I’d say a find like this in today’s market is worth twice as much.
他对拉鲁很在行 -确实如此
He’s a LaRue connoisseur.Guilty as charged.
两位,我给你们开个价吧
Gentlemen, I’m going to make you an offer.
不…我可不会那么愚蠢地接受你的报价
No, no, no, I couldn’t possibly be so crass as to allow you to do that.
但欢迎你来参加拍卖♥♥
But you are welcome to come to the auction.
拍卖♥♥?是的,拍卖♥♥
Auction? – Auction, yes.
这样才对其他愿意对拉鲁的迷失之作出价的人够公平
It would be grossly unfair of us to deprive others of the chance to bid on the missing LaRue.
能让我和我哥哥单独谈谈吗?
May I have just one moment with my brother, please?
当然 -失陪
Sure. Of course. – Thank you.Excuse me, please.
怎么回事?这是第一…
What is this? – It’s the…
怎么回事?说,说
What is this? – It’s the first I’ve heard…No. No.
你干什么?干什么?我在回应你的祈祷
What are you doing?What am I doing? I’m answering your prayers.
狠狠地宰这些傻瓜
These pigeons are ripe for plucking.
让他们互相竞价
Put them in a room together try and outbid each other?
卖♥♥个七八十万 -聪明
We’ll make $700,000, $800,000 easy. – Oh, man, you’re smart!
你会得到的… -别说了
You’re going to get this… – Don’t talk to me! Shh!
拍卖♥♥最早能在什么时候进行?
So, when is the earliest we can set the auction?
所有的筹备工作应该能在一周内完成
Well, I suppose all arrangements could be completed within the week.
一星期 -好极了
A week it is. – Great!
你们比看上去要聪明 -谢谢
You’re smarter than you look.Thank you. – Thank you.
但是要知道…
But know this.
我这辈子从没为一幢房♥子花费超过一千万
I have never paid more than $10 million for a house in my life!
好的,改天见
Okay, see you, then.
多谢光临
Yeah. Thanks for stopping by.
一千万包亚麻纸巾
Ten million linen napkins.
五百万包顶级棉质纤维
Five million bales of top-grade cotton fiber.
四万盏加热灯和可旋转金属加热盘
Forty thousand hot lamps complete with rotating plate-warming trays.
两万台在灯光下闪耀的搓线穿线机
Two thousand twine threaders, gleaming under real lights.
一系列五星级美食餐馆
My own chain of fine gourmet restaurants.
爱普丽可以拥有她想要的一切…
April can have anything she’s ever wanted!
汽车,外套,去中国旅游,她喜欢中国
Cars, coats, china. She loves china.
大大的游泳池…
I’m gonna build an Olympic size swimming pool
全是椰奶鸡尾酒和美少女
fill it with pina coladas and college girls.
可惜老爸没来看过
If only Pop were here to see this house!
他来过,只是没聪明到把它卖♥♥了
He did. He just wasn’t smart enough to sell it.
拉尔斯,我们的未来就在眼前
Lars, we’ve turned a corner. Our future is staring us in the face.
我们只要抓住它,把握它,好好享受它
And all we have to do is grab it, baste it and scarf it down!
总算找到了它的家
A-ha. We’ve finally found our friend’s home!
我给你买♥♥了份小礼物,伙计
Well, I bought a little present for ya, buddy.
厄尼,只是只小老鼠,真有必要杀它吗?
Ernie, it’s just a little mouse. Do we really have to kill it?
对,听我说,一只害虫就能毁了你
Yes. Listen to me. A single vermin can bring you down.
相信我,我知道
Believe me, I know.
我相信你睡得很好 -哦,睡得象个婴儿
I trust you slept well. – Oh, like a baby.
嘿,昨晚你是不是听到…
Hey, last night, did you happen to hear the, uh…
哦,是的,我们去看看吧 -好的
Oh, yeah. Let’s see. – Yeah.
它在哪?不知道,也许是夹子出了问题
Well, where’d he go? – I don’t know.Maybe it snapped by itself.
真不敢相信
I don’t believe it.
它从夹子上吃掉橄榄,留下核来嘲笑我们
He snapped the trap, ate the olive, and left the pit just to mock us.
你太高估它了
I think you’re giving him a little too much credit.
老鼠不会嘲笑,它们不懂幽默或者讽刺
Mice don’t mock.They don’t have a sense of humor or irony.
它不会在洞里穿着便服喝着酒…
He’s not sitting in his hole in a smoking jacket,
自鸣得意地说我留下了核
sipping cognac and giggling to himself, “I left the pit.”
夹子出了问题,橄榄飞出来被它吃了
The trap snapped itself, the olive flew off, and he ate it.
就这么简单,可它现在肯定躲得远远的了
It’s just that simple.But now that he knows we’re here, he won’t come within a mile of us.
再不会看到…老鼠
I don’t think we’ll be seeing any more of that… Mouse!
你这是干什么?蠢货
What are you doing, you stupid nitwit?
拿来,别让它跑了
Don’t! Give me that! Don’t let him get away!
你想要我的命吗?
Are you trying to kill me?
啊,是那只老鼠
The mouse!
让我瞧瞧,让我瞧瞧
Let me see. Let me see!
能看到它吗?
Can you see him?
把我的干酪拿来
Get me my Gouda.
小心,小心 -别…碰我,不然会触发机关
Careful, careful! – Don’t touch me. You’ll snap it.
这样不行 -别烦我行吗?
Well, you’re not doing it right. – Please, let me concentrate, will ya?
小心放好 -我会小心,不会…
I’m putting it on carefully. I’m not…
放松点,这是干酪
Oh, relax. It’s cheese.
是美味
Bon appetit.
就交给它来处理了
That takes care of that.
嘿,你在干嘛?
Hey! What are you doing?
拉尔斯,来给我搭把手
Lars! Gimme a hand with this.
你确信这浴缸和这所房♥子相衬吗?
You sure this tub fits in with the rest of the house?
极可意,拉尔斯,这是极可意浴缸
Jacuzzi tub, Lars. It’s a Jacuzzi tub.
这也不是普通的房♥子,这是拉鲁的杰作
And this isn’t just a house. It’s a LaRue.
肯定会很相衬
Of course it fits in with the decor.
奢华不分时间界限 -多少钱,厄尼?
Luxury is timeless. – How much, Ernie?
还价还到一千二买♥♥下的
It was a steal at $1,200.
一千二百美元?
$1,200?
一个浴缸花掉了我们所有的钱
You spent our last money on a tub!
是极可意浴缸
A Jacuzzi tub!
你得用钱来挣钱
You have to spend money to make money.
而且卖♥♥主还赠送了一个纸板小姐
They threw in the cardboard lady just to sweeten the deal.
你不觉得这有点太多了吗?
Don’t you think this is a little… much?
决不要低估你的对手
Never underestimate your opponent.
它是个精明的敌人,捕鼠器可逮不住它
Let’s say he has mastered a way to empty a mousetrap without getting caught.
只要触发一个宝贝
If he snaps one of these babies,
所有的捕鼠器就会连续触发
a chain reaction will start snapping them all.
它会惊慌失措,至少有一个能夹到它
He’ll panic,and the law of averages says one has to nab him.
不错
Not bad.
没错,我喜欢多动脑子
Yes. Well, I like to use both sides of my brain.
好了,我们去睡觉
Come on, let’s hit the sack.
你还没想出办法吗?闭嘴
Have you figured it out yet? – Shut up.
我正在想,正在想
I’m thinking. I’m thinking!
厄尼,厄尼
Ernie. Ernie!
呆着别动,等着看好戏
Keep perfectly still. This is it.
它在干什么?不知道
What’s he doing? – I don’t know.
身手真不赖
That was good.
它想吃樱桃
Shh! He’s goin’ for the cherries!
可你说它喜欢干酪
But you said mice like Gouda.
这是早上,它需要水果来恢复精力
Not in the morning! Cheese tires them out.They need fruit for energy.
哦,不
Oh, no!
它在那
There he goes!
通电 -抓住它
Juice! – Got it!
游戏结束了
This game is over!
应该起作用了
I think it’s working! – Yeah.
我感觉吸到了什么东西
Ah. I felt something.
继续吸
Keep sucking!
该死的,这老鼠真臭
Goddamn, that mouse stinks!
对,动物尸体都是这样
Dead animals always do.
继续吸,厄尼
Keep sucking, Ernie!
会抓到它的
Oh, yeah, this’ll get him!
这是什么?取消你们房♥子抵押的赎回权
What’s this?We’re foreclosing on your house.
你们没支付欠款
You quit paying your mortgage.
等等,我想这是个误会,我们付过钱了
Oh, wait a minute, there’s been some mistake, this house is paid for.
不,你付过钱又再次将它抵押了
No, it was paid for, but you borrowed against it.
不及时偿还一千二百美元房♥子就没了
If you don’t pay the $1,200 overdue, we repossess it.
一千二百美元?我们还有多长时间?
$1,200? – Well, how long do we have?
一星期,从五天前算起
One week from, five days ago.
可…那不是只有两天吗?
But, that’s two days!
我们现在没工夫来处理这种小事
Look, we don’t have the time or the energy to deal with these petty problems now.
我们正忙于翻修
We’re in the midst of an extensive renovation.
看来你们干得不赖
Looks like you’re off to a great start.
找你老板借钱…
You can ask your boss at Wimpy’s for an advance.
拍卖♥♥后再还 -你不能延发工人的薪水吗?
You can pay him back after the auction.Couldn’t you ask your workers to forfeit their salaries for a few weeks?
你可是老板
You are the boss.
如果不买♥♥那个浴缸,我们就能偿还欠款
Well, if you hadn’t spent all our money on that Jacuzzi tub,we still might be able to pay the mortgage.
现在可不是抱怨的时候
It doesn’t help to start crying now, does it?
不,毛球,不
No, Fluffy! No!
不,我要我的猫咪
No! I want my kitty!
不,不,不
No, no! No!
这只很可爱
That one’s cute.
它没有那种杀手本能

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!