Home 中国香港电影 一个好人(1997)

一个好人(1997)

0
一个好人(1997)

罗美奥
Luo Cameo
记住,这是我的独家新闻
Remember, this is my scoop
曾卡劳所有物业的资料都在这里
Had Kalou all property information here
谢谢-一言为定
Thank you – whiz
连坐都不可以?
Not even sit?
很奇怪吗?我老板 最痛心人家弄脏他的房♥子
Strange? My boss most distressed people to dirty his house
把录影带拿出来-我没有呀
The videotape out – I do not!
不要打他
Do not hit him
录影带在朋友那里
Videotape at a friend
打电♥话♥给他吧
Call him!
罗美奥,快听电♥话♥,你去了哪里?
The Luo MeiAo, quick to listen to the call, where have you been?
积奇呀
Jackie!
你看到我给你那盒录影带吗?
You see I’ll give you that video tapes?
你没有看过,那就好了
You have not seen, it would be a good
你可不可以拿那录影带给我
Can you get me that videotape
地址?
Address?
这地址是什么?谁知道?
This address is it? Who knows?
他们不会说的
They will not say
我自己来拿
I have to come and collect
是,你等我,很快,不要走开,OK
, You wait for me, quickly, do not go away, OK
他找到那录影带了, 但是要我去拿
He found that videotape, but I’ll get
我很快回来
I will soon be back in
积奇
JACKY
曾卡劳,停手呀
Kalou, stop the hand!
美琪
Majestic
你喜欢耍花样,好
Do you like to play games, good
我就跟你玩一个我最喜欢玩的游戏
I told you to play one I most like to play the game
现在检察官正研究那录影带
Now prosecutors studying videotape
还不知道可不可以用来做证据
Do not know if used as evidence
所以我们还不能拿到搜查令
Therefore, we can not get a search warrant
积奇是你最好的朋友, 我们一定要去救他
Jacky is your best friend, and we want to save him
不过你一定要保持冷静
However, you must remain calm
来,有什么本事尽管使出来
, Despite any skill make out
这一拳厉害,差点儿被你打中
Zhe Yiquan powerful, you almost certainly have been hit
我出钱给你们这些饭桶有什么用
My money to what you scallywag
他刚才几乎踢中我
He just almost kicked me
不用管那条绳,使出你的绝招
Do not control a piece of rope, resorted to the trick
不要在我房♥子里吐口水呀
Do not spit in my house!
不要,不要拉,不要拉
Do not, do not pull, do not pull
拉,拉
Pull,
积奇
JACKY
饭桶
Scallywag
废物
Waste
老板,卢西爷他们来了,在外面
Boss, Luciano god they come in outside
别管那录影带,带他们到客户长住
Do not worry about that videotape, and take them to the customers long live
是-走
Yes – go
环境不错-不错
The environment is good – good
讨厌,会不会连避孕套也供应?
Hate will not even Condoms also supply?
危险
Danger
丽琪莎,上车呀
Li Qisha on the car!
美琪,快,过来,上车
Majestic, fast, over on the train
积奇,快出来呀
Jacky, come out!
积奇,快点出来呀
JACKY Come on out!
记住,要冷静点
Remember, you want to calm down.
你们来干什么? -我们要见曾卡劳
What do you come? – We see Zeng Kalou
他不一定想见你们
He does not necessarily want to see you
你这么没礼貌对人, 我最不喜欢的
You be so rude to people, I do not like
你们想见我?
You wanted to see me?
摩利臣队长,反毒组
Morrison captain, anti-drug group
这位是我的同事,罗美奥
This is my colleagues Cameo
积奇在哪里?
Jacky Where?
如果你伤害他, 我不会放过你的
If you hurt him, I will not let you
我不知道你们在说谁, 积奇是什么人?
I do not know who you talking JACKY?
你叫积奇?-不是
JACKY do you call? – Not
你?-不是
You? – Not
还是你呀?
Or you ah?
我知道你是谁, 你是本地最大的毒贩
I know who you are, you are a local drug traffickers
是又怎么样?你又奈何?
Is what? You nonetheless?
你有没有证据?
Do you have any evidence?
没有?那请你走吧
No? That you go
积奇,积奇
Jacky Jacky
别动
Do not move.
我告诉过你要冷静点呀
I told you to calm down!
你懂法律的
You know the law.
你擅闯民居, 我随时可以开枪打死你
You trespass, I can always shot and killed you
冷静点,等搜查令来
Calm down, and so a search warrant to
走,走吧
Go, let’s go
总算他们两个走得快
Finally the two of them go faster
这个罗美奥只会声大胡闹
Luo United States the Austrian will only sound big prank
你们等着瞧,他迟早没命
You wait and see, he will sooner or later be dead
那车开来这里干什么?
That car doing here?
是积奇呀-是呀,我也认得是他
Jacky Yeah – Yeah, I also recognize that he
他没事呀
He’s fine!
积奇-曾卡劳
Jackie – had Kalou
制止他
To stop him
了不起,积奇-谁呀?
Great, plot Odd – Who?
对不起,队长
I’m sorry, Captain
究竟他是谁呢?
Whether he is who?
那你看见什么?
What do you see?
没什么,我什么都看不见
No, I can not see anything
是吗?
Is not it?
那你们看见什么?-没有
What do you see? – None
队长,我想我们终于 找到拘捕曾卡劳的证据了
Captain, I think we finally found evidence of the arrest had Kalou
那还不抓他?-是,队长
That is not to arrest him? -, Captain
积奇
JACKY