Don’t shoot. Don’t shoot. We’re not a tiger.
我们只是,嗯…
We were just…
你们为什么要扮老虎?
Why are you dressed as a tiger?
喔,为什么?
Oh, why, why, why?
天气真好,不是吗
Isn’t it a lovely day today?
回答问题
Answer the question.
我们只是…
Oh, we were just…
事实上,我们穿成这样是因为…
Well, actually, we’re dressed like this because…
喔,不,不是
Oh, no, that’s not it.
我们想让大家高兴 欢乐的精神嘛
Oh, we did it for a laugh. Part of a spree. High spirits.
没别的
– Simple as that. – Nothing more to it.
实际上,我们替英国情报局工作
Well, actually, we’re on a mission for British lntelligence.
阿相地酋长拥护独♥裁♥政♥治♥
There’s a pro-czarist Asante chief…
不…
No, no, no, no.
我们这样是为了打广♥告♥
We’re doing it for an advertisement.
不错,跟独♥裁♥无关
Ah, that’s it. Forget about the Russians.
我们在做老虎牌咖啡的广♥告♥
We’re doing an advert for Tiger Brand Coffee.
老虎牌咖啡是真正的咖啡
“Tiger Brand Coffee is a real treat.
连老虎都选它而不选肉
“Even tigers prefer a cup of it to real meat.”
你们听着
Now, look…
好啦,好啦
All right, all right.
我们穿的像老虎一样
We are dressed as a tiger
是因为他的姑妈在一八三九年过逝
because he had an auntie who did it in 1839.
今天是五十周年纪念
This is the 50th anniversary.
不,我们是为了打赌
No. We’re doing it for a bet.
上帝叫我们这样做的
God told us to do it.
实际上我们是疯子
To tell the truth, we are completely mad.
我们是梦加拉精神病院的病人
We’re inmates of a Bengali psychiatric institution,
用麦片粥的盒子做成虎皮逃出来
and we escaped by making this skin out of old used cereal packets.
-没有关系 -什么?
– It doesn’t matter! – What?
穿不♥穿♥虎皮根本没有关系
It doesn’t matter why they’re dressed as a tiger.
他们到底有没有我的腿
Have they got my leg?
不错 你们有吗?
Good thinking. Well, have you?
-实际上 -怎么样?
– Actually… – Yes?
我们想参加剥皮术的训练
We were thinking of training as taxidermists.
所以想感觉一下动物的感受
We wanted to get the feel of it from the animal’s point of view.
闭嘴!
Be quiet!
我们只问你
Now look, we’re just asking you
有没有拿他的腿
if you’ve got this man’s leg.
木腿?
A wooden leg?
不,正常的腿
No, no, a proper leg.
当他熟睡之中
He was fast asleep,
不知道什么东西,把他的腿拿走
and someone or something came in and removed it.
没有弄醒他?
Without waking him up?
不错
Yes.
我不信
I don’t believe you.
我们在开罗的店里找到这张虎皮
We found the tiger skin in a bicycle shop in Cairo.
老板要把它送到达艾撒拉
The owner wanted it taken to Dar Es Salaam.
闭嘴!
Shut up!
你们到底有没有他的腿?
Now look, have you or have you not got his leg?
有,没有,没有
Yes. No. No, no, no, no. No. No, no, no.
你为什么说有?
Why did you say yes?
我没有
I didn’t.
I’m not talking to you.
我不是说你
Um…
Um…
好,搜索丛林
Right. Search the thicket.
别这样!
Oh, come on.
我们不像会半夜爬进营地
I mean, do we look like the sort of chaps
偷进帐蓬,
who’d creep into a camp at night,
把他麻醉,分♥析♥细胞
steal into someone’s tent, anaesthetize them, tissue-type them,
切断腿然后带着它逃走的家伙?
amputate a leg and run away with it?
搜索丛林
Search the thicket.
喔,腿,你们在找腿
Oh, leg! You’re looking for a leg!
那里好像有一条
Actually, I think there is one there somewhere.
一定是知道你们来,就把它丢在那里
Somebody must have abandoned it here,
knowing you were coming after it.
我们被它绊倒过 小偷可能已在几哩之外
We stumbled across it, actually, and wondered what it was.
They’ll be miles away by now.
而我们却被误会
We’ll have to take all the blame.
哈罗,下午好,欢迎来到影片中段
Hello, good evening and welcome to The Middle of the Film.
影片中段
哈罗,欢迎来到影片中段
Hello and welcome to The Middle of the Film,
在此我们休息一下,邀请你们观众
the moment where we take a break and invite you, the audience,
和我们制片者一起“寻鱼”
to join us, the filmmakers, in Find the Fish.
我们给你们看另一部影片的片段
We’re going to show you a scene from another film
由你们猜鱼在那里
and ask you to guess where the fish is.
如果你知道答案,别藏在心里
But if you think you know, don’t keep it to yourselves.
大声的喊,让所有电影院都知道
Yell out so that all the cinema can hear you.
好,我们开始“寻鱼”
So here we are with Find the Fish.
奇怪那条鱼到哪去了?
I wonder where that fish has gone.
你很喜欢它
You did love it so.
你像照顾儿子一样照顾它
You looked after it like a son.
你到哪它跟到那
And it went wherever I did go.
它是不是在小厨里?
Is it in the cupboard? Yes! No!
你想不想知道?
Wouldn’t you like to know?
它是一条可爱的小鱼
It was a lovely little fish.
我走到哪它跟到哪
And it went wherever I did go.
它在沙发后面
It’s behind the sofa!
鱼到哪去了?
Where can that fish be?
会不会在抽屉里?
Have you thought of the drawers in the bureau?
它是条难以了解的鱼
It is a most elusive fish.
我到哪它跟到哪
And it went wherever I did go.
啊!鱼儿们,鱼儿们,鱼儿
Oh! Fishy, fishy, fishy, fish.
鱼儿,鱼儿,鱼儿们
Fish, fish, fishy, oh!
啊!鱼儿们,鱼儿们,鱼儿
Oh! Fishy, fishy, fishy, fish!
我到哪你们就跟到哪
That went wherever I did go.
查一查他的行李箱 不错,在他裤子里!
– Look up his trunk! – Yeah! It’s in his trousers!
太好了!很好!对不对!
– That was terrific! -Great! Yeah!
到此为止这是最好的部分
Best bit so far.
太神妙了!真的很好!
Fantastic! Really great!
也很冒险
Really risky, yeah.
他们并没有怎么提生命的真谛 对不对?
They haven’t said much about the meaning of life so far, have they?
不过快了 是吗?
– Well, it’s been building up to it. – Has it?
不错,我认为他们现在就会进入主题
Yeah, I expect they’ll get onto it now.
我个人认为他们根本不会谈
Personally, I doubt
他们总得说些什么
they’re going to say anything about the meaning of life at all.
他们一定要的
Oh, come on. They’ve gotta say something.
They’re bound to.

Yeah.
你认为下一个主题会是什么?
What do you think the next bit will be?
领导,我猜
Caption, I expect.
生命的下个阶段?
What, about the next stage of life, you mean?
Oh, yeah. Here we go.
第四部 婚姻
Could’ve guessed it.
好多了,甜心,谢谢你
That’s much better. Thank you, honey.
不客气
You’re welcome.
以前很模糊
It was all sort of misty before.
现在好了
That’s fine.
嗨!你们好!
Hey! How are you?
喔,我们很好
Oh, we’re just fine.
What kind of food you like to eat this evening?
晚上想吃点什么?
我们很喜欢凤梨
Well, we sort of like pineapple.
Yeah, we love pineapple.
不错,我们喜欢凤梨
只要有凤梨在里面,我们都喜欢
Yeah, anything with pineapple in is great for us.
那么地牢房♥好吗?
Well, how ’bout the dungeon room?
喔,听起来不错
Oh, that sounds fine.
当然,是真正的夏威夷食物
Sure is. It’s real Hawaiian food,
在真正的英国地牢里享用
served in an authentic medieval English dungeon atmosphere.
挺不错 你好吗?
Isn’t this nice? How are ya?
照张相,哦,谢谢,非常谢谢
Take a little Kodak. Oh, thank you. Thank you very much.
晚安,想谈些什么?
Good evening. Would you care for something to talk about?
喔,好主意
Oh, that would be wonderful.
今晚的特♥价♥是少数民族
Our special tonight is minorities.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!