主演:比尔·普曼
派翠西亚·阿奎特
巴沙扎·盖提
妖 夜 荒 踪
劳勃·布莱克
导演:大卫·林奇
狄克罗伦死了
Dick Laurant is dead.
我今晚不想出去
You don’t mind that I’m not coming to the club tonight?
你要做什么?
What are you going to do?
待在家里,看书
Stay home. Read
看书?
Read?
看什么书?
Read? Read what?
我还是能逗你笑
It’s nice to know I can still make you laugh.
我最爱笑了,费德
I like to laugh, Fred.
所以我才会娶你
That’s why I married you.
你回家时可以叫醒我
You can wake me up when you get home if you want to.
(月光小室)
Luna Lounge
那是什么?
What’s that?
录影带
A videotape.
在外面找到的
I found it outside on the steps.
谁送来的?
Who’s it from?
不知道
I don’t know.
信封上没写
There isn’t anything on the envelope.
带子上呢?
Does it say anything on the tape?
也没有
No, nothing.
那就放放看看吧
Well, Let’s see what’s on it.
来呀
Come on.
一定是房♥屋中介商
Must be from a real estate agent.
也许吧
Maybe.
没关系
It’s okay. It’s okay.
我昨晚做了个梦
I had this dream last night.
你在屋子里
You were inside the house.
叫着我的名字
You were calling my name.
费德?你在哪里?
Fred? Where are you?
我找不到你
I couldn’t find you.
你躺在床上,那不是你
And there you were lying in bed……but it wasn’t you.
很像你,但不是你
It looked like you……but it wasn’t.
费德,你没事吧?
Fred? Are you all right?
你起得真早
You’re up early.
我被狗叫声吵醒
The dog woke me.
到底是谁家的臭狗?
Who the hell owns that dog?
什么东西?
What’s that?
又是录影带?
Another videotape.

Yes.
你不看吗?
Don’t you wanna watch it?
看啊
I guess so.
你到底看不看?
Well, don’t you want to watch it?
好啦
Yeah.
还不是一样
It’s the same thing.
不一样
No, it isn’t.
费德?
Fred?
搞什么?
What……?
我们得报♥警♥
We have to call the police.
没错,是的
That’s right. Yes.
有人偷♥拍♥我们睡觉
Someone broke in and taped us while we slept.
这还不够么?荷利斯街,天文台附近
Isn’t that enought?
S-s-seven-oh-three-five Hollis.

Yes.
我们会在
We’ll be here.
怎样?
So?
他们会派两名警探来
They’re sending two detectives out.
没有了
That’s it.
你觉得呢?
What’d you think?
很难说
I really don’t know.
去查查走廊和卧房♥
Let’s check the hallway and the bedroom.
这是卧房♥?
This the bedroom?
你们都睡在这儿?
You sleep here? In this room? Both of you?
就是这里
This is our bedroom.
没有别的卧房♥?
There’s no other bedroom?
没有
No.
这是个练习室
I mean, I use it as a practice room.
完全隔音
It’s soundproof.
你是乐手?
You’re a musician?

Yeah.
你玩什么乐器?
What’s your axe?
中音萨克斯风
Tenor saxophone.
你也会…?
Do you……?
不,我是音盲
No. Tone deaf.
你有摄影机吗?
Do you own a video camera?
没有
No.
费德讨厌那玩意
Fred hates them.
我喜欢保存自己的记忆
I like to remember things my own way.
什么意思?
What do you mean by that?
我脑海的记忆不见得是事实
Not necessarily the way they happened.
你们有安全系统吗?
Do you have an alarm system?
有的
Yes.actually we do.
只是最近不常用
But, we haven’t been using it lately.
为什么?
Why not?
它老是乱响
It kept going off, for some reason. False alarms.
你们最好再用
Might wanna try and use it again.

Yeah.
好了
Okay.
我们去查看门窗是否已关好
We’re gonna check the windows and doors,
see ifanybody tried to break in.
警方会加强巡逻
We’ll keep watch over the house.
我们会尽力而为
We’ll do the best we can.
有什么事要通知我们
If anything else happens, you’ll call us.
我们会的
We will.
谢了,两位
Thanks,guys.
应该的
It’s what we do.
安迪,好棒的派对
Hey, Andy! Great party.
你真是美艳动人
You look ravishing.
谢谢你
Thank you.
费德,帮我倒酒
Fred? Please?
拜托
Please?
两杯威士忌,不加冰块
Two double scotches, neat.
我们见过,对吧?
We’ve met before, haven’t we?
应该没有
I don’t think so.
我们在哪里见过?
Where was it you think we met?
在你家,你不记得?
At your house. Don’t you remember?
不记得
No.No, I don’t.
你确定?
Are you sure?
当然
Well, of course.
老实说,我人在那儿
As a matter of fact, I’m there right now.
什么?你在哪儿?
What do you mean? You’re where right now?
我在你家
At your house.
你♥他♥妈♥的疯了
That’s fucking crazy, man.
打电♥话♥给我
Call me.
打电♥话♥回家
Dial your number.
打呀
Go ahead.
我就说我在你家
I told you I was here.
你怎么弄的?
How’d you do that?
尽管问
Ask me.
你怎么会在我家?
How’d you get inside my house?
你邀我来,我不会不请自来
You invited me. It is not my custom to go where I’m not wanted.
你是谁?
Who are you?
把电♥话♥还给我
Give me back my phone.
很高兴和你聊天
It’s been a pleasure talking to you.
我的酒呢?
I thought you were getting my drink.
等一下
Hang on, just a minute.
安迪,那家伙是谁?
Andy……Who’s the guy on the stairs?
穿黑衣的人
The guy in black.
不晓得,他是狄克罗伦的朋友
I don’t know his name.He’s a friend of Dick Laurent’s, I think.
狄克罗伦?
Dick Laurent?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!