欢迎七年级的同学们回到韦斯特摩
更烂的七年级学生
七年级学生
Seventh grader.
这听起来比六年级学生好多了
Sounds a lot better than sixth grader.
这是格雷格的事
This is a Greg thing.
我真不明白为什么我也得跟来
I don’t see why I had to come.
罗德里克 因为这是一项家庭活动
Because, Rodrick, this is a family event,
不管你喜不喜欢 你都是这个家庭的一员
and like it or not, you are part of the Heffley family.
对 而且我们已经为你买♥♥票了
Yeah. That and we already paid for your ticket.
欢迎回到韦斯特摩 七年级的同学们
I’d like to give a warm welcome to Westmore, seventh graders!
新学年就要开始了
A new year of school starting.
-罗利 -格雷格
-Rowley! -Greg!
“咒语”
“Alakazam! Alaka… Zoo Wee Mama!”
-你在干嘛 -这是根魔杖
-What are you doing? -It’s a magic wand.
想看我表演个魔术吗
Do you want to see a trick?
除非这魔术能把这东西变没了
Only if the trick is to make the thing disappear.
快放进口袋
Just put it in your pocket!
你不想在公共场所泄露你最好的魔术吧
You don’t want to give away your best tricks in public.
那么 你的暑假过得怎么样
So, how was your summer?
听起来真心好糟啊
That sounds pretty rough.
唯一值得庆幸的是 我终于把奶酪魔咒传给了别人
The only good thing that happened was I got rid of the Cheese Touch.
你把它传给了谁
Who’d you give it to?
那个新来的 杰瑞米·品多
The new kid, Jeremy Pindle.
啊 奶酪魔咒 快走
Ah! Cheese Touch!
嘿 兄弟们 谁想要披萨吗
Hey, guys, anyone for pizza?
嘿 谢了 弗莱戈利
Hey, thanks, Fregley.
你们知道吗 我真不能理解这些人
You know, I can’t believe people.
他们把好好的食物到处乱扔
They leave perfectly good food just lying around.
我要留着这个…
I will save that…
等下用
For later.
我们去溜冰吧…
Let’s skate…
请允许我给泰勒·普林格送上祝福
I’d like to give a shout out to Taylor Pringle!
啊哦 小傻瓜们…
Uh-oh, dork alert…
祝泰勒小朋友 生日快乐 五岁啦
Happy birthday, Taylor! Five years young.
祝你派对玩的开心
I hope your party’s a blast.
罗利 别把我拽倒了
Rowley, stop pulling me down.
歌♥词
♪Ho, ho, ho, it’s magic,♪
歌♥词
♪You know.♪
那白富美是谁啊
Who is that?
她叫霍莉·希尔斯 她刚搬到这里来
Her name is Holly Hills. She just moved here.
-她读几年级 -七年级
-What grade is she in? -Seventh.
她是一个全明星球员
She is an all-star soccer player,
做过职业模特 六年级时还担任过班长
has done professional modeling, and was her sixth grade class president.
她从俄勒冈州搬到这里
She moved here from Oregon,
是因为她爸爸升了个大职
because her father got a big promotion.
她家开的是混合动力SUV 住在镇子北面
They drive a hybrid SUV, live on the north side of town,
在公园旁边的一个巷子里
in a cul-de-sac near the park.
怎么了 我谷歌♥了她
What? I googled her!
她简直就是个女神 不是吗
She is a picture of loveliness, is she not?
她几乎要和我妈妈一样漂亮了
She is almost as pretty as my Mom.
她一定会很受欢迎的
She is going to be very popular.
坐这里 坐这里
Sit here! Sit here!
各位请坐下 我们有专座
Please, everyone, sit down. We have our seats.
歌♥词
♪It’s magic, you know,♪
歌♥词
♪Never believe it’s not so.♪
对不起 打扰一下
Excuse me.
什么
What?
我说 打扰一下
I said, excuse me.
你们堵住出口了
You are blocking the exit.
-噢 不好意思 -没关系
-Oh, sorry. -That’s okay.
我叫齐拉格·古普塔 我是单身哦
I am Chirag Gupta, and I’m single.
哇 我叫…
Wow. My name is…
我们知道你是谁
We know exactly who you are.
住在桑普巷432号♥的霍莉·希尔斯
Holly Hills of 432 Embury Lane
不 我们不知道你是谁
No, we don’t know who you are.
我们根本不知道你是谁
We have no idea who you are.
好吧 我想我还是去溜冰吧
Okay! Well! I think I’m going to go skating now.
请代我向你父亲的升职表示祝贺
Please congratulate your father on his promotion from me!
“我们知道你是谁”
“We know exactly who you are?”
你想吓走她吗
You trying to scare her?
咋啦
Does is really matter?
这样的白富美又不是你攀得上的 格雷格
A girl like that is out of your league anyway, Gregory.
她是新来的 还不知谁攀得上谁攀不上呢
She’s new. She is not out of anyone’s league yet.
她并不知道这里以前的社交圈是怎么样的
She does not know the social pecking order.
如果我要采取行动 那就是现在
If there was ever a time for me to make a move, it’s now.
嘿 格雷格 你能不能摔断条腿什么的
Hey, Greg, can you break a leg or something,
这样我们就可以走了
so we can leave?
这不可能的 门都没有
That will never happen. Not a chance.
那个女孩永远不可能会和你说话的
There is no way that girl will ever talk to you.
是吗 我刚刚才和她讲过话
Yeah, well, I just talked to her,
也许过会我们还会一起溜冰呢
and we’ll probably skate later.
真的 好吧
Really? Okay.
看到那钟了没
Well, you see that clock?
整点时候 这里会放慢歌♥ 来为双人溜冰伴奏
They play a slow song at the top of every hour for couples skate.
如果你真的这么自信…
If you are so confident…
就邀她一起溜冰吧
Ask her to skate.
也许我会啊
Maybe I will.
那你还等什么呀 胆小鬼
What you waiting for, wimp?
你像啥男子汉啊
You the man!
听着 只要我们进去 接近霍莉
Look, if we can get out to Holly,
整点的时候 正好站在她旁边
and be standing right next to her when the clock changes.
然后我就邀请她溜冰 她就不得不同意了
Then I can ask her to skate and she will have to say yes.
那可不见得吧
I don’t know about that.
噢 亲爱的 嗨
Oh, Honey, Hi.
还记得我们年轻的时候这样吗
Remember when we were young like this,
去跳舞 去派对 什么的
and we used to dance and go to parties, and things like that?
我要进去了 掩护我
I’m going in. Cover me!
歌♥词
♪Girl you are to me.♪
歌♥词
♪All that a woman should be.♪
歌♥词
♪And I dedicate my life…♪
所有单人溜冰者请离开溜冰场
All rockers and hardcore skaters off the rink.
除非你在寻找爱情 下面是双人溜冰时间
Unless you’re looking for love. It’s time for couples skate.
我要采取行动了
I’m making my move.
停 受够慢音乐了吗
Stop. Enough of that total lameness!
准备好摇滚了吗
Who is ready to rock? Yeah!
算了 我们离开这里吧 走吧
Come on. Let’s get out of here. Come on
-我们怎么办 -保持冷静
-What are we gonna do? -Stay calm.
我们唯一能做的就是待在这里
All we have to do is just stay here.
罗利 坚持住
Rowley, hang on!
格雷格·哈佛雷伊
Greg Heffley!
我是妈妈 别担心 一切都会没事的
This is your mother. Everything is going to be okay.
待在原地 你♥爸♥爸去救你了
Stay where you are, and your father is going to come rescue you.
再重复一遍 别担心 一切都会没事的
I repeat. Everything is going to be okay.
好了 你♥爸♥爸来了 他来了 就到了
Okay, here he comes. Here comes Frank. I see him.
他就在路上了 就到了
He is on his way.
老爸
Dad!
我知道 我知道
I know, I know.
好了 各位 继续溜冰吧
Okay. All right, everyone, go back to skating!
你没事吧
You all right?
嘿 情圣 和那新来的女孩怎么样了
Hey, Romeo, how did you go with the new girl?
你毁了我的生日
You ruined my birthday!
你个混♥蛋♥
You jerk!
嗷 嗷 疼死了
Ow! Ow! That hurts!
小屁孩日记2 罗德里克法则
让我这么开场吧 有个亲兄弟真的没大家想的那么幸福
Let me start by saying that having a brother is really overrated.
罗利经常说他希望有个亲兄弟
Rowley always says he wishes he had a brother.
而我希望 我可以把我的哥哥或弟弟给他一个
and, boy, do I wish I could give him one of mine.
我还真研究过 但不幸的是 那是非法的
I’ve looked into it, and, unfortunately, it is not legal.
曼尼从会讲话开始 就开始不停地告我的状
I mean, Manny has been telling on me ever since he was able to speak.
哥哥做的
Buddy did it.
哥哥做的
Buddy did it.

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
前一篇文章里约大冒险2
下一篇文章星际迷航
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!