绞刑不同于吊刑
绞刑受刑部位是脖子
吊刑受刑部位是手腕
绞刑分为“吊死”和“勒死”两种
拇指吊刑
普通吊刑,行刑者先将犯人的手腕用绳子捆住
吊到一定高度再使其下落,在下落的冲力下
犯人的双臂会被拉得脱臼,犯人可能会因此死亡
吊刑还有一些更残忍♥的方式
其中一种是用细绳或铁丝将犯人的双手拇指捆扎并吊起
身体的重量全部落在两个大拇指上
黄金三镖客
小人
是贝克派你来的吗?
You’re from Baker?
告诉他我把知道的都说出来了
Tell Baker that I told him all that I know already.
我现在只想安度余年 你懂吗?
Tell him I want to live in peace, understand?
这样折磨我一点用也没有
There is no use to go on tormenting me!
我对那笔钱的事一点都不知道
I know nothing at all about that case of coins.
若在钱失踪前他能听我的话
Now that gold has disappeared,but if he’d listened,
就不会有现在这种事发生
we could have avoided this altogether.
我到军事法庭去查过
I went to the army court.
根本没有人证
There were no witnesses.
所以他们什么也查不出来
They couldn’t uncover any more.
钱的事我真的一无所知
I can’t tell Baker what happened to the money.
请你照着我的话告诉他
Go back and tell him that.
听说有人来看过你
Word’s around you had a visitor,
贝克也知道这件事
and Baker knows it.
他的名字叫杰克森
Name’s Jackson.
是杰克森来过了
Well, Jackson was here
还是贝克搞错了
or Baker’s got it all wrong.
他没搞错
He’s not wrong.
也许贝克想知道
Maybe Baker would like to know
你们谈论的有关钱箱的事
just what you and Jackson had to say about the cash box.
不过他并没有付钱让我查钱箱的事
That’s not what I’m being paid for.
所以我只想知道杰克森的化名
I’m only interested in what name Jackson’s hiding under now.
为什么你认为杰克森有化名
Why do you think Jackson may be assuming another name?
否则我早就找到他了
I would have found him already.
我想找人 就一定能找到
When I start off to find somebody, I find him.
所以他们才愿意花钱雇我
That’s why they pay me.
贝克付你多少?
What is Baker paying you?
那是你家人?
That’s your family?
是的
Yes.
很幸福的家庭
Nice family.
他付你多少钱来杀我?
What does he pay you for murdering me?
五百美元
$500
来找出杰克森的化名
to get the name.
告诉我化名
The name.
是卡森 比尔·卡森
Carson. Bill Carson.
那就是他现在的名字
That’s what he calls himself now.
这里有一千美元
That’s a lot of money. $1,000.
一千美元?
$1,000?
居然还有黄金 数目真不小
And some in gold. That’s a tidy sum.
可惜当我收了钱后 就一定会完成任务
But when I’m paid, I will see the job through.
是你
It’s you.
有消息吗?
Any information?
他说了不少
Too much.
一些你感兴趣的
He said quite a bit that should interest you,
以及一些我感兴趣的
and one or two things that interested me.
比如?
Such as?
杰克森的化名是比尔·卡森
The name Jackson’s hiding under is Bill Carson.

Ah.
那是你想知道的
That’s your bit.
继续讲
Keep talking.
他还提到钱箱之类的事
He also mentioned something about a certain cash box,
一个失踪的钱箱
which just happened to disappear.
这是我感兴趣的
That’s my bit.
还有别的吗?
Anything else?
这还不够吗?
Not enough for you, eh?
你放心
Well, you don’t have to worry.
他不会再讲话了
He’ll never say anything to anybody again.
噢 干得好
Oh, yeah, yeah. Perfect.

Here you are.
这是付给你的钱
Here. This is for you.
你干得真不错
You did a good job for me.
的确值五百美元
Worth $500.
哎呀 我几乎忘了
Yeah. I almost forgot.
他付了我一千美元
He gave me $1,000.
想必是想让我杀了你
I think his idea was that I kill you.
问题是 只要我收了钱
But you know the pity is, when I’m paid,
就一定会完成任务
I always follow my job through.
这点你最清楚
You know that.
别!天使眼……
No! Angel Eyes…
坏人
朋友 别摸枪 对你没好处的
No. No pistol, amigo. It won’t do you any good.
我们有三个人
There are three of us.
嘿 朋友
Hey, amigo.
你知道你这张俊脸至少值两千美元吗?
You know you’ve got a face beautiful enough to be worth $2,000?
没错
Yeah.
但你却不像是能领到赏金的人
But you don’t look like the one who’ll collect it.
向后退几步
A couple steps back.
谢谢你
Thank you.
你现在值多少?
How much are you worth now?
多少?
How much?
当然是两千美元
$2,000.
没错 是两千美元
That’s right, $2,000.
对 两千块
Yeah, $2,000.
你个狗♥杂♥种♥
¡Hijo de una puta que te parió!
你会付出代价的
You’ll pay for this! I hope you end up in a graveyard
祝你染上霍乱、狂犬病和瘟疫 最后痛苦地死掉
with the cholera and the rabies and the plague!
放开我
Cut me loose!
放开我 你这个混♥蛋♥
Cut me loose, you filthy bastard!
让我下来
Put me down!
愿你老妈沦为廉价妓♥女♥
I hope your mother ends up in a two-dollar whorehouse!
放开我
Cut me loose! Cut me loose!
你仍能拯救自己的灵魂
You can still save yourself.
放了我 我会原谅你的
Let me go, and I’ll pardon you.
让我走
Let me go.
我不舒服
I think I feel sick.
血液上涌
The blood is bursting through my…
金发仔 我口渴
I’m dry, Blondie.
给我水
Water.
你这只猪 你个杂种 放我走!
You swine. You son of a bitch. Let me go!
欺负双手被绑的人 能叫英雄吗?
You’re brave with a man who’s tied up!
回来!
Come back!
我们公平地打一场
Come back and fight! You bastard.
怎么搞的
Who the hell is that?
一个混♥蛋♥进去 另一个混♥蛋♥出来
One bastard goes in, another comes out.
闭嘴!
Cut it out! Cut it out!
我是个诚实的农夫 我是被冤枉的……
I’m an honest farmer! I’m innocent of any…
那么 诚实的农夫 你认识这个人吗?
So, you’re an honest farmer. You recognize this man?
我?
Me?
就是你
Yeah, it’s you.
谁说是我 你连字都不认识
Me? Who says so? You can’t even read.
卷起来 快卷起来
Yeah, roll it up. Roll it up.
把它挂哪儿我有个好建议
I’ll give you a good idea where you can put it.
你们这些警长副警长 还有生养你们的人 全下地狱去吧
To hell with all you sheriffs and deputies and all who gave birth to you.
大家看呐 他居然给那家伙脏钱
Hey, everybody, look, look. He’s giving him the filthy money.
犹大 你出♥卖♥♥♥我!
Judas. You sold my hide.
但你享受不到这些脏钱
But you won’t enjoy any of that money, not a penny.
世上若有公理的话
If there’s justice in the world,
这些钱都会成为你的棺材本儿
that money will go to the undertakers.
每个子儿都是
Every penny of it.
你知道你是谁吗?
You know who you are?
你知道你是谁的儿子吗?
You want to know whose son you are?
你当然知道 大家都知道
You don’t, I do. Everybody does.
你有成千个老爸 而且和你一样 都是杂种
You’re the son of a thousand fathers, all bastards like you.
还有你老妈……你老妈
And your mother… Your mother!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!