He needs to find a new tenant.
他说什么时候了吗?
Did he say when?
明天或者后天
Tomorrow or the day after.
我从没注意到莱昂有这样冲动的性子
I never noticed Leon had such an impulsive nature before.
要我告诉老爷吗?
Shall I tell the master?
不 不用
No, don’t.
这样只会让他担心
It’ll only worry him.
我只是心里烦而已
It’s just my nerves.
一切都会过去的 夫人 您会喜欢上这儿的
This shall pass, Madame. You’ll come to like it here.
我曾想象 这会是我此生最快乐的时光
I imagined that this would be the happiest time in my life,
但我们居住的这潭死水 不是我梦想的地方
but the calm here in which we live is not what I dreamt of.
时间日复一日
One after another, the days come,
每天都一样 毫无变化
always the same, bringing nothing.
上帝的旨意就是如此吗?
Is this the will of God?
难道我的未来就是一条黑暗的走廊 尽头是一扇闩着的门?
Is my future just a dark corridor with a bolted door at the end?
别老看书 亲爱的 会把眼睛累坏
Always in a book, dear. You’ll strain your eyes.
这本书引人入胜
This book is fascinating.
写东方的事情
It’s about the Orient.
他们的服饰 礼仪 甚至还有中医
Their manner of dress, the rituals, even their medicine.
我可以念给你听 可能对你有用
I could read it to you. You might find it of use.
那都是些新奇法子 在荣镇没地方用
Those are only curiosities. They have no application in Yonville.
但我们肯定不会在这儿度过余生
But we certainly won’t be spending the rest of our lives here.
我不想让你失望 亲爱的 但我不觉得我们会去东方
I would hate to disappoint you, my dear, but I don’t see us going to the Orient.
我当然知道 夏尔 我是指巴黎或者卢昂什么的
Well, I know that, Charles. I was thinking Paris, or maybe Rouen.
你真觉得一个乡村医生只凭一时冲动就能在卢昂开诊所吗?
Do you really believe a country doctor can open a practice in Rouen on a whim?
– 这是… – 可你不是个乡村医生!
– It’s… – But you’re not a country doctor!
很好看 夫人 再紧些吗?
Very good, Madame. Tighter?
我的医生去卢昂执业了 所以现在沃比萨
My man is opening a practice in Rouen, so we are currently without a doctor
– 缺一个医生 – 是啊
– at Vaubeyssard. – Yes.
包法利夫人 是吗?
Madame Bovary, I suppose?
你… 你真是幸运 我亲爱的医生
You… you are blessed, my dear Doctor.
肯定是骨折了
It is most certainly broken.
艾玛 亲爱的 你能让亨丽埃特去烧点水吗?
Emma, dear, would you mind telling Henriette to warm some water?
好的
Okay.
医生 我想问你星期天也坐诊吗?
I was going to ask, are you on duty Sunday, Doctor?
不 侯爵先生 星期天我总是要陪我太太的
No, Monsieur Le Marquis. I always spend Sundays with my wife.
那没事 我们当然也欢迎尊夫人前来拜访
That wouldn’t be a problem. We would, of course invite Madame Bovary to come along.
我下周日准备办一个狩猎会 我们需要医生应急
I’m hosting a hunt next Sunday, and we need a doctor on premises.
我能把你算进去吗?
So can I count you in?
唔…
Well…
要不…
Would…
夫人和我们一起骑马吧?
Madame ride with us?
你刚说有个狩猎会?
A hunt, you say?
星期天…
Sunday…
嗯 我觉得可以… 为什么不呢
Well, I see no reason why… why not.
太棒了
Fantastic.
期待你的光临
I look forward to it.
包法利夫人! 见到您真开心 还是美丽如常啊
Madame Bovary! It’s so good to see you. Beautiful as ever, of course.
我和夏尔收到了一份非同寻常的邀请
Charles and I were treated with the most extraordinary invitation.
安德威烈侯爵邀请我们去参加围猎!
The Marquis D’Andervilliers invited us to a Chasse à Courre!
但您没有一套女士骑马装 对吗?
And you don’t have a tenue d’amazone, I suppose?
– 这可要花上大价钱 – 你可以让我赊账 对吗?
– This is going to be very expensive. – You will extend me credit, will you not?
钱永远不该是问题 而该是解药
Money should never be the problem, only the solution.
亲爱的医生
My dear doctor.
请原谅我们要带上尊夫人狩猎了
Please forgive us for taking Madame Bovary along.
我给你留个最佳伴侣
I leave you in excellent company.
当然没问题 侯爵先生 狩猎愉快
By all means, Monsieur le Marquis, enjoy the hunt.
艾玛可以享受新鲜空气 伸展筋骨
Emma could do with the fresh air and exercise.
至于我 一天不用骑马倒算是享福了
As for me, a day not in the saddle is a day of bliss.
我更愿意在这享受餐点
I’m much happier here with the buffet.
亲爱的朋友们!
My dear friends!
三生有幸能与你们共享此刻
What good fortune it is to share this moment with all of you today.
今日喜悦之情实在难以言表
I cannot fully grasp the reason for my euphoria this morning.
狩猎就是我生命与灵魂的一部分
Hunting is part of my life and my soul.
谁能比带着爱马和灵犬的猎人…
Who could live more fully…
活得更充实 爱得更深沉 庆祝得更尽情?
love more deeply, or celebrate so well as the hunter with his horse and his hounds?
所以现在 亲爱的朋友们
So now, my dear friends,
上马吧!
on your saddles!
进来
Come in.
– 早上好 先生 – 早上好
– Good morning, Monsieur. – Good morning.
夫人
Madame.
怎么了 夫人?
What is it, Madame?
你没穿制♥服♥
You don’t wear a uniform.
是的 夫人 我以前也没穿过
No, Madame. I never have.
当然没穿过 是我的错
Of course not. It’s my fault.
我从没给你买♥♥过
I’ve never bought you one.
我穿自己的衣服就挺好的 夫人
I’m happy to wear my own clothes, Madame.
是的 但是身处你这样的职业穿制♥服♥才得体
Yes, but a uniform is a proper dress of someone of your profession.
去勒合那吧
Go see Lheureux.
他会让你穿上得体的衣服
He’ll dress you appropriately.
遵命 夫人
As you wish, Madame.
– 那是什么? – 什么什么?
– What’s that? – What’s what?
那个盒子
That box.
这是个雪茄盒
It’s a cigar case.
我没找到合适的时机还给侯爵
I couldn’t find an opportune moment to return it to the Marquis.
你该把它留到给伊波利特动手术之后享用
You should save it ’til after you’ve operated on Hippolyte.
我会把这个还给侯爵
I’ll have this returned to the Marquis.
我一直在考虑
I’ve been thinking.
你还在考虑什么 亲爱的? 我们必须进步
What’s there to think about, dear? We must progress.
就像奥默说的 有百利而无一害
As Homais said, there are only benefits.
不 这有风险的
No, there are risks.
侯爵的医生在卢昂执业了 你怎么看?
How do you think the Marquis’ doctor opened a practice in Rouen?
他冒险了
He took risks.
我想把所有的窗帘都换掉
I would like all of these curtains changed.
要金色锦缎面料 上面有绣花的那种
I want them to be made of gold damask with an embroidered print of some kind.
我知道您想要哪种
I know just the look you want.
我还要新的亚麻布 和两个银制大烛台
I would also like new linens, and two silver candelabras.
– 银的? – 对 金色的要贵两倍
– Silver? – Well, surely gold is twice as much.
没错 但要是买♥♥一个大的金烛台 会更配这张桌子
Yes, but if you bought one large gold candelabra, it would fit the table better.
和两个银的也差不了多少钱
It wouldn’t cost much more than two silver ones.
还有别的吗?
Anything else?
– 本来还有一样 – 哦 别犹豫
– There was one more item. – Well, don’t hesitate.
– 我看见一张地毯… – 地毯而已! 又不是摘天上的星星
– I saw a rug in… – A rug! That’s not drinking the sea.
– 但那些裙子呢? – 那些咱们也买♥♥了! 别前思后想了
– But what about the dresses? – We’ll get those too! Stop dithering.
拿着 拿着
Take it, take it.
一刻不能拥有所爱 就一刻未能沐浴爱情
Each moment you do not possess what you love is a moment not spent in love.
无爱的心就是无声的心
And a heart without love is a heart without a voice.
唱不出歌♥曲 奏不出生机
No song, no life.
戴这个去展览会好吗?
Do you like this for the fair?
看上去不是太寒酸吧?
Doesn’t feel too austere, does it?
您看上去很美 夫人
You look beautiful, Madame.
您身材真好
You have such a figure.
每餐饭都喝上一勺醋
A spoonful of vinegar with every meal.
喝上一个星期就连醋的滋味也尝不出了
After a week, you don’t even taste it anymore.
医生
Doctor.
夫人 多美好的早晨啊!
Madame. What a superb morning!
是的 大家都出来了 天气不是太冷
Yes. Everybody is out. It’s not, too cold.
我的天啊! 这牛真壮!
My goodness! What an amazing beast!
棒极了
Remarkable.
颁奖时间到了
It’s time for the awards.
好吧 我不打扰你们观礼了 很高兴见到你们
Well, I won’t keep you from the ceremony. Pleasure seeing you both.
再见
Good day.
亲爱的 要是我现在回家休息会给你添麻烦吗?
Dear, would it bother you terribly if I ran home to rest?
我有点乏了 但我不想错过今晚的盛会
I’m feeling fatigued but I’d hate to miss this evening’s festivities.
– 你不舒服吗? – 不 就是有点累
– Are you unwell? – No, just tired.
– 想让我陪你吗? – 不 亲爱的 我知道你在这会开心的
– Would you like me to join you? – No, no, dear. I know you enjoy this.
你的纸条叫我担心了 你不舒服吗?
Your note worried me. Are you not feeling well?
说实话吗?
In all truth?
我陷入了忧郁的深渊
I’m drifting into depression.
你吗?
You?
要是我找到了一点儿爱 也不会这样恣意享乐

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!