1951
英国 曼彻斯特
英国秘密情报局(军情六处) 总部
艾伦·图灵家被盗
模 仿 游 戏
情报部长近日宣布
八十万儿童急待疏散
1939
伦敦
本尼迪克特·康伯巴奇
凯拉·奈特莉
马修·古迪
罗尼·金尼尔
艾伦·里奇
马修·比尔德
查理斯·丹斯
马克·斯特朗
布莱奇利无线广播公♥司♥
1951
曼彻斯特
罗伯特·诺克
艾伦·图灵
1928
谢波恩学校
《密♥码♥暗号♥指南》
1940
布莱利庄园
两周之后见
我最亲爱的朋友
1941
布莱利庄园
剑桥教授因同性恋而获罪
你在注意听吗
Are you paying attention?
很好
Good.
如果你不听仔细
If you’re not listening carefully,
你会漏掉一些事情
you will miss things,
重要的事情
important things.
我不会停顿
I will not pause.
也不会说第二遍
I will not repeat myself,
你也不能打断我
and you will not interrupt me.
你别以为你坐在那儿
You think that because you are sitting where you are
而我坐在这儿
and I am sitting where I am
你就掌控着一切
that you are in control of what is about to happen.
你错了
You’re mistaken.
是我掌控着一切
I am in control.
因为 我知道的事情
Because I know things that you
你都不知道
do not know.
曼彻斯特警♥察♥局 请稍等
Manchester Police Department, please hold.
图灵·艾伦
Turing, Alan.
窗户被打碎
Windows broken.
房♥子被洗劫
Home’s been ransacked.
派一个警探来 好么
Send a detective down, will you?
我现在需要一个
What I will need from you now
你的承诺
is a commitment.
你要仔细听 在我说完之前
You will listen closely, and you will not
不要妄加评论
judge me until I am finished.
如果你不能保证
If you cannot commit to this,
就请你离开这个房♥间
then please leave the room.
请进
Come in.
但如果你选择留在这
But if you choose to stay,
记住 这是你的选择
remember you chose to be here.
自此刻起
What happens
发生都不由我负责
from this moment forwards is not my responsibility.
而是由你负责
It’s yours.
请注意听
Pay attention.
这是怎么回事
What’s all this, then?
图灵·艾伦
Turing, Alan.
剑桥大学国王学院教授
Professor at King’s.
看起来是一起入室抢劫
Seems there’s been a burglary.
是么 丢了什么
Oh? What of?
还真没丢什么东西
Well, that’s just it. Nothing missing, really.
他来曼彻斯特做什么
What’s he doing in Manchester?
一些有关机器的事
Something with machines.
国家物理试验所的项目
The project at the NPL.
我问过了 他不肯具体说
I checked, but he won’t say what it’s on.
图灵教授
Professor Turing?
我是曼彻斯特警局的诺克警探
Detective Nock, Manchester Police.
斯特尔警官告诉我 你家昨晚发生了入室盗窃
Sergeant Staehl here tells me you had a burglary last night.
图灵教授
Professor Turing?
请后退
Take a step back,
不要用力呼吸
and don’t breath heavily.
-呼吸 -未稀释的氰化物
-Breathe? -Undiluted cyanide.
只要吸进少量
It-it wouldn’t take
就足以致死
more than a thimbleful to kill you.

Ah.
真是令人失望
Disappointing.
什么
Pardon?
我以为派的人会多点儿
I-I had hoped for a bit more.
斯特尔警官 你有没有觉得
Sergeant Staehl, is it just me, or do you get the sense
我们被侮辱了
that we’re being insulted?
昨晚 你们家被盗
Last night, you had a break-in.
你的邻居 斯普林伯恩先生 报♥警♥说有噪音
Your neighbor, Mr. Springborn, called to report the noise.
他说动静相当大
He said there was quite a ruckus.
但是你说什么也没丢
Only you say nothing was taken.
这很奇怪 所以 不如你告诉我们
It’s odd. So how about you tell us
发生了什么 我们好能找到凶手
what happened, and we’ll find the chap who did this.
先生们
Gentlemen,
你觉得
I-I don’t believe
你们找不到凶手的
that you could find the chap that did this
即使他走到你面前 在你脸上吐口水
if, uh, he walked up to you and spat in your face.
我现在需要的
Uh, what I could use right now
不是警♥察♥ 而是一名好的清洁工
is not a bobby, but a really good cleaning lady.
所以 门口你们俩谁的车里
So unless one of you has a-an apron
有条围裙 否则
in your car, I suggest
我建议你们带上你们的报告 赶紧走人吧
you file your reports and leave me alone.
这就走 图灵教授
As you say, Professor Turing.
当心你的氰化物哦
Best of luck with your cyanide.
我赌一英镑
I’ll give you a quid
你找不到比这更难以忍♥受的家伙了
if you can name me a more insufferable sod.
看起来有点牵强 不是么
Seemed a bit forced, though, didn’t it?
不明白你说的意思
Don’t know what you mean.
如果你不想让两个警♥察♥
Well, if you didn’t want a pair of bobbies
挖掘你的私事
digging around in your personal affairs,
这真是让对方罢手的好方法
that’d have been a stellar way to make sure they don’t.
你不觉得可疑么
Tell me you don’t think this is suspicious.
我不觉得可疑啊
I don’t think this is suspicious.
一个神秘教授为什么会不承认
A mysterious professor who won’t admit
家里有东西被偷
he’s had something stolen from his house?
我觉得艾伦·图灵
I think Alan Turing’s
另有隐情
hiding something.
战争爆发了
War declared!
八十万个儿童撤离
800,000 children evacuated!
德国炸♥弹♥就要来了
German bombs on their way!
来买♥♥报啊
Get your papers here!
新闻快报
Fresh off the press!
战争全面爆发
War declared!
80万儿童撤离
800,000 children evacuated!
德国炸♥弹♥就要来了
German bombs expected soon!
今天早上
This morning,
英国驻柏林大使♥馆♥
the British Ambassador in Berlin
向德国政♥府♥递交了
handed the German government
最后警示
a final note stating that
声明若在11:00前
unless we heard from them,
得不到回复
by 11:00,
两国将进入
a state of war
战争状态
would exist between us.
我现在不得不告诉大家
I have to tell you now
目前没有收到任何回音
that no such undertaking has been received.
因此
And that, consequently,
我国与德国
this country is at war
进入战争状态
with Germany.
这是我们大多数人
For the second time
有生之年中
in the lives of most of us,
第二次
we are…
处于战争之中
at war.
去寻找
…to find

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!