海边的曼彻斯特
克劳迪娅玛丽号♥
A lot of stuff that he just doesn’t understand about the world
关于这个世界 他有好多都不理解
that I understand that makes — it makes all my actions
但我理解 所以这指引着我处世的
when I move through the world–
所作所为
I do things better
我做得更好
because I can see it all laid out like a map.
因为在我看来它像地图一样清晰明确
Have you ever looked at a map?
你看过地图吗
– Yes. When I’m not mistaken. – Do you know how to read a map?
-看过 如果我没看错 -你知道怎么看吗
– Do you know how to read a map? – Yeah.
-你知道怎么看地图吗 -知道
Your father’s a perfectly good guy,
你♥爸♥爸是个相当不错的人
but there’s a lot of stuff
但关于这个世界
that he just doesn’t understand about the world
他有很多都看不透
– that I understand. – My dad–
-我却能 -我爸爸
– Wait. Listen. – My daddy’s–
-停 听着 -我爸爸
I haven’t asked you a question yet.
我还没问你问题呢
I haven’t asked you a question.
我还没问你问题呢
– Listen. Shh. – My daddy–
-听着 -我爸爸
Don’t tell your mother. Shut up! By quiet.
别告诉你妈妈 闭嘴 安静
Shush. I haven’t asked you the question yet.
安静 我还没问你问题呢
I haven’t asked you anything. Listen. Shh.
我什么都没问你呢 听着
Quiet. We got it. Don’t worry about it.
安静 我们没事 别担心
Listen.
听着
If there was–
如果
if you could take one guy to an island with you
如果你只能带一个人跟你去孤岛
and you knew you’d be safe because he was the best man
你知道跟他在一起你是安全的 因为他最厉害
and he was going to figure out how to survive,
他会弄明白如何生存
he was going to make everything–
他会做一切
make the world a good place on the island,
让你们在岛上幸福地生活
he was going to keep you happy,
他会一直让你开开心心的
he– this is the best man for the job, no matter what,
他是这项工作的最佳人选
if it was between me and your father,
如果你必须在我和你♥爸♥爸之间选一个
– who would you say? – My daddy.
-你会选谁 -我爸爸
I don’t see– hang on a second.
我不明白 等一下
Hang on a second. Listen.
等一下 听着
I think you’re wrong about that.
我觉得你弄错了
It’s your choice to make, but I want you to understand something:
虽然确实是你来选 但我想让你明白
That there’s a lot of–
有很多
Pick up– what hap– what is that?
选…怎么 你干什么
You can’t leave your fishing rod like that.
你不能把鱼竿丢下不管
I don’t know why the hell it keeps dripping.
我不明白为什么它一直滴水
All night long– drip, drip, drip.
一整晚 不停地滴 滴 滴
I’ve had the fucking thing repaired ten times.
这破玩意我都让人修了十次了
You need a new stopper.
你需要一个新的塞子
Is that it?
是吗
Your stopper’s–
你的塞子
it’s rotted all around the edges,
边缘都烂掉了
so it’s not making a seal.
所以堵不住了
The water’s going to drip through to the bowl.
水就会从洗手池下面滴出去
I could, uh–
我可以
I could bring you a new one tomorrow.
我可以明天给你拿个新的
Or you might want to consider replacing the whole apparatus.
或者你考虑一下把整个水池换掉
What do you recommend?
你建议我怎么做
I could replace the stopper first.
我可以先换掉塞子
If that doesn’t work,
如果这还不管用的话
I could replace the whole apparatus.
我就帮你换掉整个水池
You can’t give me a professional recommendation?
你没法给我专业意见吗
Well, it’s really up to you.
其实都取决于你
Tomorrow my sister-in-law’s coming over with the nephews.
明天我小姨子要带着侄子们过来
I got to take the car in.
我得开车去接
No, it’s my sister Jeanine’s oldest daughter’s bat mitzvah.
不 是我的妹妹简宁的大女儿的成年礼
Sank 200 ships–
两百艘船沉没
I’m looking forward to being bored to death.
我可能会无聊得要死
The storm demonstrated the need for more–
风暴表明需要更多
The girl doesn’t want it, her father doesn’t want it,
那女孩不想办 他爸爸也不想
and don’t even ask me.
更别说我了
Seven hours in the car.
要坐七个小时车
…charge and leave their cities–
督促他们离开城市
I could really slit my throat.
我真想割喉自杀
But oh, well. The little girls are charming.
但那些小姑娘们很漂亮
Lee, I’m so sorry.
李 抱歉
That’s okay.
没事
This is so gross.
太恶心了
That’s all right.
没关系
No, tell him to come.
不 让他来吧
Okay. Yeah.
好 好
But– but– but, Cindy, I have to tell you something.
但辛迪 我得告诉你件事
I’m, like, in love with my janitor.
我爱上了我公♥寓♥的管♥理♥员♥
Is that sick?
是不是很变♥态♥
Have you ever had a sexual fantasy about your handyman?
你对勤杂工有过性幻想吗
Well, it’s awkward because he’s literally, like,
挺尴尬的 因为他其实是在
cleaning the shit out of my toilet bowl right now,
疏通我马桶里的屎
and I don’t think I’m at my most alluring.
而且我现在没那么性感
Yeah, maybe you’re right.
对 或许你说得对
It’s not like I met him socially.
我又不是在社交场合见到他的
Okay, thank you, Cindy.
好 谢谢 辛迪
Okay. Like 20 minutes. Bye.
好 20分钟后见 再见
Uh, hi. All set.
你好 都好了
Thank you so much.
太感谢了
You’re welcome.
不客气
Can I give you a tip?
我能给你点小费[提示]吗
You mean like a suggestion?
你是说建议
No. I mean like a tip.
不 我想说小费
Okay. Thank you.
好 谢谢
– Okay. – Okay.
-好 -好
Good night.
晚安
Good night. Goodbye.
晚安 再见
I mean, how many times do I have to fix these fucking pipes?
我还得修多少次这破水管
Every time I take a shower,
我每次洗澡
the entire apartment has a flood.
整个房♥子都淹了
It’s driving me insane.
我简直要疯了
Well, I’ll get you a plumber here tomorrow,
我明天给你带个水管工过来
but I’d say we’re going to have to break through the tile
但我们得把所有地砖都刨开
and isolate the leak because
确定渗漏点
there’s quite a lot of water down there.
因为下面有好多水
How do you know it’s me? Why is it automatically me?
你怎么知道是因为我 为什么自然就想到是我
Because if it was coming from higher up,
因为如果是楼上漏的
you’d have water damage in your ceiling
你家的天花板上或者墙上
or in your wall, and it’s all dry.
会有漏水的痕迹 但这些地方都是干的
Great.
好极了
It might just be the caulking.
可能只是嵌缝
This whole tub needs to be recaulked.
整个浴缸都需要重新弥缝
Have you taken a bath or a shower in the last couple of hours?
你最近几小时泡过澡或者冲过淋浴吗
Yes.
洗过
It might just be that.
应该就是这个原因了
Okay. And how are you planning to find that out?
好 你怎么查明是不是
Well, we could run the shower and see if it drips downstairs.
我们可以打开淋浴喷头 看它是不是往楼下滴水
Oh, you want me to take a shower right now?
你想让我现在洗淋浴
No.

You want me to take a shower right now
你想让我现在洗澡
while you stand there watching to see
好让你在旁边看着
if it drips into the Friedrichs’ apartment?
水会不会渗到弗里德里希家
I don’t give a fuck what you do, Mrs. Olsen.
我才不在乎你干什么 奥尔森夫人
I’m just trying to fix the fucking leak.
我只是想修好漏水的地方
I– I like that.
我喜欢
How dare you talk to me like that.
你真是大胆 竟然这么跟我说话
Get the fuck out of my fucking house.
快给我滚出去
– Okay. – Get the fuck
-好 -快滚出去
out of my fucking house before I call the police.
不然我就报♥警♥了
All right.

Did you hear me? I said get out.
你听见没 我说滚

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!