加州 瓦伦西亚 清晨两点四十三分
Valencia, CA 2:43 am

Yeah.
糟了
Shit.
他在哪里?
Where is he?
我得闪了
Gotta go.
华纳兄弟影业出品
片名: 瞒天过海 13王牌
MAIN TITLE
最新状况如何?
What’s the latest?
-没变化 前二十四小时是生死关头 -好
– Nothing. They say the first 24 hours… – Right.
-她能体谅吗? -这与她们无关
– Did she understand? – It’s not their fight.
她体不体谅?
Did she understand?
这与她们无关
It’s not their fight.
-嗨 -嗨 莱纳斯
– Hey. – Hey, Linus.
-泰丝和伊莎贝呢? -这与她们无关
– Hey, where are Tess and Isabel? – It’s not their fight.
病情有变化吗?
Any change?
他的病情危急 不过还活着 如果他撑不过…
He’s in critical condition, but he’s still alive. You know, if he doesn’t…
-史坦在那边? -他去了一个钟头
– Is Stan there? – Yeah, he’s been there an hour.
他会把详情告诉我们
Stan’ll tell us what’s going on.
心肌梗塞
Myocardial infarction.
全身都承受了严重的伤害
He’s endured an incredible shock to his system.
他能复原吗? 可以
Can he recover? Yes.
他会复原吗?
Will he recover?
亲朋好友的鼓励有帮助
It helps if they have something to live for.
他有亲人吗?
Family?
那就只有好友了
Friends, then.
也许这样就够了
Maybe that’ll be enough.
和威利班克做生意光靠合约不稳
Reuben, when it comes to Willy Bank, you can’t rely on contracts.
律师说合约是铁一般的保证
My lawyers say they’re ironclad.
四星期前…
Four weeks earlier…
-相信我的生意头脑 -我和罗斯…
– Give me credit for my business sechel. – I don’t think it’s a good idea.
-都觉得不好 -这笔生意我做定了
– Neither does Rusty. – Well, I’m doing it. It’s done.
告诉罗斯 我不像他要干一票才能保住旅馆
And you tell Rusty that I won’t have to pull jobs to keep my hotel solvent.
别这样 鲁本
Hey, Reuben.
你们还年轻 不会懂的
You fellas are young. You don’t understand.
爱斯基摩人把老人丢在浮冰等死
Do you know that the Inuit people put their elders out on a ice floe…
就因为他们不能再打猎 谢了
…to die when they’re too old to hunt? Thanks.
那只是传说
That’s just a myth.
我不想落到这下场 我还能打猎
Well, that ain’t gonna happen to me. I can still hunt.
我要赌这一局 我以前在赌城可是呼风唤雨
This is it. It’s my chance. I used to mean something in this town.
就算走进客满的餐厅
I would walk into a restaurant. If it was full…
他们也会马上替我安排桌位
…they’d snap out a new table for me like that!
你想奠定历史地位
If you’re worried about your place in history…
我们会把一条街以你命名
…let us get a street named after you, or a boulevard.
等我挂了再说吧
We can talk about that when I’m dead. Danny…
丹尼 多谢你大老远来看我 不过这笔生意我做定了
…I appreciate you coming this far to see me, but I gotta do this.
-鲁本! -合伙人!
– Reuben! – Partner!
鲁本 看到你来真好
Reuben! Oh, so good of you to come.
客气了 还有什么要我帮忙?
Of course. Of course. Are there more items for my punch list?
我充满活力 兴奋得睡不着觉
I got so much energy, I can hardly sleep from the excitement!
主厨的签证办下来了吗?
Where are you at on the visas for the chefs?
华府的朋友说开幕前会搞定
My man in Washington says they’ll be stamped by the time we open.
-不行…来不及 -我也这么说
– No, no, no. Not good enough. – That’s what I said.
太好了 吊灯呢?
Oh, that’s good. And the chandeliers?
我前妻的新小舅子…太复杂了
My ex-wife’s new brother-in-law… You don’t need the details. It’s done!
搞定 打五折 送到仓库了
Half price. They’re already at the warehouse.
我知道你很在意另一件事
And because I know it mattered to you…
就亲自跑了一趟市议会
…I appeared before the city council.
本来和后门反方向的单行道
The one-way street leading away from the rear entrance…
现在改成相同的方向
…now leads toward the rear entrance.
-条条大道通”点石成金”赌场 -太完美了
– All roads lead to the Midas! – This is perfect!
视野超棒的 合伙人办公室在哪里?
Great views up here. Where’s the partners’ desk gonna be?
没有合伙人办公室
Oh, no partners’ desk.
-两张办公桌? -不对
– Two desks? – No two desks. One desk.
只有一张主席办公桌
One chairman’s desk. One.
原先的安排…有改变
The arrangement is changing.
全都改了 老实说 根本就没安排
Was changed. As a matter of fact, there is no arrangement.
大家都说你会整我
Everybody said that you would try to screw me.
你把每一个合伙人都整垮
That you done it to every one of your partners.
我替你说话 我说绝对不会
But I defended you. I said, “No!
我和威利班克是老交情
Me and Willy Bank been around long enough…
咱们都和法兰克辛纳屈握过手
…that we both shook Sinatra’s hand.
握过他的手的人都要讲义气
And there’s a code among guys that shook Sinatra’s hand.”
去他的辛纳屈
Screw Sinatra’s hand.
-去他的? -你是个大包袱
– Screw…? – You’re dead weight.
我才不要背着你还要付你钱
You think I’m gonna carry you and pay you at the same time?
鲁本 你出局了
Reuben, you’re out!
-才怪 这是我的地 -曾经是你的地
– Never. This is my land. – Was. Was your land.
-你让渡给集团 -交换五成的股权
– You signed it over to the corporation. – For 50-percent interest!
我要用一点点现金
Which I’m gonna ask you to sign over to me…
买♥♥下股权
…for a small cash payment.
我才不签
I’m not signing that.
少来这套 我不签
Get out of here. I’m not signing that.
-你想把我从屋顶丢下去? -我也不想呀
– Are you gonna throw me off the roof? – Well, I don’t want to.
这样不对 这太不公平了
This is wrong. This is all wrong.
你害我一无所有
You’re leaving me with nothing.
你说的没错 我太狠心了
You know, you’re right. And it’s rude.
拿去
Here.
第一批筹码
It’s the first batch.
刚出炉的
Just got made.
“班克赌场 一万元”
THE BANK CASINO $ 10,000
你换了赌场名字
You changed the name.
这名字比较好
I like it better!
对吧?
Don’t you?
鲁本
Reuben.
他生前太没有心机了
He always was too trusting.
-索尔 他还没挂耶 -对哦 也是
– Is, Saul. Is. – Of course. Is.
-明明叫他不要跟他合作的 -下次你自己去劝他
You try talking him out of it next time.
班克把鲁本害得那么惨
Look, Bank hurt Reuben.
我超不爽 一定要替他报仇
I know how that makes me feel. I know what that makes me wanna do.
我是这么打算的 做掉班克 让他死得很难看
I’m gonna get close to Bank, and I don’t care if it gets messy.
我负责开车 咱们到理容院堵他
I’ll drive you. We’ll get him leaving his barber.
-我负责注射毒药 -我负责找地方埋尸体
– Then I’ll inject him. – I’ll find a spot to get rid of the body.
都是好想法
All valid ideas.
计划也很周全
Great initiative. But…
不过虽然班克做得太过份 咱们也得替鲁本着想
But even though Bank stepped over the line, we have to do what’s best for Reuben.
只能逼班克把赌场还回来
Which means, we offer Bank a Billy Martin.
慢着 就这样白白放过他?
What? He goes for it, and that’s it? He just gets off?
-这是规矩 -屁啦
– That’s the rule. – That’s the rule…
大家都乖乖守规矩 班克故意破坏规矩
…for someone who understands the rules, which Bank don’t.
不能就这样轻易饶了他
He already broke them. So he don’t get the chance.
为了鲁本…
For Reuben…
要给他一次机会
…I think we give him a chance.
我开口前你就要有答案 懂吗?
I need answers before I ask questions. You get that?
好 快去干活
All right, do it.
我很尊重的人…
So some guys I take seriously…
-说你是号♥人物 -很好
…told me you’re a serious guy. – Good.
最重要的是
What I want, what’s most important to me…
你把鲁本股权还给他
…is that Reuben gets his share of the hotel restored.
-我是来给你这个机会 -你要给我这个机会
– I’m here to give you a chance to do that. – Oh, you’re gonna give me a chance?
好吧
Okay.
然后摸摸鼻子走人? 办不到
It’s a Billy Martin? I pass.
我每天早上都看到…
Last time I looked… And I look every morning.
本州史上最值钱的房♥地♥产♥
– It was my name listed as owner…
地契上的所有人是我
…on more valuable property in this state than anyone else in history.
-那你会输得更惨 -我不会输
– Which means you got a lot more to lose. – Well, I don’t lose.
赌我输的人最后都输得更惨
People who bet on me to lose lose, and they lose big.
你敢惹我 最好先知道我有多狠
You come at me, you better know I move quick…
我会迅雷不及掩耳让你死得很惨
…and when I do, I slice like a goddamn hammer.
你不打算把股权还给鲁本?
So you’re not gonna make Reuben whole?
不管鲁本是太逊或太蠢…
If Reuben was too weak or too stupid to see what was coming down…
如果看不出蹊跷 就别在赌城混

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!