They named him Big Earl.
他们叫他大块头Earl
Big Earl, he…
大块头Earl 他…
Dear Father, we thank you for this harvest…
主啊 我们感谢你 为您带给我们的丰收…
for your faith in us…
为您对我们的信任…
and for the time we spend together.
为我们共同度过的时光
Amen. Amen.
阿门 阿门
All right, pass your bowls down.
好了 把你的碗传过来
You workin’ hard?
卖♥♥力工作?
Tryin’ to.
没错
Go again.
再来一次
All right, you two. You know what’s expected.
好的 你们两个 你们知道该做什么
Ah. Go ahead. Get on up there.
哈 来吧 起来
Time’s a-wastin’, boy.
时间可不等人 小子
Ah!
哈!
Look at them two.
看他们两个
I love you, Missie Davis.
我爱你 Missie Davis
I always have.
一直都是
I love you too.
我也爱你
Missie Davis, will you marry me?
Missie Davis 愿意嫁给我吗?
Happy day.
愉快的一天
Try and send word as soon as you’re settled. I will.
安顿下来马上捎信给我 我会的
And walk as much as you can. It’s better than riding.
还有平时尽量走走路 少骑马
You know how much we love you.
你知道我们有多么爱你
I know it’s not so far, but send word once you’re settled.
我知道不会很远 但安顿下来一定马上通知我们
I’ll take good care of her.
我会好好照顾她的
I know you will.
我知道你一定会的
You take good care of both of you.
你要照顾好你们俩
Ever since you were just a little baby…
当你还是孩子的时候…
I knew this moment would come.
我就知道有这么一天
You always had an independent spirit.
你总有种独♥立♥的精神
Pa. My heart’s breaking.
爸 我的心都碎了
Mine too.
我也是
Can you fix it? Not this time, little one.
你能帮我补好吗? 这次不行 孩子
Not this time.
这次不行
You go ahead now.
你该走了
Your husband’s waitin’ on you.
你丈夫在等你
Thank you.
谢谢
Remember His promise.
记住他的诺言
No tears.
没有眼泪
No tears.
没有眼泪
No tears.
没有眼泪

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!