你在开玩笑吗
You kidding me?
该死的猪 给500应该就够了
Fucking pigs. Five hundred should do it.
出示证件
Identification.
如果你想知道我是谁 打个电♥话♥给你老大 混♥蛋♥
Call your boss if you want to know who I am, asshole.
你 手放在方向盘上
You. Hands on the wheel.
手放在方向盘上
Hands on the wheel.
下车 你们三个 都下车
Get out of the car. The three of you as well. Come on!
你们这是在犯错
You guys are making a mistake.
我今晚到底要给多少人好处费啊
How many mouths am I feeding tonight?
嘿 搞什么鬼
Hey! What the fuck!
内托
Neto!
搞什么 怎么回事
What the hell! What’s going on?
我在离开前听到的信息足够多了
I heard enough before I left.
并且
And…
你的朋友
your friend…
跟我说 没有你他干不了
tells me he can’t do it without you.
不 等等
No, wait.
请吧
Please.
老大
Boss.
抓住司机
Grab the driver.
滚出来 混♥蛋♥ 快点
Get out, motherfucker. Come on!
你来自拉图纳 对吧
You’re from La Tuna, right?
你叫什么
Your name?
-华金 -有太多人叫华金了
– Joaquin. – We have a bunch of Joaquins.
他们还叫你什么
What else do they call you?
查波
Chapo.
你想替我效力吗
You want to work for me?
好的 查波
Okay, Chapo.
你和我 现在是合作伙伴了
You and I are partners now.
你知道那意味着什么吗
You know what that means?
知道
Yes.
我们走
Let’s go.
-还是送你回锡那罗亚吗 -不
– Still driving you to Sinaloa? – No.
我们回瓜达拉哈拉
We’re going back to Guadalajara.
本剧源于真实事件
但由于创作需要 特定场景 人物 姓名
行业 桥段 地点和事件经过虚构处理

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!