片名: 穆赫兰道
主演: 贾斯汀·塞洛克斯
主演: 娜奥米·沃茨
主演: 劳拉·伊莱娜·赫利
主演: 安·米勒
主演: 丹·赫达雅
导演: 大卫·林奇
你在干吗?我们不该在这停呀!
What are you doing? We don’t stop here!
下车
Get out of the car.
那些家伙
The boys found this…
在车后找到的
on the floor in back of the Caddy.
你给我看过
Yeah, they showed me.
可能和案子没关系
Could be unrelated.
可能吧
Could be.
死者中有戴珍珠项链的吗?
Any of those dead kids wearin’ pearl earrings?
没有 可能是其他人落下的
No. Could be someone’s missin’ maybe.
我也是这么想
That’s what I’m thinkin’.
就剩一个包了
Just one more bag after that.
维奇斯餐馆(日落大道)
我只想来这
I just wanted to come here.
来维奇斯餐馆?
To Winkie’s?
只是这间
This Winkie’s.
为什么偏认准这间?
Okay. Why this Winkie’s?
有点难以启齿
It’s kind of embarrassing…
说吧
Go ahead.
我做了个与此地有关的梦
I had a dream about this place.
是吗?
Oh boy.
明白我的意思吗?
You see what I mean?
是的 你做了个与此地有关的梦
Okay, so you had a dream about this place.
然后呢?
Tell me.

Well…
我是第二次做这个梦了
it’s the second one I’ve had…
两次都是一样的
but they are both the same…
梦的开始是我来到这儿
they start out that I’m in here but…
当时既不是白天也不是晚上
it’s not day or night.
半黑半白的 明白吗?
It’s kinda half night, you know?…
周围环境就象现在
but it looks just like this…
除了这些灯光外
except for the light.
我说不出来的害怕
And I’m scared like I can’t tell ya.
在所有人当中
Of all people,
你就站在那边
you’re standing right over there…
站在柜台旁
by that counter.
两次梦里都有你 而且你都是一副受惊吓的样子
You’re in both dreams and you’re scared.
看到你吓成那样 我更害怕
I get even more frightened when I see how afraid you are and…
然后我意识到是怎么回事了
then I realize what it is.
有一个男人
There’s a man…
在这个地方后面
in back of this place.
就是被他吓的
He’s the one who’s doing it.
我可以透过墙看见他
I can see him through the wall.
我可以看见他的脸
I can see his face…
我希望永远不会看见那张脸
I hope that I never see that face ever…
在现实中
outside of the dream.
就是这样了
That’s it.
所以…
So…
你想来这看看这人是否存在
you came to see if it’s out there?
为了消除这种恐惧感
To get rid of this god-awful feeling.
好的
Right thing.
他就在这附近
It’s around here.
丹 你没事吧? 丹?
Dan? You all right? Dan? Dan?

Hello?
那女孩还没找到
The girl is still missing.
说吧
Talk to me.
没什么变化
The same.
真不敢相信
Oh… I can’t believe it!
该说再见了 贝蒂
It’s time to say goodbye, Betty.
旅途中有你做伴真不错
It’s been so nice travelling with you.
谢谢 我好兴奋好紧张
Thank you, Irene. I was so excited and nervous.
和你聊天真的很开心
It was sure great to have you to talk to.
记住 我要在大荧幕上看到你
Remember I’ll be watching for you on the big screen.
好的 会有那么一天吗
Okay Irene. Won’t that be the day.
祝你好运 亲爱的贝蒂
Good luck, Betty dear.
保重
Take care of yourself and be careful.
我会的 谢谢你 亲爱的
I will. Thanks again.
谢谢你
Thanks again.
贝蒂 很高兴见到你 祝你好运
Betty, it was so nice meeting you. All the luck in the world.
再见
Bye.
我的包呢?
My bags!
要去哪
Where to?
哈文赫特1612号♥
1612 Havenhurst.
知道
Got it!
我打赌你就是贝蒂
Ten bucks says you’re Betty.
是的
Yes, I am, Mrs. Lenoix.
你是莲露莉斯夫人吧?
It is Mrs. Lenoix isn’t it?
是的 宝贝
Oh, in all my living glory, baby.
– 很高兴见到你 – 叫我可可就行了
Pleased to meet you. – Just call me Coco.
其他人都这么叫我 在这等等 我要去拿钥匙
Everybody else does. Wait there, and I’ll go get the key.
好的 可可
OK, Coco.
维金斯
Wilkins?! Wilkins?!?!
如果那该死的狗再在大院里拉屎的话
If that damned dog craps in the courtyard one more time…
我就把它烤来做早餐
I’m just gonna bake his little butt for breakfast.
– 你没养宠物吧? – 没有
You don’t have pets do you? – No, I don’t.
虽然是合法的 但我真的不喜欢这儿有宠物
They’re allowed, I just don’t like ’em here… for obvious reasons.
这儿曾经住过一个男人
You know, there was a man that lived here once…
他养了一只袋鼠
that had a prize fighting kangaroo.
你想象不到…
Well, You just wouldn’t believe…
那只袋鼠在这个院子里都做了些什么
what that kangaroo did to this courtyard.
一起去看看你姨妈的房♥子吧 挺不错的
Let’s see your Aunt’s apartment … it’s a good one.
我等不及了
I can hardly wait!
真难以置信!
It’s unbelievable!
我告诉过你
I told ya. – Wow!
你姨妈事先应该交待清楚了 这是钥匙
Well, you and your Aunt probably have an understanding, so here’s the key.
– 需要什么尽管跟我说 – 好的
And if you need anything, just give a holler.
这儿的人和我关系融洽
Everybody in this building’s pretty much okay with me…
否则他们也不会住这儿了
or they wouldn’t be here.
如果你愿意 迟点会介绍你们认识
If you want, later on I’ll introduce you around.
如果不愿意的话也别勉强
No hard feelings if you don’t.
噢 对不起 露丝姨妈没说过这还有人
Oh my! I’m sorry. My Aunt … Ruth didn’t tell me someone was going to be here.
– 很对不起 – 没关系
– I’m so sorry. – It’s OK
我是露丝的侄女 我叫贝蒂
I’m Ruth’s niece. My name’s Betty. I’m sure she told you I was coming.
她应该说过我会来吧?
I’m sure she told you I was coming.
出了点意外
There was an accident.
我才在这的
I came here.
我明白 我看到衣服了
I understand. I saw the dress.
对不起 你没事吧?
Sorry. Are you all right?
发生什么事了?
What happened?
一起车…
A car…
车祸
a car accident.
你没事吧?
Oh… You OK?
没事
I think so.
我只是…
I was just…
在洗澡
taking a shower.
不好意思
Oh my god. I’m sorry. I’ll let you get back to that. I’m going to get unpacked.
你继续洗吧 我去整理行李
I’ll let you get back to that. I’m going to get unpacked.
你叫什么名字?
What’s your name?
不好意思 我还是出去吧 稍后再谈
I’m sorry. I’ll get out of here and we can talk later.
我叫…丽塔
My name’s… Rita.

Hi…
你是我姨妈的同事吗?
do you work with my Aunt?
– 不 我… – 不好意思
No… I… – Sorry…
是我多事了 我…
it’s none of my business.
她那头红发真漂亮
She has pretty red hair…
她叫我来这住 她正拍电影…
She’s letting me stay here while she’s working on a movie…
在加拿大…
that’s being made in Canada…
不过…估计你都知道的
but I guess you already know that.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!