你很喜欢她?-当然
You like her? – Of course
那你喜不喜欢我?-喜欢
Do you like me? – Like
我们一起工作这么久, 为什么你从来不约我?
We work together for so long, why you never about me?
我们一起工作, 一起吃饭,还不够吗?
We have to work together, to eat, not enough?
你今天干什么?-没什么
You doing today? – Nothing
真的?
Really?
美琪-什么?
Majestic – what?
积奇
JACKY
来,我来介绍
, To introduce
她是我的助手,丽琪莎
She is my assistant, Li Qisha
很高兴见到你-你好
Nice to meet you – hello
你会讲国语,太好了
Do you speak Mandarin, great
你说什么?-她只会说一点点
What do you say? – She only speaks a little
我们走-我好开心呀
We go – I’m so happy!
我也是
I am also
各位亲爱的嘉宾
Dear guests
请以热烈的掌声欢迎
With warm applause to welcome
国际名厨巴治奥和积奇
The international chefs Baggio and Jacky
欢迎各位观众和嘉宾
Welcome spectators and guests
参加今天的“扶贫十周年慈善餐会”
To participate in today’s “pro-poor tenth anniversary charity dinner
谢谢各位的善心
Thank you for your kindness
但是最重要是善款
But the most important is money
为了帮助有需要的人
In order to help the people in need
你们吃一顿贵的, 可以令很多人吃一顿饱的
You eat your meal, you can make a lot of people to eat the full meal
我们千万不要忘记
We should never forget
当我们每天在头痛 今天吃什么的时候
When we eat every day headache today what
世界上同时有很多人 在担心今天有没有东西吃
The same time there are a lot of people in the world to worry about today have nothing to eat
有位观众说经你提起, 他也觉得有点肚子饿
Spectators said that you mention, he also feels a bit hungry.
不如先来一点饭前小吃
Not as good as the first to point before meals and snacks
谁的肚子饿了?-我
Who’s hungry? – I
你-请坐下可以了
Can you – please sit down
把嘴张大
Open your mouth wide
这边这位也要
Side who also
马上送到
Sent immediately
厉害吗?
Bad?
我-还有这位小姐
I – the lady
小心,别用鼻子来吃
Be careful, do not eat your nose
楼上那位先生-好
Mr. upstairs – good
来了
To the
我,我
I, I
你还要?
You have to?
走啦,走啦
Gone,’s gone
这下糟了-什么糟呀?
This is too bad – what bad ah?
各位,请你们找个座位坐下, 一定轮到你们
Ladies and gentlemen, you take a seat, be sure it is your turn
停手-叫保安员来
Stop hand – called security guards
别乱来,叫警♥察♥
Freeze, call the police
录影带在哪里?-录影带?
The videotape in where? – Videotapes?
录影带,那边有得卖♥♥
Videotape, there selling something
糟糕了,现在怎么办?
Bad, how to do?
叫积奇快点走
Called JACKY hurry
送给你
Give you
这里很多无辜市民, 我们并不是要对付他们
Here, a lot of innocent people, we are not going to deal with them
到那边去截住他
He stopped to go over there
在上面呀,上来
Above you, up
美琪,快,快
Majestic, quick, quick
快点
Hurry
他们追来了
They chase
快点
Hurry
他们追上来了
They catch up
来,抓着,快
, Clutching, fast
积奇,救我
Jacky, save me
走开
Away
你们拼命追那个中国人, 要的是什么?
You desperately chasing the Chinese people, what is?
录影带
Videotape
等一等
Wait a minute
偷东西这么大胆, 让我打破你的头
Steal something so bold, let me break your head
不是,我可以解释
No, I can explain
有什么跟警♥察♥解释
What is explained with the police
我不贼, 我只是要取回我自己的东西
I’m not a thief, I just want to get back to my own stuff
是吗?是不是这根棒呀?
Is not it? Is not the rods you?
行李不见就算了,人没事就好
Luggage but not even the people nothing like
你还在发抖? -我以为刚才我俩会没命
Are you still shivering? Just – I think both of us will be dead
你怎么会惹上他们, 到底做了什么?
How did you get into them, what do?
我什么也没有做, 这是一场误会
I did not do, this is a misunderstanding
停手,停手
Stop, stop hand
拆楼呀? -不关我的事,是她打破的
Demolition of buildings you? – Is not none of my business, she broke
好,让我连你打破
I connected you break
你看我的房♥子像什么
What you like to see my house
我好心救你一命, 你竟然这样对我
I kindly save your life, you did this to me
真的对不起
I’m really sorry
对了,昨天我坐过你的车
, Yesterday I sat in your car
我遗留下一盒录影带在你那里
I left a box of videotapes in thee
我现在要取回
I now want to get back
难怪今天商场那些人问我拿录影带
No wonder that today’s shopping malls those who ask me to take the videotape
你没有把录影带交给他们吧? -没有
You do not have the videotape to them? – None
那就好,请你还给我
That’s good, you give it to me
没有怎么给你?-什么?
No how to you? – What?
没有-别开玩笑了
Do not joke
我回到家才发觉拿错了 你那没用的烹饪带
I got home it was found to take your useless cooking with wrong
什么没用? -对不起,我帮不了你
What does not? – I’m sorry, I can not help you
求求你,积奇, 我真的很需要那录影带
I beg you, Jackie, I really need that videotape
你要我怎样都可以
You want me to how can
我肯定你会
I am sure you will
“怎样都可以”是什么意思?
“How can the” What do you mean?
她不是那个意思
She did not mean it
如果我找到那录影带, 一定会还给你
If I find that videotape will be returned to you
你现在马上去报♥警♥
You immediately go to the police
反正我要带你去警♥察♥局
Anyway, I want to take you to the police station
请你走吧-你听我说
You go – you listen to me.
不必了-但是我…
Do not have to – but I …
我知道,花瓶-对不起
I know, vases – I’m sorry
没问题,买♥♥一个新的
No problem, buy a new one
积奇,现在只有你才可以帮我
JACKY only you can help me
你是我最后…
You are my last …
是不是常有这种 不正常的女人找你?
Not often this is not a normal woman looking for you?
不是常常,是偶然
Not often, accidental
偶然就是有了
Occasionally is, with
不,她已经走了, 我以后也不再见她了
No, she has gone, I’ll never see her
追来了,被他们抓到一定没命
Chase, the catch is they must be dead
被你害死了 -这里有没有另一条出路?
You killed – there is not another way out?
有,跟我来,来
Yes, come with me to
每次碰见你这个记者 都没有好关照的
Every time I met good care of you reporters are not

Come
不要告诉我从这边走-是呀
Do not tell me to go from here – Yes
不用怕,不用怕,我抱你过去
Do not be afraid, do not be afraid, I hold you in the past
这里就是第二条出路
Here is the second way out
是,你害怕?-不是
Yes, are you scared? – Not

Come
好怕
Be afraid
干什么?-没什么
What are you doing? – Nothing
真的没什么?好怕
Nothing really? Be afraid
你要不要帮忙?-不用了
Do you want to help? – No
那好吧,对面见
Well see opposite
为什么停下来?-我有畏高症
Why did you stop? – I have a fear of heights
你不早说?-我刚刚才知道
You said that before? – I just know
糟了-过来
Oh – Come
听着,向前望
Listen, look ahead
跟着怎么样?-闭上眼睛
Follow how? – Close your eyes
跟着又怎么样?-大声叫呀
Followed by what? – Shout it
了不起
Amazing

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!