
普什图语跟达利语都可以 我家商品物美价廉哟
Pashto and Dari. Beautiful items for sale.
帕尔瓦娜
Parvana.
我们家能拿得出手来卖♥♥的只有这件了
It’s the only thing of value we have left.
我都没穿过 一次都没有
I never wore it. Not even once.
在我们国家 你哪有机会穿这裙子呢? 帕尔瓦娜
Where would you wear it, Parvana?
– 还是继续学习吧 好不好? – 好吧 爸爸
– Let’s continue your studies. All right? – Yes, Baba.
那好 关于丝绸之路 你了解多少?
Now, what can you tell me about the Silk Road?
丝绸之路
The Silk Road.
爸爸 我记不起丝绸之路的相关知识了
Baba, I can’t remember about the Silk Road.
或许我们可以把这当成一个故事来记
Maybe if we think of it like a story.
即使我们一无所有 故事也总能记在心间
Stories remain in our hearts even when all else is gone.
自我们的文明伊始 我们的人♥民♥就开始讲故事了
Our people have always told stories, from our very beginning,
那时我们的家乡叫作帕提亚和霍拉桑
when we were Parthia and Khorasan.
我们的家园在兴都库什山脉的利爪下被分成数个部分
A fractured land in the claws of the Hindu Kush mountains,
有北部沙漠那炽烈之眼的灼热
scorched by the fiery eyes of the Northern Deserts,
亦包括那黑白交汇的冰峰之凛冽
black rubble earth against ice peaks.
我们的家园就如一个凶兽的骨架
Our land was the petrified skeleton of a monster.
我们的家园叫阿里亚纳
We were Ariana,
是高尚与荣耀之乡
the land of the noble and honorable.
我们可谓是世界交通的枢纽
We were a pathway to everywhere,
让东西方可互通有无
carrying goods from east to west.
我们研究星象
We studied the stars
在混乱的星空中寻找规律
and began to see order amidst the chaos.
我们的人♥民♥中涌现许多科学家 哲学家和故事传唱人
We were scientists, philosophers, and storytellers.
为解答疑惑而探求真知
Questions sought answers and then more questions.
我们开始了解宇宙中我们的位置
We began to see our place in the universe.
但我们处于两个交战国的边境交汇处
But we were at the edges of empires at war with each other,
数千年以来
as borders were defined and redefined…
边境无数次被重新界定
over thousands of years.
无数统治者在此开战 有波斯的居鲁士二世大帝
Of these mighty rulers came Cyrus the Great of Persia.
还有马其顿王国的亚历山大大帝
Then Alexander the Great of Macedon.
有印度的孔雀王朝
There came the Mauryan Empire,
也有成吉思汗的铁骑
Genghis Khan,
还有好多好多
and so on and so on.
每次战争都血流成河
Each time there was bloodshed,
而每次战争也都会有幸存者
and each time there were survivors.
历史的轨迹不断地重复着
A pattern repeating itself endlessly.
帕尔瓦娜 我年轻的时候
When I was young, Parvana,
在这个城市里 我体验过和平的滋味
I knew what peace felt like, here in this city.
孩子们都会去读书 女人们也能上大学
Children went to school, women went to university.
这里成了世外桃源
All the empires forgot about us,
至少有那么一段时间是
for a while at least.
但好景不长
But it did not last.
我们的国土变得脆弱不堪
The ground became weak under our feet,
从未安定
always uncertain.
先是一场政♥变♥ 又来了一次入侵
First came a coup d’état, then an invasion,
之后就是内战
then a civil war.
如此的混乱局面下
In the chaos,
有些人希望领袖可以恢复秩序
some looked to those who might restore order.
但那代价实在是太大了
But at a great cost.
我们给女性定下了严格的德行规范
We have determined specific dignity for women!
女人决不能外出 招惹不必要的关注
Women should not go outside and attract unnecessary attention!
如果女人向外人展露自己的容貌 她将受到伊♥斯♥兰♥教法的诅咒
If a woman shows herself, she will be cursed by the Islamic Sharia
永远也别想上天堂
and should never expect to go to heaven.
一切都变了 帕尔瓦娜
Everything changes, Parvana.
记录这些的故事提醒着我们
Stories remind us of that.
帕尔瓦娜 你到底有没有在听啊?
Parvana, were you listening at all?
我在听呢 爸爸
Yes, Baba.
要不你给我讲讲我们游牧民族的祖先
Why don’t you tell me about our nomadic ancestors
和他们那些金山的事 好不好?
and their hills of gold?
好吧
Well?
2000年前
2,000 years ago…
– 然后呢? – 2000年前…
– Yes? – 2,000 years ago…
有一位巴克特里亚王国公主
there was a Bactrian princess
她有一个王冠
who had a crown.
然后呢?
And?
– 然后…- 帕尔瓦娜?
– And… – Parvana?
走开 别碰我的东西
Away. Keep away from my things.
快走 我说快走 你这只蠢狗
Go away. I said go away, you silly dog!
嘿 你 你以为你在干什么?
Hey, you! What do you think you’re doing?
这个女孩为什么乱喊?
Why is this girl shouting?
她只是个孩子 她无意引人注目
She is only a child. She meant nothing by it.
她就是在引人注意
She’s drawing attention to herself!
她应该待在家里 而不是在市场抛头露面
She should be at home, not displaying herself in the market.
我家除了一个婴儿 没有男孩 我需要她帮我
I have no son at home, except an infant. I need my daughter to help me.
– 站起来 我们跟你说话呢 – 我是个残..
– Stand up when we talk to you. – I am a cr…
我说给我站起来
I said stand up!
– 我认得你 – 是的 伊德瑞斯
– I know you. – Yes, Idrees.
我以前给你上过课 你那时是个好学生
I was your teacher once. You were a good student.
你给我讲那堆没用的东西 浪费了我宝贵的时间
You wasted my time, teaching me things of no worth.
我已加入塔♥利♥班♥ 现在是专杀伊♥斯♥兰♥敌人的战士
I have joined the Taliban and now I fight the enemies of Islam.
好吧 如果我也能算是敌人 那真♥主♥已经夺走了我的腿来惩罚我的罪
Well, if I am an enemy, then for my sins God has taken my leg.
老头 你敢嘲笑我?
Are you making fun of me, old man?
我在战争中失去了一条腿 那场我们并肩作战的战争
I lost my leg in the war. The war we fought together.
– 她多大了?- 伊德瑞斯
– How old is the girl? – Idrees.
– 她还是个孩子 – 她这岁数已经能嫁人了
– She is a child. – She’s old enough to marry.
我也快要讨老婆了
I’ll be looking for a wife soon.
她已经许配给别人了
She’s already been promised to someone.
她得把自己裹好
Well, she should cover herself properly.
– 或许你该把眼睛从她身上拿开 – 你跟我说什么?
– Maybe you should stop looking at her. – What did you say to me?
我说你把你那双眼睛拿开
I said stop looking at her.
– 我杀了你 – 伊德瑞斯
– I can have you killed! – Idrees.
– 注意你的言辞 – 够了 走吧
– You watch what you say! – That’s enough. Come on.
你还好吗?
Are you all right?
我没事 爸爸
Yes, Baba.
不愧是我的好女儿
That’s my girl.
我们回家吧
Let’s go home now.
帕尔瓦娜?
Parvana?
你跟那男的说我已经许配给别人了
You told that boy I was promised to someone.
我是要结婚了吗?
Am I getting married?
当然不是 你还是个孩子呢
Of course not. You are still a child.
我现在只想让你天天玩耍 讲讲故事就好
I want you playing and telling stories.
我长大了 不愿意讲什么故事了
I’m too old for that now.
长大了就不爱故事了? 你一直很爱故事啊
Too old for stories? You’ve always loved stories.
讲故事能有什么用?
What’s the use?
我跟你妈妈谈几句 一切都会好起来的
I’ll have a word with Mama-jan and we’ll sort it all out.
求你别提那裙子的事
Please don’t mention the dress.
要不她会唠叨个没完的
Then I’ll never hear the end of it.
– 什么没完? – 没事 妈妈
– The end of what? – Nothing, Mama-jan.
我们不卖♥♥帕尔瓦娜的漂亮裙子了
We’re not selling Parvana’s good dress.
爸爸 我说的不是这个
Baba, that’s not what I meant.
我们需要钱 孩子她爸
We need the money, Baba.
这几天市场比较萧条 过一阵就好了
We’ll hold off for a bit. I think business will pick up.
如果经济好起来 我们当然不用卖♥♥这裙子
If business picks up, then we won’t have to sell it, sure.
但是理想很遥远 现实很骨感 我们必须卖♥♥掉它
But the sky is far and the earth is hard. We will have to sell it soon.
好吧 那饭前讲个故事如何?
Well, what about a little story before dinner?
这样暂时我们都不会因裙子的事而烦心了
And we’ll forget all about dresses for a while.
或许帕尔瓦娜想给我们讲个故事?
Maybe Parvana would like to read something for us?
现在我不想讲 妈妈 我好累
Not right now, Mama-jan. I’m tired.
她跟我说她已经长大了
She’s not a child anymore, she tells me.
所以她现在不喜欢故事了
So she doesn’t like stories.
别急着当大人 宝贝女儿
Don’t be in such a hurry to grow up, my sweet girl.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!