Well, yeah.
但还没人研究出如何治好脊髓损伤
But no one’s worked out how to fix a spinal cord yet.
河边影院
听说这部很好看
Oh, I hear this one’s good.
我们突然会西班牙语了
Oh, because we suddenly speak Spanish?
《关于我母亲的一切》
阿莫多瓦作品
但它是带字幕的
No, it’s got subtitles.
看一会儿就注意不到了 真的
It gets so you don’t notice after a while.
两张威尔·法瑞尔的票
Two for the Will Ferrell, please.
他还好吗
Is he okay?
不太好 有点感冒
He’s not great. Bit of a chill.
南森在哪
Where’s Nathan?
我已经给他打过电♥话♥了 他马上就到
I’ve called him. He’ll be here soon.
卡米拉要去伦敦
Look, Camilla’s had to go up to London.
你可以吗
Are you going to be all right?
-当然 -真的吗
– Of course. – Yeah?
没问题
Yeah.
有需要给我电♥话♥
I’m on my mobile, if you need me.
好的
Okay.
威尔 需要我做什么吗
Will, can I do anything?
我的枕头不太舒服
My pillows aren’t right.
那我要怎么做
Um, what do I do?
手放到我的脑后 轻轻托起我的脖子
Put your hand under my head, on my neck, and just lift gently.
好的
Okay.
-天哪 -是不是做错什么了
– Oh, Jesus. – What have I done?
你的手好冰
Your hands are freezing.
好多了
Better.
要不要给你弄点止疼药
Can I get you some painkillers?
-好的 -谢谢
– Yeah? Okay. – Thank you.
威尔
Will.
威尔
Will?
威尔 我是…
Will? It’s…
我是路
It’s Lou.
我知道
I know.
我是不是应该做点什么
Is there something I should be doing?
给你弄点药什么的
Some drugs or something?
我真的很担心 不知该做什么
I’m just getting really worried.
您好 我是史蒂芬
Hello. This is Stephen.
请留下您的姓名和号♥码 我会给您回电
Please leave your name and number, and I’ll call you back.
特里纳先生 我是路
Hi, Mr. Traynor. It’s Lou. I’m just…
我有点担心威尔
I’m getting concerned about Will
不知您能否给我回个电♥话♥
and I was wondering if you could just call me back.
就这样 再见
Okay. Thanks. Bye.
您好 我是南森
G’day. This is Nathan.
请留言 我会回电
Leave a message and I’ll call you back.
不要打给我妈
Don’t ring Mum.
什么
What?
我没事 克拉克
We’ll be fine, Clark.
抱歉 我走过来的
Sorry. Had to walk here.
天气不好 路上花了不少时间
Took ages, the bloody weather, you know.
他怎么样
How’s things?
不太好 意识时有时无 但他又没有醉
Not great. He’s in and out and he’s not drunk anything.
他这样多久了
How long’s he been like this?
四五个小时吧
Maybe four or five hours.
我给你打过电♥话♥ 也给他吃了止疼药
I tried to call. I did give him painkillers.
还不如给他吃点巧克力豆呢
Might as well have given him M&Ms.
是他说他想睡觉的
Well, he said he just wanted to sleep.
这些文件里都写了的 路
Yeah, it’s in the folder, Lou.
威尔不会像我们一样出汗
Will doesn’t sweat the way we do.
就算只是受了一点凉 也可能会引起高烧
If he gets even a slight chill, his temperature goes haywire.
-是的 但他说 -拿台电扇来
– Yeah, but he said… – Just go and get us a fan
-还有湿毛巾 快 -好
– and a damp towel, real quick. – Okay.
兄弟 还好吗
Hey, buddy. You all right?
威尔 你还好吗
Will? You all right?
我帮你 伙计
I got you, mate. Come on.

Come on. Yeah.

Here.
注意看 路 你得看着我是怎么做的
Hey, focus. Lou, you gotta watch what I’m doing.
-不好意思 -没事
– Sorry. – That’s right.
他会好起来的
He’s going to be okay.
狂野威利的庆生视频
这世上没几个人可以说自己
There are very few people out there
比詹姆斯·邦德更厉害
who can claim to have out-Bonded James Bond.
但今天的寿星狂野威利
But birthday boy “Wild
威尔·特里纳却是他们中的一员
Willy” Will Traynor is certainly one of them.
威尔 最后有什么要说的吗 兄弟
So, Will, any final thoughts, bro?
我觉得下一个应该是你 兄弟
I’m thinking you should be next, mate.
好的
Yeah, right!
我们都觉得
We’re all thinking it.
他真的就这么无所不能吗
Is there really nothing he can’t do?
我们讨厌他吗 是的 讨厌他
Do we hate him? Yes. We do!
但没必要在他的生日上纠结这一点
But there’s no point in dwelling on that on his birthday.
幸好他长得不帅
Thank God he’s not good-looking.
住手
Ah, stop!
希望你不是在看法国同志小黄♥片♥
You’re watching French gay porn, I hope.
这里的无线网信♥号♥♥不太好
Wi-Fi connection’s not strong enough.
几点了
What time is it?
南森去哪儿了
Where’s… Where’s Nathan?
八点半了 他得去看下一个病人了
Half eight. He had to go to another patient.
雪下得非常大
Snow got pretty bad.
你不是应该已经回家了吗
Shouldn’t you be at home?
你今天只能和我待在一起了
You’re stuck with me.
威尔 我能问你点事吗
Will, can I ask you something?
你就知道你会问
I suspect you’re going to.
出了什么事
What happened?
我妈没跟你说过吗 这是她最爱讲的故事了
My mother didn’t tell you? It’s her favorite story.
是交通事故
Some sort of traffic accident…
-摩托车 -你当时在骑摩托车吗
– Motorbike. – You were riding a motorbike?
并没有
Actually, I wasn’t.
是摩托车 撞的我
The bike hit me.
对不起 我话又多了
Sorry. Sorry, I’m being chatty again,
你需要休息
and you need to rest.

No.
留下吧
Stay.
跟我说点…
Tell me…
跟我说点有意思的事情
Tell me something good.
我以前也这么跟我爸说
I used to say that to my dad.
我要是告诉你他怎么回的
But if I told you what he said back,
你肯定觉得我不正常
you’d think I was insane.
我就没觉得你正常过 克拉克
Oh, that ship has sailed, Clark.
我以前做噩梦的时候 他会唱歌♥给我听
When I had a nightmare or something he used to sing.
接着说
Go on.
他以前会给我唱马拉宏奇歌♥谣
He used to sing the Molahonkey song.
-什么歌♥ -马拉宏奇歌♥谣
– The what? – The Molahonkey song.
我以为大家都知道
I thought everyone knew it.
相信我 克拉克
Trust me, Clark.
我从没听过马拉宏奇歌♥谣
I’m a Molahonkey virgin.
你是让我现在就唱给你听吗
You’re gonna make me sing it now?
你真的不正常
You’re insane.
你全家都不正常
Your whole family is insane.
而且歌♥还唱得那么难听
And you’re a God-awful singer.
可能你♥爸♥唱得好一点
I hope your dad was better.
我觉得你其实是想说
I think what you mean to say is,
谢谢你为我带来欢乐 克拉克小姐
“Thank you, Miss Clark, for attempting to entertain me.”
好吧 克拉克
Okay, Clark.
跟我再说点别的
Tell me something else.
不用唱歌♥的那种
Something that doesn’t involve singing.
关于什么
About what?
什么都行
Anything.
小时候
When I was little,
我妈给我买♥♥过一双亮闪闪的雨鞋
my mum got me a pair of glittery wellies,
我都不愿意把它们脱下来

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!