这是一位名叫韦德的著名体育运动员…
It’s by a famous sports player named Wayde…
韦德·甘斯迪…
Wayde Gansdy…
它是什么?
What is it?
方法…
Ways…
方式…鲸鱼…
Way… Whale…
鲸鱼·根斯基
Whale Gensky.
你在想韦恩吗……根斯基 鲸…
Are you thinking of Wayne… Gensky. Whale…
韦恩……这会是他的名字吗?
Wayne… Could that be his name?
鲸鱼·摩托艇?
Whale Jetski?
不,不?
No. No?
唤醒……湖……杰克? – 好吧…
Wake… Lake… Jake? – Well…
韦恩·喷气机…喷气机…得到…
Wayne Jet… Jet… Get…
这是我的储备
This is my stockpile.
好的,我带你了解下这里的基本情况
All right, so, we got your basics here.
我有几个杏仁 我有一打花生
I got couple of almonds. I have a dozen peanuts.
基本上都是你的干货
It’s basically your dry goods.
你有蔓越莓葡萄干
You got a craisin with the raisins,
但蔓越莓放在边缘上
but the craisin sits to the side
因为这是一种享受 呃…
because it is a treat. Uh…
是……这是吸入器吗?
Is… Is this an inhaler?
就像……就像幻灯片什么的……
It’s like… It’s like a slide or something…
就像,我甚至不知道这是什么
Like, I don’t even actually know what it this is.
你从哪里得到的?
Where did you get that from?
来自一个在这里住了一晚的人
From one of the people that stayed here for a night.
什么事?-你有没有从我这里拿走过东西?
Why? Did you take anything from me?
嗯……
Mmm…
你这是怎么回事?
What is wrong with you?
我不知道
I didn’t know.
给我那个 我不知道那是什么
Give me that. I didn’t know what it was.
所以,这些都是放在一起的部分
So, these are all the parts put together.
嗯嗯 然后现在呢?
Mmm-hmm. And then now what?
我要把它放到网上,
I’m gonna put it on the Internet,
人们可以观看它 哦
and people can watch it. Oh.
不好了
Oh, no.
你的汽水罐几乎是空的
Your soda can is almost empty.

Whoa.
对不起 等一会儿
Sorry. Hold on one second.
好的
All right.
我不知道你为什么会…
I don’t know why you would…
什么…什么在打扫房♥子
What… What is cleaning the house
如果她所做的只是移♥动♥东西,
if all she does is move things around,
并扰乱整个环境?
and disturb the entire environment?
她没有 她现在正在洗碗
She doesn’t. She’s doing dishes right now.
她是吸尘器的先驱
She’s the harbinger of the vacuum.
我不能让她回家
I can’t tell her to go home.
我的意思是,那是她预约的清洁工作
I mean, that’s her scheduled cleaning.
但为什么?她是被雇佣的
But why? She was hired
就像Airbnb的女主人
by the lady that is, like, the Airbnb host.
什么? ……Airbnb?
What? The… Airbnb?
嗯,什么是Airbb?-清洁
Mmm, what is Airbb? To clean.
哦,就是你!哦,她是谁?
Oh, that’s you! Oh, who’s she?
哦……我不……
Oh… I don’t…
哦,哇,等等,什么?
Oh, wow, wait, what?
那是在外面 是的
That’s outside of here. Yeah.
不知何故,这已经变成
Somehow, this has kind of turned
像进电脑旅馆?
into like a computer hotel?
有点,是的 为什么决定…
Sort of, yeah. Why did you decide…
你为什么在这?
Why are you here?
我不得不搬出我的老地方,
I had to move out of my old place,
所以我会一直待在这里,直到我找到一个新的
so I’m staying here until I find a new one.
你为什么要搬出去?
Why did you have to move out?
这是个人原因
Uh, that’s personal.
好的
Okay.
你从来没有和以前住在这里的人说过话?
You never talked to anyone who stayed here before?
呃……
Eh…
人们通常不会注意到我们
People don’t usually notice us.
哦,该死的
Aw, dang it.
我得去看看娜娜康妮
I got to go check on Nana Connie
如果这位女士要用吸尘器的话
if this lady’s gonna be running the vacuum.
这是漫游者
This is the rover. Ow!
这是一件好事,我不喜欢“关心”关心
It’s a good thing I don’t, like, “care” care
关于这辆车,因为我不能
about this car because I can’t
弄清楚我要去哪里
figure out where I’m going in this thing.
哎呀,那是什么?对不起
Oops, what was that? Sorry.
不不不 亚瑟
No, no, no. Arthur.
希望她就在拐角处
Hopefully, she’s right around the corner here.
她就在那里
And there she is.
我放心了
That’s a load off.
你能在这里等一下吗
Can you just wait here for one sec
因为我觉得你带着相机一起,
because I do think that with you and with the camera,
只是我… 那我… – 好吧
it’s just I… That I… – Okay.
我只是想警告她 是的 好的
I just want to warn her. Yeah. Okay.
棕色的头发,他有眼镜
Brown head-hair, and he has glasses.
你要我离开吗?
You want me to leave?
不,不,不,不,不,不!我要你留下来,就是我…
No, no, no, no, no! I want you to stay is what I…
是的 – 小心点
Yeah. – Just careful
你踩到那里 – 是的,我知道
where you step. – Yeah, I know.
我刚带他过去 – 你在做什么?
I just brought him by. – You’re making what?
一部纪录片
A documentary.
就像…哦,就像一部电影,
It’s like… Oh, it’s like a movie,
但没有人有任何台词,
but nobody has any lines,
甚至没有人知道它是什么
and nobody even knows what it is
在他们制♥作♥的时候
while they’re making it.
嗯……不是吗?
Mmm… No?
这是一种表达方式,是的
That’s sort of a way to put it, yeah.
不,我只是在制♥作♥一个肖像录像片
No, I just am making a little video portrait.
关于马塞尔? – 是的
About Marcel? – Yeah.
一个……一部电影? – 嗯,是的
A… A film? – Uh, yeah.
基本是这样,有点像 它是…
It’s like the truth, kind of. It’s a…
这是关于马塞尔的真♥相♥吗?
And it’s the truth about Marcel?
我的意思是,我希望如此
I mean, I hope so.
我想他真的可以旋转它,
I guess he could really spin it,
让我看起来像一个…
and make me look like a total…
所以,这里就是你的花♥园♥,对吧?
So, this is your garden out here, huh?
是的 – 美丽的
Yes. – Beautiful.
谢谢你 谢谢你的香气
Thank you. Thank you for the aromas.
我的房♥子很受欢迎
My house was very popular.
我有很多朋友
I had lots of friends.
如果你当时告诉我,
And if you told me then,
多年前,
many years ago,
我会在花♥园♥里度过这么多时间,
that I would’ve spent so much time in a garden,
我会说:“你在开玩笑吗?”
I would’ve said, “Are you kidding?”
好的,你看到这些了吗?
Okay, you see these ones?
你可以感觉到它们
You can feel them.
它们还没有完全成熟,
They’re not quite ripe,
但几天后,他们会的
but in a few days, they would be.
这并不容易
It wasn’t easy.
我对农业一无所知
I didn’t know anything about farming.
因为当这对夫妇还住在这里的时候,
Because when the couple still lived here,
总是有食物
there was always food.
在储藏室里,在厨房♥里,
In the pantry, in the kitchen,
到处都是食物
there were stacks here and there.
但是当他们离开时
But when they went away
食物消失了
the food disappeared.
所以,我不得不自学如何种地
So, I had to taught myself how to farm.
“播种、收割……”
“Planting, harvesting…”
她一直是位非常坚韧的女人
She’s always been a pretty tough cookie.
一切对她都有用处
Everything has a function with her.
没有一个按钮可以用来装饰
There’s no one button that’s there for decoration.
你知道我的意思? – 嗯嗯
You know what I mean? – Mmm-hmm.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!