But I don’t regret Katie, you know?
我的意思是 我何德何能
I mean, how could I?
她总是可以为我带来惊喜
She’s the most amazing kid.
最奇怪的是
The weird thing is
她让我想起更多的是你而不是格雷格
that she reminds me more of you than Greg.
那可能只是因为我爱她吧
That’s probably just ’cause I love her.
我们该走了
We should go.
真的很可爱啦
Seriously cute.
它是毛绒绒的绒毛球儿
It was a ball of fluff.
真的啦
No seriously.
莎莉 罗茜
Sally. Rosie.
罗茜 莎莉
Rosie, Sally.
早安啊
Good morning.

Hi.
这简直可以拿来参展罗
Wow. This should be in a museum.
这没什么啦
Oh, it’s nothing.
只是把鹌鹑蛋和芦笋和
Just quail egg and asparagus
芝麻菜酱汁奶泡加在费罗糕点里
in filo pastry with a cream of rocket sauce.
我通常就只是烘豆
Well, my regular is baked beans.
加番茄酱或咸猪肉烹制的烘豆
好一个英式烘豆
Good old British baked bean.
完全没有营养价值
Zero nutritional value.
但是抹在烤面包上真的不错吃
Yeah. But good on toast.
你知道我不喝酒的
Oh, you know I can’t drink.
当然啦
Of course.
但我们要怎么克服
But how are we going to cope without
酒精带来阴霾与麻木呢
the numbing haze of alcohol?
为什么你不能喝啊
Why can’t you drink?
如果那不是个很失礼的问题的话
If that’s not a rude question?
艾力克斯
Alex?
什么
What?
就就 就是那个
Didn’t… Didn’t…
艾力克斯让我怀孕了
Alex and I are pregnant.
12周半大了
Twelve and a half weeks in.
那太棒啦
That’s wonderful.
恭喜恭喜
Congratulations.
恭喜啊
Congratulations.
艾力克斯你怎么没跟我讲呢
Alex, you didn’t tell me?
不是 我 抱歉 我以为我有讲过了
No, I… Sorry, I thought I did.
就是那个
That’s…
让我帮你
Let me help!
该死的
Shit! Ah-ah-ah!
爸爸的古董桌子 艾力克斯 快点啊
Daddy’s antique table! Alex, quick!
干您娘 你又讲脏话 你就不能注意一下吗
Oh, bollocks. Language, please!
干干 靠 你为什么不能讲一点别的就要讲脏话
Oh, fuck! No! Why can’t you just say fudge?
看你让我♥干♥了什么好事
Look what you made me do.
这没什么 没事啦
It’s fine. It’s okay.
我们一小时后有赫伯的美术展览会预展 我想
We have Herb’s vernissage in an hour… It’s…
所有事情都会变得没问题的
Everything is gonna be fine.
我真的很抱歉
I’m so sorry.
莎莉为了这个计划好几周了
Sally had this planned for weeks.
这不会很久的 好吗 我保证
It’s not for long, okay? I promise.
亲爱的 琼斯医生就在糖醋虾球旁边耶
Sweetie? Dr. Jones is by the sweet and sour prawn balls!
-你看他就在那 -亲爱的 现在不是时候 好吗
-Look, he’s just… -Sweetie, not now. Okay?
但他是一位资深的胸膛外科医生啊 艾力克斯
But he’s a senior thoracic surgeon, Alex.
她是对的 艾力克斯 快去吧
She’s right, Alex. Go on.
好啦 走吧 走吧
Okay, let’s go. Let’s go.
这张是我最喜欢的照片之一
This image here is one of my favorites.
如何清晰的表达那一闪而逝的瞬间
How to articulate that transient moment
当你经由镜头补抓到到某些东西时
when you see something through the camera’s eye.
它就有点像一见钟情
It’s a little like love at first sight.
就这样停留在你追寻的视线里
Stops you in your tracks.
突然之间你了解到它真实的一面
Suddenly you recognize it for exactly what it is.
整整胡说八道
A load of bollocks.
罗茜 罗茜 你要去哪啊
Rosie! Rosie, where are you going?
回家
Back home.
回英国去 这些对我来说真是疯了 好吗
And I mean England. This is too crazy for me, okay?
我就像直接冲进这一团
I walked straight
我不知道是什么玩意的生活里头
into the middle of something here!
拜托 这真的没什么好吗 说实在的
Look, it’s all fine, honestly.
莎莉和我只是需要一点交际和推销我自己
Sally and I just needed to air some stuff!
那很好 我很高兴你在那如于得水 但我不是好吗
Oh, good, I’m glad you’re fine, ’cause I’m not!
我们整晚都没有在一起好吗 艾力克斯
We were out together the whole night, Alex!
然后这段一起出游的时间里
And all the while your girlfriend
你女朋友在家怀着一个你的小孩
was at home expecting a baby!
-然后你却什么也没跟我说 -拜托 罗茜
-And you didn’t say! -Come on, Rosie.
真的没发生什么事 我们就只是
Nothing happened, we were just…
我们就只是一起做点开心的事而已
We were just having some fun.
你就为了这样把我叫过来
That’s what you got me over here for then?
就为了好玩
Just some fun?
我想要见你 老天爷啊
I wanted to see you! For Christ sake,
你是我最好的朋友啊
you’re my best friend!
或者你需要一个从你旧生活圈来的人
Or maybe you needed someone from your old life
为你指出这个事实
to point out the truth!
-什么事实 -你整个一团乱啊 艾力克斯
-What truth? Y-ou’re in a mess, Alex!
这整个情况就是超级无敌惨烈的一团乱
This whole situation is one big bloody giant mess!
我 我现在一团糟
Me? I’m in a mess?
而且你还拒绝去面对它
And you’re in denial!
你是在说你自己吧
You’re projecting!
好吧 我们可以不要在这里研讨这些心理学术语
Okay, can we just stop the psychobabble here
然后像个英国人好好的礼貌的讲话吗 好吗
and just talk like English people, please!
好啦 好啦 好啦好啦
Fine! Fine! Fine. Fine. Look.
我想你可能觉得有点难为情或困难
I was worried you might find it hard,
你懂的 来这里
you know, coming here.
-困难 -我的意思是 你过得蛮辛苦的不是吗 罗茜
-Hard? -I mean, you’ve had a tough time, Rosie,
然后你看到我们生活的地方 你知道的
and seeing where we live, you know,
我们的公♥寓♥ 我们的生活方式 这些对你来说都
our apartment, our lifestyle, it’s just…
天哪 你以为我在忌妒你
Okay! You thought I was jealous of you?
不是这样的
No.
我可怜你 艾力克斯
I pity you, Alex!
我只看到某个家伙闲扯他的职涯
All I see is someone compensating for a crap personal life
该怎么升该怎样怎样以补偿他的狗屁生活
by schmoozing his way up the career ladder!
狗屁生活
Crap personal life?
好吧 我们看看
All right, let’s see.
稳定的交际关系 跟美丽的女朋友
Um, stable relationship with beautiful girlfriend,
许多共同点 一个非常棒的朋友圈
lots in common, a great circle of friends,
即将出世并且有父有母的孩子
a kid on the way, who’s gonna have two parents,
顺带一提 不是一个单亲
by the way, not one!
罗茜 不是这意思 我
Rosie, come on, I…
想都别想 艾力克斯
Forget it, Alex!
去吧去成就你的成就
Go ahead and climb your greasy pole!
你知道吗 我会去做的
You know, I will!
只是当你了解你内在有多空虚时
Just don’t come whinging to me
不要回到小惠金区来找我
when you realize you’re empty inside.
-那里真是超安全的 -那很好
-No danger of that! -Good!
-超棒 -棒到你都想不到
-Excellent! -Fantastic!
天啊
Oh, no!
见到我开心吗
Pleased to see me?
你在这干麻儿
What are you doing here?
你寄给我 凯蒂的画
You sent me Katie’s drawing!
我看完后马上搭上第一班回这的飞机了 尽我所能
I got on the first flight I could!
天 天 天啊 我不知道我为什么会寄给你 好吗
No! No, no, no! I did that on a whim, okay?
凯蒂画了这幅画但它是个误会
Katie drew the picture, and it was a mistake!
我真的没期望你出现
I never expected you to actually show up!
那信真的让我省思我的人生
That letter really made me think about my life!
我希望可以见见她 罗茜 我是她爸爸啊
I wanna meet her, Rosie! I am her dad.
爸爸
Dad?
是什么让你觉得
And what precisely is it that you think
你有资格当她的爸爸那些花
qualifies you for that title? Those?
爸爸 你在哪里
Where were you, Dad?
当她因为疝气而一再
when she woke up with colic

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
前一篇文章透纳先生
下一篇文章蚁哥正传
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!