Home 冒险电影 碟中谍6:全面瓦解

碟中谍6:全面瓦解

0
碟中谍6:全面瓦解
阿汤:“还好鞋跟比你高…”

引爆器在沃克手上
Walker has the detonator.
快点 快点
Come on, come on!
我们得疏散这些人
We have to evacuate these people.
没时间了
There’s no time.
15分钟后 整个河谷都会被烧成灰烬
This whole valley’s gonna be incinerated in 15 minutes.
已经太迟了
It’s too late!

No.
我会拿到引爆器
I’m gonna get the detonator.
-什么 怎么做 -我会想到办法的
– What? How? – I’ll figure it out.
找到莱恩和另一枚炸♥弹♥
Find Lane! Find the other bomb!
-他到底在干什么 -我觉得最好别看
– What the hell is he doing? – I find it best not to look.
路德 情况如何
How we doing, Luther?
到处都是绊线 我只有两只手
Tripwires everywhere. I don’t have enough hands.
想办法解决
Just make it happen.
伊森在哪儿
Where’s Ethan?
他去追引爆器了
He’s gone after the detonator.
等等 引爆器在哪儿
Wait, where’s the detonator?
路德
Luther.
茱莉亚 你不该来的
Julia. You shouldn’t be here.
我的天
Oh, my God.
我的天
Oh, my God.
那是我认为的那东西吗
Is that what I think it is?
路德 把她弄走
Luther, get her out of there!
她能去哪里
Where is she gonna go?
我能做些什么
What can I do?
工具箱里有个红色手柄的钳子
In the kit, the pliers with the red grip.
-你疯了吗 -管好你自己的事 班吉
– Are you insane? – Mind your business, Benji.
这就是我自己的事
This is my business!
班吉 能听见吗
Benji, do you copy?
伊森 伊森 你在哪
Ethan! Ethan, where are you?
我在直升机上追沃克
I’m in a helicopter going after Walker.
等一下
Hold on.
你怎么进到直升机里的
How did you get in the helicopter?
你会开直升飞机吗
What, you can fly a helicopter?
你刚才是说直升机吗
Did you say helicopter?
你跑到直升机里搞什么
What the hell are you doing in a helicopter?
我…只是 你们找到另外一枚炸♥弹♥没有
Just… Hey, hey… Did you find the other bomb?
我们还在找 不过即使找到了
We’re still looking, but finding the bomb
也没什么用 除非拿到引爆装置
is not gonna matter unless we have the detonator.
我知道 我知道 我保证拿到它
I know. I know. I’ll get it. I’ll get it!
不过 他人在另一架直升机里
Uh, if he’s in another helicopter,
-你要怎么拿到 -我会想到办法的
– how are you gonna get it? – I’ll figure it out.
你们找到炸♥弹♥ 我来搞定引爆装置
You find the bomb, I’ll get the detonator.
我不会让你们失望的
I won’t let you down.
不会让你们失望的
I won’t let you down.
-准备好 -你听好 伊森
– Be ready. – Look, Ethan. Ethan!
呼叫伊森
Ethan, come in!
班吉 班吉 路德
Benji? Benji? Luther?
有人能听见吗
Anybody?
我能做到 我能做到
I can do this. I can do this.
这都是些什么
What do we got here?
这里有空速表
We’ve got airspeed.
空速表
Airspeed.
好的 动力 这是动力装置
Okay, power. This is power.
载荷 怎么才能把这个载荷卸掉
Payload. How do I get rid of this payload?
加大动力
Power.
把剥皮钳拿来
Wire strippers.
我是医生 不是电工
I’m a doctor, not an electrician.
抱歉 拿一下绿手柄的那个
Sorry, the thing with the green grip.
-拿到了 -剪我左手这根线
– Got it. – The wire in my left hand.
-黑线吗 -左手这根
– The black one? – My left hand.
-你左手这根就是黑的啊 -抱歉 剪另一根
– That’s your left hand. – Sorry, the other wire.
红线吗
The red one?
没错 我右手的红线
Yes, the red one in my right hand.
只是确认下
Just checking.
我喜欢她
Oh, I like her.
一定要砸中啊
Hold this for me, will you?
我♥操♥
Holy shit!
该死的
Damn it!
飞到上面去
Get up there!
没错就是我 混♥蛋♥
That’s right, prick.
我♥操♥
Oh, shit!
混♥蛋♥
Son of a bitch.
好吧
All right.
太过了 太猛了
Whoa, whoa, too much. Too much.
我♥操♥
Oh, shit!
拉升 拉升
Pull up. Pull up.
接近地面 请拉升
Terrain. Terrain. Pull up.
请拉升
Pull up.
我在努力 在努力提升了
I’m trying, I’m trying!
接近地面 接近地面
Terrain. Terrain.
班吉 我什么都找不到
Benji, I’m not finding anything.
我觉得我们找错地方了
I think we’re looking in the wrong place.
到处都是信♥号♥♥
Signatures everywhere.
这真是藏炸♥弹♥的完美地点
This is the perfect place to hide it.
就是为了这样 我了解莱恩
That’s the point. I know Lane.
如果我们在这里一直找
If we’re looking here,
那就正中他的下怀
it’s because he wants us to.
我去村子里找
I’m heading to the village.
等等我 好吗
Just wait for me, all right?
伊尔莎 我感觉我找到什么了
Ilsa, I think I’ve found something.
从这里把线剪断
Cut this wire right here.
逆时针拧开螺丝 慢慢地
Turn that screw counterclockwise, very slowly.
明白
Got it.
所以
So…
他怎么样
How is he?
你懂的 还是老样子
Oh, you know. Same old Ethan.
老天
Jesus!
糟了
Oh, shit!
不不不 不要啊
No, no, no, no, no, no.
班吉 我看到莱恩了
Benji, I see Lane.
什么 哪里
What? Where?
他在村子边缘的一栋房♥子里
He’s in a house at the edge of the village.
好吧 等着我 行吗
All right, just wait for me, okay?
伊尔莎 等等我
Ilsa, wait for me!
不行
No.
是核弹可怎么办
Nuclear bomb.
该死
Damn it!
班吉 我找到另一枚炸♥弹♥了
Benji, I found the other bomb.
伊尔莎 你在哪里
Ilsa, where are you?
我在一间房♥子里
I’m in a house…
喂 你在干什么呢
Hey! What the hell are you doing?
你疯了吧
You’re out of your mind!
我都不知道下面有什么
I don’t know what’s down there.
拉升 快拉升
Pull up, pull up!
这个狗♥娘♥养♥的疯子打算撞死我们
This crazy son of a bitch is trying to ram us!
开快点
Go!

Shit!
呼叫班吉
Benji, come in.
我们就快拆到引信了
We’re almost at the fuse.
得赶紧找到另一枚炸♥弹♥
We need to find that other bomb now.
你刚刚是说另一枚炸♥弹♥吗
Did you just say “other bomb”?
-班吉 听见了吗 -我正在找
– Benji, do you read me? – I’m working on it!
伊尔莎 你在哪里
Ilsa, where are you?
你阻止不了的
You can’t stop it.
明白吗 他什么也做不了
Do you understand? There’s nothing he can do.
等时间一到
When the clock runs out,
伊森·亨特就会失去一切东西
Ethan Hunt will lose everything
以及他在乎的每一个人
and everyone he ever cared about.
伊尔莎
Ilsa!