他来了
He’s coming.
我爱你
I love you.
杰茜
Jessie!
我好想你
Oh, I missed you.
再来!
More!
还要!
Again!
现在我们要做什么,殿下?
What will you do with me now, sir?
找个地方,从此过上幸福生活
Find a priest, take our vows and live happily ever after.
那你母亲会怎么看呢?
But what of your mother?
她会竭力反对我们这桩婚事的
You know how she feels about mixed marriages.
日落之前,臣民和王后
By sunset we will be man and wife,
都会祝福我们的
and the Queen, bless her soul, will be out of my life.
-他来了!他来了!-都过来,都过来
-He’s coming! He’s coming! -Let’s go.
所有人!
Everybody!
都给我退下!我是王子
Stand back. Make way. I am the Prince.
我们奉了王后旨意
We are here on the Queen’s business.
前来捉拿这个农家女
We have orders to arrest your peasant girl.
有我在,看你们谁敢?
Over my dead body.
殿下,现在拔剑还为时过早吧?
Do not draw that sword unless you intend to use it, sir.
看来是有备而来
I think he means it.
殿下,请恕卑职冒犯了尊驾
Sir, a word in private.
卑职也是身不由己啊
We’re mere soldiers working on the Queen’s business.
不过… 不,不要…
Can’t you try to see things… No, don’t!
放开她!
Unhand her!
-殿下! -杰茜!
-My prince! -Jessie!
-我爱你! -我爱你!
-I love you! -I love you!
-殿下! -杰茜!
-My prince! -Jessie!
威廉!
William!
王后,王后驾到!
Queen, the queen!
别再和卫兵斗了
Stop picking on those soldiers
离那个农家女远一点
and get away from that peasant girl.
都把剑给我收起来吧!
Hit the ground, you scummy toads.
我爱她,母后,我永远爱她
I love her, Mother. I will always love her.
别冲动,孩子 她只是个乡下姑娘
Be still, my son. She’s only after the royal jewels.
知道吗?她对你不合适
You know she’s not our type.
过来,
Now, come home with me
我要开导开导你
and we’ll discuss it over some mutton.
把礼物给她
Give her the gift.
-很漂亮,是不是?
-Well, my little sweetie pie.
-我才不要戴什么首饰呢!
-I don’t want your gold or your jewels.
滚开点!
Get out of the way.
来,戴上吧 你会象天使一样美丽
No? Then how about gold and jewels?
杰茜,我来给你戴上 让它见证我们的爱情
Jessie, let us make this a symbol of our eternal love.
那么我就永远戴着它
Then I will wear it forever.
你竟然在项链上施了魔咒?
You have cursed my gift!
亲爱的,瞧她现在多么光彩照人
It’s not me, darling. It’s the work of Spretzle.
美丽的容颜永恒不变
Brilliant. Simply brilliant. Frozen forever.
王后陛下真是英明果断
That little curse was nothing, my queenie.
微臣自愧不如
Nothing, no, nothing.
母后,我以前从未有过非分之请
Mother, I have never asked you for anything.
但是这次,我恳求您用我的生命 来换回杰茜的吧
But I beseech you, take my life and spare hers.
行了,孩子,既然你如此的浪漫
All right, since you’re such a romantic.
等上一千年,要么
A thousand years,
等到她遇见一个真心爱慕她的小伙子
or until she meets a true love from another land.
直到那时,魔咒才会解除
Only then can the cursed necklace be removed.
不!
No!
这下你死心了吧?
Is it a deal?
是的,但你也会使这个王国 蒙受千年的诅咒!
Yes, but you have cursed your kingdom for 1,000 years.
…一千年后 …尽管 …一如既往
这就是关于豪普特曼·康尼格王国
And that is the legend
农家女的传说
of Hauptmann-Koenig’s enchanted peasant girl.
当然,没有人会真的相信它
Of course, nobody really believes the legend.
现在,请这边走
Now, if you’ll step this way,
我带大家参观一下
I’ll show you our famous collection
其它着名的馆藏珍品
of umbrellas through history.
这些藏品都是真的吗?
Is it true the statue’s going on tour?
是的
Yes.
“没有人会真的相信这个传说?
?”Nobody really believes the legend”?
简直太妙了,太妙了
My great, great, great, great, great,
太妙了,太妙了
great, great, great…
不介意吧?谢谢
Do you mind? Thank you.
太妙了,太妙了,我们又见面了…
great, great grandfather was never wrong.
亲爱的,你很快就会起死回生
And very soon, my darling,
投如心上人的怀抱
you will be alive and belong to his
太妙了,太妙了
great, great, great, great,
太妙了,太妙了,太妙了,太妙了
great, great, great, great grandson.
等着瞧,好戏在后头
That’s me.
再见,妈妈
See you, Mom.
杰森,你的早餐
Jason, your breakfast.
今天是你第一天上班
You have to eat before you start a new job.
谢谢你,妈妈
Thanks, Mom.
-昨天晚上吵到你了吧? -你太累了
-Did I keep you up last night? -You work too hard.
娶个有钱的姑娘,我就可以早点退休了
Well, all right. So, marry a rich girl, and I’ll retire.
-你替我找一个 -好,我去找,走吧
-So, find me a rich girl. -All right. I will. So, go.
早点回来,我等着你
Don’t be late. I’ll be waiting up for you.
威廉森太太!威廉森太太!
Mrs. Williamson! Mrs. Williamson!
-怎么了? -我结婚了
-What happened? -I’m married!
-真有这事? -谢谢
-Oh, I don’t believe it. -Thank you!
-谢谢你 -谢谢你
-Thank you! -Well, thank you.
他是我见过最美的男朋友
He’s the most beautiful man I have ever met.
太棒了,走,咱们进去说
Oh, wonderful. Come in. You’ll tell me.
-他有钱吗? -是的
-Is he rich? -Yes.
-薪水高吗? -高
-Does he have a Gold Card? -Yes, he does.
-有汽车吗? -有 -有房♥子吗? -有
-Does he have car? Does he have a condo? -Yes.
千年痴情∮【
WAKE UPPLAYING】∮
∮Maybe I’m crazy but I’m no fool∮
∮I know where I stand∮
∮AII ofyour reasons and all your rules∮
∮Don’t stop me again∮
∮’Cause a Iie’s a Iie and a fact’s a fact∮
∮You can try but you can ‘t change that∮
∮I’ve got something to make you see∮
∮And that something is me∮
∮You better wake up∮
∮’Cause my time is coming∮
∮And I’m running all the way Wake up!∮
∮My engine’s humming∮
∮Running down the road to paradise Wake up!∮
∮No time for sleeping∮
∮Gonna drive all night Wake up!∮
∮And start believing∮
∮Racing through the darkness to the light∮
∮Make me an offer I can ‘t refuse∮
∮Near my back to the wall∮
∮Fold me a bed with those concrete shoes∮
∮It don ‘t matter at all∮
∮Through the fire, on the ice∮
∮I’ve been knocked down once or twice∮
∮I’ve got something Ieft to prove∮
∮Gonna prove it to you∮
∮You better wake up∮
∮’Cause my time is coming∮
∮And I’m running all the way Wake up!∮
∮And start believing Racing through∮
∮Racing through the night∮
∮Wake up!∮
∮-Oh, thank you. -Hold it.∮
∮Start believing∮
∮Ooh, you better wake up∮
∮Wake up!∮
我喜欢拍照,跟我来!
I like to get candids. Come with me.
你的工作证呢?
Yeah, it might just be your ID badge,
不过每个”王子百货”的职员 我都要留个底
but I try to capture the essence of every Prince employee.
来,签名!
Here, sign this.
我是安迪?艾克曼,安全处的——什么都管
I’m Andy Ackerman, Security. I don’t miss much.
我叫杰森·威廉森
Hi, I’m Jason Williamson.
你看我手拿方向盘,
I guess you’re wondering what
是不是觉得很怪啊?
I’m doing with a steering wheel, right?
方向盘?
Steering wheel?
哦,这个,我想大概挂钥匙的
Oh, that. No, I assumed it was a key chain.
不,不,我是怕车被人偷了
No. No, I just don’t want my jeep stolen.
嗨… 有我在这儿,你用不着担心
You don’t have to worry about that with me around here.
-这是喷发胶?
-lsn’t that hair spray?
-催泪毒气,我用不好
-Yeah. Well, I sort of flunked Mace class.
噢…
Oh.
没及格…
You blind one instructor,
我喷着教练了,他让我多学半年
-they make you wait six months. -Yeah.
工作证别丢了
Oh, here. Don’t lose this baby.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!