改编自真实事件
第一天
2018年6月23日 星期六
抢断他 小柴
Tackle him, Chai.
你可以的 小柴
You can do it, Chai.
来吧 小柴 我们去吃点东西
Come on, Chai. Let’s go eat.
泰国清莱府班宗
嘿 普雷姆
Hey Prem.
你妈妈为你的生日派对 准备了一个海绵宝宝蛋糕
Your mother bought a SpongeBob cake for your birthday party.
小孩子才吃海绵宝宝蛋糕!
SpongeBob cake for a little boy!
别再捉弄我了
Stop giving me a hard time.
猜猜我们要去哪里?
Guess where we’re going?
我们在派对开始前 去洞穴探险吧
Before your party, let’s go to the cave.
对 寿星仔的洞穴探险之旅!
Yeah, the cave for the birthday boy!
我们来比比谁更快到达公园
I’ll race you to the park.
那我最好跟你们一起去
Then I better go with you.
我们应该抓紧时间 天快黑了
We have to go quickly, it’ll be dark soon.
教练 我爸在准备派对的食物
Coach, my dad’s cooking for the party.
我答应过他会帮忙
I promised to help.
你真是个孝顺的好儿子 那我们派对上见
You’re a good son.
See you at the party.
好的 慢走 今晚7点见
Okay, bye. See you at 7pm.
睡美人洞 坤喃朗农皇家森林公园
走吧!
Go! Go!
等等 阿姆!
Hey, Arm!
走吧!
Go!
下午3点07分
3号♥洞室 距离入口800米
走吧 慢慢来
Go, walk slowly.
这是最惊险刺♥激♥的一段
This is always the best part.
继续向前!
Keep going!
晚上7点32分
我有叮嘱过普雷姆 让他结束练习后直接回家
I told Prem to come straight home after practice.
好吧 如果他们去了你那边 告诉他们我们正在等他们回来开始派对
Well, if they stop over tell them we’re waiting to start the party.
不好意思 我来晚了
Sorry I’m late.
店里实在太忙了
The shop got really busy.
你是小柴的妈妈 对吧?
You’re Chai’s mom, right?
是的
That’s right.
虽然我很想看他们比赛 但我总是忙于工作
I want to watch the games but I’m always working.
再见
看来他们去了洞穴那边
Looks like they did go to the cave.
他们全都去了? -对
All of them?
在这种大雨天?
In this rain?
早些时候没有下雨
It wasn’t raining earlier.
那个 我想说
Excuse me.
我们应该开车去洞穴那边接他们吧?
Shouldn’t we drive to the cave and get them?
他们在回来的路上会被淋湿的
They’ll get soaked riding back.
这么晚还待在洞穴里 他们到底在想什么?
What are they thinking staying in the cave this late.
天气预报说泰国北部有大雨
Heavy rain is forecast in Northern Thailand as the monsoon season starts early.
因为雨季提前到来
雨季?
Monsoon?
通常要到7月才开始吧
That usually starts in July.
不可能是雨季的原因
It can’t be the monsoon.
那个洞穴每年都会发洪水
That cave floods every year.
小柴的自行车!
That’s Chai’s bike!
我们是之前联♥系♥过你的父母
We’re the parents who called ahead.
有没有看到那些孩子? -我们找过了 但无法继续深入寻找
Have you seen the boys?
We’ve looked and can’t go any further.
洞穴被水淹了
The cave’s flooding.
我们已经联♥系♥了当局
We called the authorities.
洞穴淹了 孩子们怎么出来?
It’s flooding. How can the boys get out?
我已经寻求帮助了 请耐心等候
I’ve already asked for help.
Please wait.
我们进去找他们吧
Let’s go in and get them.
请冷静下来 等待支援
Calm down and wait for help.
小柴!
小柴!能听到我说话吗?
Chai! Can you hear me?
小柴!
我刚准备吃晚饭
I just started my dinner.
很抱歉 府长
Sorry, Governor.
通知海豹突击队了吗?
Have the SEALs been deployed?
他们已到达现场 长官
They’re already on the ground, sir.
凌晨12点47分
-就是他们? -是的
-你好 -你好
这位是弗恩昂斯沃斯
This is Vern Unsworth.
我是这个府的府长 你是?
I’m the Governor of the province. You are?
我是安隆苏利翁队长
Captain Arnont Sureewong.
隶属海豹突击队
Navy SEALs, sir.
把所有东西搬到帐篷里
Move everything to the tent.
我想知道最新进展
I need an update.
我的队员将会带上潜水装备进入洞内
My men will enter with scuba gear.
这边请
这位先生住在附近 了解这个洞穴的结构
This man lives nearby, sir. He knows the cave.
你好 -你好
Hello.
我画了它的结构图 完整的结构图
我从未在它淹水时进去过
那完全是另外一回事 只有狂热分子才会这么做
不过 虽然里面有些角落非常狭窄
极度狭窄 但也有些大的洞室
-请让我把这个拿去给队员看 -我们走吧
Let’s go.
长官 我去给你弄点吃的
Maybe I could find you something to eat, sir?
谢谢你
That would be kind.
这可能会是一个漫长的夜晚
This could be a long night.
从这里开始铺设引路绳
Start laying guideline from here.
3号♥洞室 距离入口800米
这是个很深的洞穴 长达数公里
It’s a deep cave,
several kilometers long,
沿途有一些狭窄的通道
with some narrow passages.
如果孩子们进入了洞穴深处 救援时间可能需要延长数小时
If the boys have gone a long way in,
it could take several more hours.
但我完全相信海豹突击队的能力
But I have every confidence in the Navy SEALs.
凌晨5点06分
你好 府长 -你好
Hello, Governor.
海豹突击队出来了
The SEALs are coming.
我们找不到孩子们
We couldn’t find the boys.
我们遇到了骤发洪水
We hit a flash flood.
里面能见度为为零 可操作空间非常有限
There’s no visibility or space to maneuver.
水流太强了 且变化无常
The currents are too strong and shifting.
足球队目前已被困两天
It’s been two days since the Wild Boars football team got trapped in the cave.
第2天 6月24日 星期日
Thai authorities have activated over one hundred government agencies.
泰国当局已调动一百多个政♥府♥机构
展开一场惊心动魄的国际救援行动
In an astonishing nationwide effort to rescue the boys,
志愿者也纷纷加入到救援行动 不停地从洞穴中抽水
volunteers have also joined the effort pumping water out of the cave.
政♥府♥面临的压力越来越大 他们必须采取一切必要手段救出这些男孩
There is mounting pressure on officials
to help these boys by any means necessary.
部长
Minister.
府长 告诉我最新的情况
Governor.
Bring me up to speed.
他们已经在抽水了
Pumping has begun, Minister.
这个我知道
I know that.
使用全区最大型的水泵
With the largest pumps in the region.
是我亲自下令采购的
I ordered them myself.
潜水员还无法进入里面
So far the divers have been unable to get through as the water is so high.
水位太高了
被洪水淹没的区域非常狭窄 难以行进
The flooded sections are very narrow and difficult to navigate.
水流太强了
The current is very strong.
你们还没找到那些男孩 也不清楚他们的位置?
You haven’t found the boys?
And you don’t know where they are?
甚至不知道他们是否还活着?
Or even if they’re alive?
我知道你下周就要调任了
I know you were to be transferred next week
但在这一切结束之前 你将继续在这里担任府长
but you’ll remain here as Governor until this is done.
有人跟我说您最了解这座山 -当然了
They tell me you’re the guy who knows this mountain best.
您知道洞穴被淹了 有一群男孩被困在里面吧
Sure.
You know the cave is flooded. There are boys trapped in there.
你是谁?
Who are you?
我叫萨尼特纳逖斯里 是来自曼谷的水利工程师
Thanet Natisri, I’m a water engineer from Bangkok.
政♥府♥派你来的吗?
The government sent for you?
不 我是自己来的 就像其他人一样
No, I just came, like everyone else.
没时间再等下去了 救援工作刻不容缓
There’s no time to wait for help from the officials.
雨水正逐渐淹没洞穴
The rain water is flooding into the cave.
水是从上面来的 不是下面
It’s coming from above, not below.
我们必须阻止雨水进入洞内
We have to stop it from getting in.
我得找到所有落水洞 并对其进行导流
I need to find all the sinkholes and divert them.
我知道很多这样的洞
I know many like this.
第5天 6月27日 星期三 英国考文垂
什么事 约翰?
里克 你有关注泰国发生的那件事吗?
一群孩子被困在某个山洞里

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!