What is it that you’re actually…
是不是……不是跟工作室
Is it… Not with a studio
或者,呃… – 不
or, uh… – No.
哇,好吧
Whoa, all right.
好吧,我把她画的像个百吉饼
Okay, and I made her look like an everything bagel.
“好耶”
Perfect.
哦,该死的
Ow, darn it.
好像不行…
It doesn’t seem to…
快走
No, no.
走开
No.
走开
Nope.
我不知道你想要什么
I don’t know what you want.
我帮不了你 不知道是什么
I can’t help you. I don’t know what it is,
她不在这里,所以你必须…
and she’s not here, so you gotta…
走开
…go.

Hey.
你好吗? – 嗯,早上好
How you doing? – Mmm, good morning.
你能教我一首歌♥吗?
Can you teach me a song?
我不知道我会不会唱……
I… All I… I don’t know…
可以吗?
Will you do it?
你想这样mmm-mmms吗?
Do you wanna do the mmm-mmms?
当然
Sure.
你都已经跑调了
Well, you’re really not singing the note at all.
你会跑调 -是啊,我要怎么唱?
You can’t sing any notes. -No, I can’t. But how do I do it?
我教不会你唱
Well, I can’t teach you how to sing.
我可以跟着你唱
You do it, and then I’ll copy you.
错了
No.
好吧你…
Okay, you…
错了
No.
我真的不知道该怎么教你
I really don’t know what to do with you.
我不得不说…
I gotta say…
每一句都跑调了
No, none of those are the right notes.
你喜欢半坐在椅子上吗?
Do you like sitting halfway on a chair?
回家好好想想
Uh, yeah, go home and think about it.
不敢相信
This is unbelievable.
我要怎么练习?
What can I do to practice?
她留下了每件东西
She just kept everything.
那么…
So, are…
你现在要去哪里?
So where you… You gonna go now?
什么?
What?
你不走吗?不
Aren’t you leaving? No.
不?-哦 不,我为什么要走?
No? Oh. No, why would I do that?
我猜因为手提箱和…
Well, I guess ’cause of the suitcase and…
我只是在找我的领带
Oh, no. I’m just looking for my tie.
哦 哦
Oh. Oh.
我要去哪里?
Where am I gonna go?
我不知道
I don’t know.
你就是目的地,宝贝
You’re it, baby.
好吧
Oh, okay.
嘿,迪恩 嘿,马塞尔
Hey, Dean. Hey, Marcel.
这是 60 分钟的莎莉
This is Shari from 60 Minutes.
我想告诉你采访很顺利
Um, I wanted to let you know that the interview went great.
我们一直在看样片
We’ve been looking at the footage
我想知道你是否愿意
and I’m wondering if you would be willing to do
改天再来做采访
another day of shooting with us.
我们已经有了一些发现
So, um, we’ve made some discoveries
我很乐意与你分享
that I’d love to share with you.
这一切都发生得很快,如果你能回复我
It’s kinda all happening fast, so if you could get back to me
在收到这条消息后
as soon as you get this message,
我将不甚感激
I would really appreciate it.
希望能尽快和你谈谈 再见
Um, hope to talk to you soon. Bye.
两个月后
好东西都是小包装的……
Good things come in small packages…
还有老道的经验,但今晚你们会以新的眼光看到它
…an old idea, but one you’ll see tonight in a new light.
在他接受的唯一一次采访中
In the only interview he’s given
自从成为网络红人,
since becoming an Internet phenom,
贝壳马塞尔分享了他独特的观点
Marcel the Shell shares his unique perspective
有关我们习以为常的事物
on what we take for granted.
他为最寻常的事物增添了新的意义
He adds new meanings to the simplest of ideas.
马塞尔,一个 1 英寸高的贝壳,
Marcel, a 1 inch-tall shell,
提醒着我们社区的真正价值
reminds us of the true value of community,
友谊的巨大力量
the transformative power of friendship,
和网球最巧妙的用途
and the most ingenious use for a tennis ball.
但如果你想确定
But if you wanna make sure
你的停车位是否完全平坦
that your parking space is, like, perfectly flat,
不然你不会放任不管的
because otherwise, it’s not gonna be where you left it.
不过我这没有模型展示
And… And I don’t have the model…
多年来,马塞尔和他的奶奶康妮
For years, Marcel and his grandmother Connie
与他们的宠物皮棉艾伦一起住这座老房♥子
shared this old house with their pet lint, Alan,
以及不断搬迁的人类客人
and an ever-changing array of human guests.
我只是远离他们,然后…
I just stay out of their way and…
并躲开他们的视线
And stay out of sight, and it worked.
但一切都变了
But all that changed
当一位业余电影制♥作♥人搬进来时
when an amateur filmmaker moved in.
……一直都是这样 所以,我觉得
…so kind of on all the time. And so, I felt like
我就抓紧机会一直拍
I could just roll and roll and roll.
迪恩,你的第一印象是什么?
Um, Dean, what were your first impressions?
我想我对他印象 有…
Uh, I guess I was impressed with his, um,
比萨…
pizzazz…
他的小创意 – 哇
…his spark, you know? – Wow.

Uh, pfft.
我喜欢
No, I… I like it.
也许你需要…
And maybe you needed…
需要联♥系♥,需要友情
Needed the connection, needed the friendship.
是的,也许你需要友谊
Yeah, maybe you needed the friendship.
马塞尔,你有多久没有见到你的家人了?
Marcel, how long has it been since you’ve seen your family?
我没有计时
Well, I don’t do the clock
你们计时的方式
the way that you guys do the clock.
我觉得
Right. Uh, but I think
我观察树木的变化
I’m watching the changes in the trees and
已经盛开的花朵
the flowers that have bloomed
和已经枯萎的花朵
and the blossoms that have fallen.
再次含苞欲放的花蕾
The buds that have come and bloomed again.
所以我无法告诉你准确时间,但我,呃……
So I… I couldn’t tell you, but I, uh…
我心中的空间一天天变得越来越大,越来越响亮
The space in my heart gets bigger and louder every day.
迪恩,你知道有多久了吗?
Mmm. Dean, do you know how long?
那是两年
It was two years.
两年 – 是的
Two years. – Yeah.
哦,很高兴知道
Oh, that’s nice to know.
鉴于马塞尔与我们分享的所有新信息……
Given all the new information Marcel shared with us…
……而他只是,就像那张男人一样的脸,
…and he had just, like the same kind of man face,
两只眼睛
like two eyes, that kind of thing.
一张嘴和所有的牙齿
A mouth and all the teeth.
…我们能够找到拉里萨·盖勒
…we were able to track down Larissa Geller.
我们在危地马拉的高地找到了她
We found her here in the highlands of Guatemala
在非政♥府♥组织的环保机构工作
working for an environmental NGO.
盖勒随后回家
Geller then returned home
并帮助我们找到了这个人,
and helped us locate this man,
她的前男友马克·布斯
her former boyfriend, Mark Booth.
我都不想这样做 你让我陷入了困境…
I don’t even wanna do this. You’re really putting me in a tough spot here…
我很快就会见到你 -拜托
All right, I’ll see you soon. …come on.
好的再见 -这太荒唐了
Okay, bye. This is ridiculous.
等等,你还是……
Wait, are you still…
经过一些简单的介绍…
After some brief introductions…
这是马克 – 嘿,对不起
This is Mark. – Hey, sorry.
这有点乱 我只是有点…
It’s kind of messy. I’m just sort of…
我之前在打扫 – 好吧
So I was cleaning earlier. – Right.
…搜索工作开始了
…the search efforts began.
我不知道 这是…
I mean, I don’t know. This is…
我甚至不知道还能去哪找
I don’t even know where else to look.
老实说,我不知道该怎么办 不知道那个地方
I honestly don’t know what to do. I don’t know the area.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!