Fly safe.
路上小心
I will. Good-bye mother.
好的 再见 妈妈
All right, guys. thanks.
好的 伙计们 谢谢
Excuse me.
打扰一下
Mr. widmore?
你是Widmore先生吗?
Yes.
是的
I’m sun kwon… mr. paik’s daughter.
我是Sun Kwon 是Paik的女儿
I’m the managing director of paik industries.
我是Paik企业的常务董事
Yes, of course. how is your father?
是的 我知道 你父亲可好?
Excellent, thank you.
很好 谢谢
Quite the golfer.
他高尔夫球打得很好
I believe I owe him dinner after our last game.
我记得上次比赛后我还欠他一顿饭
Are you really going to pretend that you don’t know who I am?
你还真打算假装一直不认识我吗?
I’m afraid I don’t know what you’re talking about, ms. kwon.
我不明白你的意思 Kwon小姐
Yes, you do know, mr. widmore…
你知道 你当然知道 Widmore先生
Just like you know
正如你知道
We’ve been lying all this time about where we were
我们一直在隐瞒我们以前待的地方
And what happened to us there.
还有我们所遭遇的事
You and I have common interests.
你和我有着共同的利益驱使
When you’re ready to discuss them…
当你想要和我谈这些的时候
Call me.
给我打电♥话♥
As you know,
正如你所知
We’re not the only ones who left the island.
我们不是唯一离开那座岛的人
Ms. kwon?
Kwon小姐
Why would you want to help me?
你为什么要帮助我?
Go back lower! we have to go find jin!
飞回去! 我们一定要找到Jin!
Sun, there’s nobody down there! you can’t see anything from here!
Sun 那里已经没有人了! 你怎么知道!
We didn’t get enough fuel! we can’t go back! go lower! I know he’s there!
油不够了! 我们不能回去! 飞回去! 我知道他在那儿!
Sun, I’msun, I’m so sorry. he’s not he’s down there!
Sun 我…Sun 我很抱歉 他已经… 他在那里!
I know he’s down there!
我知道他就在那里!
We gotta go! no! I’m not leaving him!
我们得走了! 不要! 我不要丢下他!
Can’t get to him! no, we’re not leaving him!
不能去找他! 不 我们不能丢下他!
we’re not! turn back around!
不能! 快调头!
Sun! sun! it’s gone!
Sun! sun! 他死了!
He’s gone.
他死了
Shh. shh.
嘘 嘘
Lapidus!
Lapidus!
Fly us back to the island.
载我们回小岛
You got it.
收到
No!
不!
No! no!
不! 不!
No!
不!
Why?
为什么?
“why” what?
什么为什么?
Why did you kill him when you knew it would destroy the boat?
你知道那东西能炸毁船 为什么还要杀死他?
Well, john, I really wasn’t thinking straight.
John 我当时真的难以控制我的情绪
Sometimes…
有的时候…
Good command decisions get compromised
即使英明的决策
By bad emotional responses.
也会受到不好的情绪所影响
I’m sure you’re gonna do a much better job
我相信你能公私分明
Of separating the two than I ever did.
比我做得更好
What are you doing?
你在干什么?
I asked you a question! if I were you, I’d duck.
我在问你呢! 如果我是你 我会躲一下
I better change.
我最好得改改了
Nice day for a swim.
游泳的好天气啊
What are you doing here?
你还在这儿干嘛?
Decided to take a dip.
在想要不要去泡一泡
Whatcha celebratin’?
你在庆祝什么?
I’m not celebrating.
我没有在庆祝
Is that our boat?
那是我们的船吗?
It was.
曾经是
What’s that for?
穿那个做什么?
I’m going somewhere cold.
我要去一个冰冷的地方
Then where is mine?
那我呢?
You don’t need one
你不需要穿这个
Because you’re not going with me.
因为你不会和我一起去
Yes, I am going with you. no, john, you’re not.
不 我会和你去的 不会 John 你不会
Jacob told me what we had to do.
Jacob告诉过我要怎么做
You don’t get to make all the decisions–
你不能就这样全权决定了…
He told you what to do, but he didn’t tell you how
他告诉你要做什么 但没有跟你说怎么做
Because he wants me to suffer the consequences. what consequences?
因为他要我来承担后果 什么后果
Whoever moves the island can never come back.
不管是谁移♥动♥了这岛就不会再活着出来
So I’d like you to get on the elevator, john,
所以你得坐上电梯 John
And go back up.
上去吧
Richard and my people will be waiting
Richard和我的人
2 miles east of the orchid. waiting for me?
在兰花站西边2英里处等着 等我?
Ready, willing and able
他们愿意 乐意
To share what they know.
地告诉你他们所知道的事
And then they will follow your every word.
然后他们会对你马首是瞻
Good-bye, john.
再见 John
I’m sorry I made your life so miserable.
很抱歉让你的生活如此痛苦
What do I tell ’em to do?
我要告诉他们做什么?
You’ll find your way, john.
你会知道的 John
You always do.
你向来如此
Hello, john.
你好 John
Welcome home.
欢迎回家
I hope you’re happy now, jacob.
我想你现在满意了吧 Jacob
Yeah, what is that?
那是什么?
Where’s the island?
岛去哪了?
Where’s the island?!
岛呢?
Where the hell’s the island?! it’s gone.
他妈的 那岛哪去了? 消失了
Where the hell am I gonna land this thing?!
我把这鬼东西停哪儿啊?
There’s another smaller island close by they took us to!
他们把我们带到过附近的另一个小一点的岛
I got news for ya, doc!
医生 我给你说
There’s nothing but water in every direction!
四周除了水 什么也没有
Doesn’t matter now.
现在没关系了
That’s it, people! we’re out of fuel!
我们完了 没油了
Get your life vests on! we’re going in!
穿上救生衣 我们要入水了
Brace yourselves!
做好准备
Desmond! the life raft!
Desmond 救生筏
Hold on!
坚持住
Where’s jack?! kate! where is he?!
Jack呢? Kate? 他去哪了?
Are you okay? hurley, carry the baby.
你没事吧 hurley 抱着宝宝
Sayid, are you all right? yes!
Sayid 你没事吧? 是的
Jack! where’s desmond?
Jack Desmond在哪?
Get the baby. I got him.
抱着宝宝 我接住它了
Give me a hand!
来搭把手
Here you go.
抓住你了
Get him to the raft. get him to the raft.
把他弄到救生筏上 把他放到救生筏上
Get him up in the raft. we’ve gotta get him in the raft.
把他放到救生筏上 得把他放到救生筏上
Is he breathing? oh, my god. is he breathing?
他还有呼吸吗? 天啊 他还有呼吸吗?
Oh, my god.
天啊
Oh, come on, desmond.
撑住 desmond
One, two, three.
一 二 三
Yeah.
好了
Yeah, yeah.
好了 好了
Yeah.
好了
Yeah. yeah.
好了 好了
Yeah, you’re all right. you’re all right, man.
好了 你没事了 你没事了 伙计
You’re okay.
你没事了
Desmond. that’s it.
desmond 你没事了
You’re all right. that’s it.
你没事了 没事了
It’s okay.
没事了
It’s okay.
没事了
We’re alive.
我们还活着
Hello?
喂?
Hello? who’s there?
是谁?
Don’t move.
别动
Don’t you touch my son!
别碰我儿子
Claire?
Claire?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!