嘿 黑鬼 这鬼地方会有小妞吗?
MAN 1: Hey, nigga, is there gonna be some pussy in this motherfucker?
这鬼地方会有一群婊♥子♥ 我自己扔那狗屁东西
MAN 2: There’s gonna be a gang of ho’s up in this motherfucker. I threw the shit myself.
兄弟们能赏点零钱吗?
MAN 3: Can y’all brothers spare some change?
嘿 你♥他♥妈♥的从我面前消失 傻子!
MAN 2: Hey, yo, man, get the fuck out of my face, fool!
别理他 记得那个婊♥子♥吗?
MAN 1: Fuck what he say. Remember that bitch?
当然 黑鬼 妈的 那婊♥子♥叫得像杀猪一样
MAN 2: Hell, yeah, nigga. Shit, man. That bitch was crying like a motherfucker.
我听说那婊♥子♥很随便 – 凯莎?
I heard that bitch was a toss up. -Keisha?
她会去那个他妈的聚会 黑鬼
She gonna be at the motherfucking party, niggas.
噢 噢 不说了
Oh, oh. Fade it.
嘿 那婊♥子♥身材很棒
O-DOG: Hey, that bitch got a body.
是的 她身材很棒
CAINE: Yeah, she got a body, man.
妈的 我一定要搞定她 – 我听到了
Shit, boy. I’m gonna have to get with her. -I heard that.
让我们看看他妈的这里有什么
Let’s see what’s up in this motherfucker.
你不用蹑手蹑脚的
You ain’t got to be creeping.
我不明白为什么你装着像在打扫卫生一样
I don’t know why you’re trying to act like you’re cleaning up.
妈的 总是觉得我们要偷东西
Damn. Always think we gonna steal something.
你要什么?
What you want, Dog?
给我那个老E 对
Go ahead and give me that Old E. Yeah.
我要这种埃资牌的
CAINE: I’m gonna fuck with some of this Ides.
哦 不 等等
O-DOG: Oh, no. Wait.
我喜欢老牌子的 哥们
Man, I’m from the old school, brother.
妈的 - 别在店子里喝酒
Shit. -You not drink beer in store.
嗨 哥们 我会付钱的
Hey, man, I’m gonna pay you.
嘿 听着 婊♥子♥ 别他妈跟着我到处转
Hey, look, bitch. Stop following me around this motherfucker.
你让我紧张
You getting on my nerves.
要买♥♥就快点
Hurry up and buy.
闭上你的鸟嘴
Shut the fuck up, man.
快付了钱走人
MAN: Just pay and leave.
我会付你钱的 你♥他♥妈♥别这么紧张
CAINE: I’m gonna pay you. Why don’t you calm your motherfucking nerves?
快点走人
Hurry up and go.
你先帮我付一下怎么样? – 妈的
Why don’t you go ahead and get it? -Shit.
我以后给你
I got your back.
妈的
Shit.
帮我着拿零钱 – 谢谢
Why don’t you get my change? -Thank you.
嘿 你怎么不找零钱给我兄弟?
Hey, why don’t you give my homeboy his change?
我不想惹麻烦 快出去
I don’t want any trouble. Just get out.
我受不了你了 狗♥日♥的♥
I can’t stand y’all, motherfucker.
我为你妈感到很难过
I feel sorry for your mother.
你说我妈妈什么?
What you say about my mama?
你为谁感到难过?
You feel sorry for who?
我不想惹麻烦 快出去!
I don’t want any trouble. Just get out!
你♥他♥妈♥的刚才说什么? – 我不想惹麻烦
What the fuck did you say? -I don’t want any trouble. Just get out!
你满口喷粪
O-DOG: You talking shit?
每次我来这个鬼地方你都要说些什么
Every time I come in this motherfucker, you got something to say.
耶 耶
Yeah, yeah.
他妈的监控录像带在哪?
Where the motherfucking videotape?
把他妈的录像带给我
Give me the motherfucking video. Stop.
马上把那狗♥日♥的♥录像带给我
Give me the motherfucking videotape right now.
嗨 黑鬼 拿光收银机里的钱 走 闭嘴 你闭– 嘿
Hey, nigga. Clean the cash register. Come on. You shut up. You shu– Hey.
闭上你的鸟嘴
Shut the fuck up with your noise.
噢 妈的! – 你最好闭上–
Oh, shit! O-DOG: You better shut the fuck–
我不是闹着玩的
I ain’t playing.
带子在哪? – 你♥他♥妈♥的在干什么?
Where’s the tape at? -What the fuck did you do, man?
去把带子弹出来 快取出来
O-DOG: Go get this motherfucker right now. I said eject it.
你不把它弹出来我让你屁♥股♥冒烟
If you don’t eject it I’m gonna smoke your ass.
嘿 婊♥子♥ 快点
Hey, bitch, do it right now.
婊♥子♥ 我叫你闭上你的鸟嘴
Bitch, I told your stupid ass to shut the fuck up!
黑鬼 快点!
Nigga, hurry up!
妈的
O-DOG: Hell, yeah.
快点 我们走吧 妈的!
CAINE: Come on, man. Let’s raise up, man. Damn!
什– 我不敢相信 – 走
Wha– I can’t believe this. -Move.
我叫你打开收银机
I thought I told you to open the damn register
我以为你搞定了 这他妈怎么开的
Thought you were down. How do you open this shit?
这是他妈–? 六美元 黑鬼?
What the fu–? Six motherfucking dollars, nigga?
你们肯定把钱放在别的什么地方了
Y’all got money in this motherfucker somewhere.
这太荒谬了 我们走吧
CAINE: This don’t make sense. Let’s just go, man.
把你的钱给我 他妈的屁话王 – 狗仔!
Give me your change. Goddamn ready teller. -Dog!
你的这东西也归我了
I’m gonna keep your shit too.
妈的! – 额外奖金 妈的 耶
Fuck! -Jackpot. Hell, yeah.
尝到滋味了吧 妈的
Get this motherfucker, here. Shit.
不能喷粪了吧?
Ain’t gonna talk shit, are you?
所有的钱在哪里? 操
Where all the money at, man? Fuck that.
妈的 快走吧! – 妈的
Fuck, let’s go! -Goddamn.
去商店仅仅是为了买♥♥啤酒 – 等等我
CAINE: Went into the store just to get a beer. O-DOG: Wait up.
出来时成了谋杀案帮凶和持械抢劫
Came out an accessory to murder and armed robbery.
有时在这个街区像这样很有趣
It was funny like that in the ‘hood sometimes.
但你永远不知道何时会发生什么
But you never knew what was gonna happen or when.
在那之后 我知道这将是一个漫长的夏天
After that, I knew it was gonna be a long summer.
昨晚在瓦茨地区发生了上千人的骚乱
MAN [ON RADIO]: One thousand persons rioted in the Watts district last night.
他们用石头 砖块和瓶子袭击警♥察♥
They attacked police with rocks, bricks and bottles…
在100多名警♥察♥封锁位于第116大街
…before some 100… officers sealed off the four-block area…
和阿瓦隆大道的4个街区之前
…in the vicinity of 116th Street and Avalon Boulevard.
有4个人被逮捕还有一定数量的人
Four persons were arrested and a number of others…
包括一名警♥察♥在混乱中受伤
…including one policeman were injured in the melee.
这场骚乱是由三个醉酒司机引起的
The riot was touched off when three drunk drivers….
这是唐纳德 米勒 第三小队 我们正位于这个地方的中心
MAN 3: This is Donald Miller, Mobile Unit 3. We’re right in the center of this….
烧吧 宝贝 烧
PEOPLE [CHANTING]: Burn, baby, burn
烧吧 宝贝 烧
Burn, baby, burn
战斗在烧杀抢掠得黑人地区
MAN 4: –to battle rioters in the burning and looted Negro area.
快点! – 你♥他♥妈♥的在干什么?
Come on! -What the fuck are you doing?
加利福利亚国民警卫队队长
The commander of the California National Guard…
表示派往骚乱地区的队伍
…said his troops sent into the riot area…
如果必要时会使用任何武器
…would use whatever force is necessary to do the job.
这个主要由有色人种组成的区域的居民
MAN 5: –residents of this primarily colored area.
在这个烟雾缭绕的黑人地区枪声愈加清晰可闻
MAN 6: The rattle of gunfire was heard increasingly… in the Negro section during the smoggy evening…
当警♥察♥与游荡的暴♥乱♥黑人分子遭遇
…as the police confronted roving bands of rampaging Negroes.
一个警卫队用机♥枪♥对一群黑人进行了长达10分钟的扫射
MAN 7: One guard unit opened machine-gun fire for 10 minutes on a gang of negros…
暴徒在街上四散逃串
…who then fled down the street.
洛杉矶警长威廉 H. 帕克
MAN 8: William H. Parker, Los Angeles Police Chief…
愤怒地谴责昨晚的暴♥乱♥
…angrily blamed last night’s violence….
当骚乱停止后 毒品开始肆虐
CAINE: When the riots stopped, the drugs started.
我父亲卖♥♥毒品
My father sold dope…
我母亲是个海♥洛♥因♥上瘾者
…and my mother was a heroin addict.
我父母在社区里很受欢迎
Moms and Pops were real popular in the neighborhood.
他们总是为他们刚出狱的朋友举♥行♥聚会
They would always be having parties for friends of theirs who just got out of jail…
或是将要进监狱的
…or who was on their way to jail.
他们应为我的出生才结婚的
They only got married because I was born.
我爸有时是一个电工或出租车司机或水管工
My pop sometimes worked as an electrician or a cab driver or a plumber…
但他主要的工作是贩毒
…but his main job was selling drugs.
有时妈妈会在他买♥♥掉毒品之前将它们用光
Sometimes, Mom would use them all up before he could even sell them.
他就会将她暴打一顿
Then he’d have to beat her up.
在这样的父母身旁长大
Growing up with parents like that…
我听到和看到了许多
…I heard a lot, and I saw a lot.
我很快就理解了罪犯的生活
I caught on to the criminal life real quick.
与让我远离麻烦相反
Instead of keeping me out of trouble…
它们把我卷了进去
…they turned me on to it.
那个狗♥日♥的♥也在那里找到了爱
MAN: That motherfucker’s got some love up there too.
我想这是幸福的泪水
I think there were some tears of joy.
你给我猪 我给你– 然后他说–
You give me the pig, I get you– And he said–
怎么了 佩内尔 克莱德?
What’s up, Pernell? Clyde?
凯迪 凯因 你出来干什么?
KayDee Caine. What you doing out here?
别那样叫我
Stop calling me that.
闭嘴 小黑鬼 这是成年人的聚会
Shut up, little old nigga. This party here for grown folks.
你们都没成年 – 我们比你这小屁孩大
Y’all ain’t grown. PERNELL: We older than your little ass.
泰特知道你在外面?
Tat know you out here?
不 我溜出来的
Nope. I snuck out.
你真是个坏小子 过来
You a bad fucker. Come here.
你会给我们惹上麻烦 你干什么?
Gonna get us in trouble. What you doing?
给这小黑喝点
Now, go on and give the nigga a drink.
这他妈是什么?
What the fuck is that?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!