你是…你一个人来吗?
You are… you are here alone?
我最终会跟着其他人的。
Oh, I’ll be following the others, eventually.
现在,可以说,我被留在这里照看事情。
For now, I have been left here to look after things, as it were.
不过我不确定他们能看出其中的幽默。
Though I’m not certain they saw the humor in it.
哦,天哪,我现在太无礼了。
Oh, dear, now I’m being rude.
你可以叫我柏翠尔。
You may call me Bertril.
你好!啊,我…波米耶先生,是的。
How do you do? Ah, I’m… Mr. Pommier, yes.
你不喝茶吗?
Won’t you have tea?
我没有柠檬了。但是…我想没有问题。
I haven’t any lemon. But… I trust that’s all right.
他们通常会定期让孩子带着杂货到处跑。
They’re usually so regular about sending the boy around with groceries.
我无法想象发生了什么。
I can’t imagine what happened.
哦!
Oh!
但也许我又把日子搞混了。
But perhaps I’ve got the days muddled again.
哦,不是那样,波米耶先生。
Oh, not that way, Mr. Pommier.
-在这里,如果你愿意的话。-你知道他们的事,对吧?
– In here, if you will. – You know about them, don’t you?
有些地方有过去,波米耶。
There are places with pasts, Pommier.
有秘密的地方。
Places with secrets.
的事情……收集。
Things… collect.
你只是看得太近了。
You just looked too closely.
大多数人更幸运。
Most people are luckier.
他们永远不知道他们所看到的…不在那里。
They never know that a certain percentage of what they see… is not there.
但现在的问题不是你知道什么,而是他们知道什么。
But the problem now is not what you know, it’s what they know.
是吗?
Yes?
你。
You.
他们知道你。
They know about you.
走开,波米耶。
Go away, Pommier.
离开家,换份工作。去躲起来吧。
Leave your house and change your job. Go and hide yourself.
你仍然可以活下来,但你不能试图与他们战斗。
You can still survive this, but you must not try to fight them.
听我说。如果你这辈子从没逃避过任何事,那就逃吧。
Listen to me. If you’ve never run from anything in your life, run from this.
-他们带你进入另一个世界。-他们不是真的。他们什么都做不了。
– They’re leading you into another world. – They’re not real. They can’t do anything.
他们带你来的,波米耶。
They brought you here, Pommier.
-这是什么地方?这里发生了什么?-你必须马上离开。
– What was this place? What happened here? – You must leave now.
别再追问了。
Don’t pursue this.
你知道的,它不会因为你而结束。
It won’t end with you, you know.
去吧,照我说的做。
Go, do as I say.
为了那些你要带他们去的人。
For the sakes of those you’ll lead them to.
Un cauchemar, Un cauchemar, Un cauchemar, Un cauchemar。
Un cauchemar, un cauchemar, un cauchemar, un cauchemar.
我在做梦。
I’m dreaming.
我在做梦。我在做梦。
I’m dreaming. I’m dreaming.
只是做梦。我只是在做梦。
Just dreaming. I’m just dreaming.
非常糟糕,非常糟糕。
Very bad, very bad.
累了……只是累了。
Tired… just tired.
嗯。
Mmm.
你在看什么?
What are you looking at?
你昨晚很晚才来。
You come up here late last night.
你看起来病得很重。
You seemed very ill.
你似乎也很了解我丈夫。
You also seemed to know a lot about my husband.
-什么事?——我……尴尬。
– What is it? – I’m… embarrassed.
你睡在沙发上。
You sleep on the couch.
你当时和…等我丈夫死了,不是吗?
You were with, um… my husband when he’s dead, no?
我是Veronique Pommier。
I am Veronique Pommier.
我知道你的名字,妮基。我知道你的名字!我知道,我见过!
I know your name, Niki. I know your name! I know, I’ve seen!
不,不,冷静点。你只是累了。
No, no, rest calm. You’re just tired.
不如我们今天出去,像游客一样?
Why don’t we go out today, huh, and be like tourists?
Ca serait pas mal,不是吗?
Ca serait pas mal, no?
不!不,我不想去!别逼我走!不要离开我!不!
No! No, I don’t want to go! Don’t make me go! Don’t leave me! No!
哦,拉……它永远存在。
Ooh, la… It goes forever.
不!我不想去!请离我远点。
No! I don’t want to go! Please stay away from me.
拜托!拜托!
Please! Please!
去哪里?你不想去哪里?
Go where? Where don’t you want to go?
他想告诉我一些事,但我听不懂。
He tried to tell me something and I couldn’t understand.
他尖叫起来……他的全部记忆都在我脑子里,我…我不明白。我不知道他想要什么
He screamed… His whole memory is in my head and I… I don’t understand. I don’t know what he wants.
他们……纠缠着他,我不知道他想要什么
They’re… hounding him, and I don’t know what he wants.
谁?谁在做这件事?
Who? Who is doing that?
他认为他们是因纽特人。
He thinks they’re inuat.
这就是他的意思。
That is what he meant.
你怎么知道的?
How do you know this?
昨晚我吓坏了。
I was so frightened last night.
你在发抖。
You were shaking.
你有没有做过一个梦,却不知道是从什么时候开始的?
Did you ever have a dream and not know when it started?
阿塔瓦克山上的老人曾经讲过一个故事,讲述长途跋涉的危险,讲述独自在冰上打猎的危险。
The old man on Atavak used to tell a tale of the dangers of travelling far, of hunting alone on the ice.
一个人怎么可能不再知道什么是…真实的。
How one might no longer know what was… real.
你知道,我们离家太远了。
We are so very far from home, you know.
我们所有人。
All of us.
我们已经离家很远了。
We have wandered so very far from home.
请停止。
Please, stop.
这并不重要。我累了,是吗?
It is not important. I was tired, eh?
我很累,非常累。
I was tired, very tired.
我太蠢了,整整两天没睡觉?
I was stupid and went two days without sleep, hmm?
到此为止,到此为止。
C’est fini, tout fini.
我们该谈谈我们的新生活了?
We should talk about our new life, eh?
我们在这个文明地方的资产阶级生活。
Our bourgeois life in this civilized place.
说说我们计划好的事吧?
Talk of things we planned, huh?
有足够的时间。
There’ll be time enough for that.
是的。
Oui.
是的,是的。
Oui, oui.
一遍吗?
Again?
你错了,你知道。
You’re wrong, you know.
他对你的关心超过了世界上的一切。
He cares more for you than anything in the world.
让·查尔斯有情感问题史吗?
Did Jean-Charles have any history of emotional problems?
——不!——请。
– No! – Please.
-不。-拜托,什么都行。
– Mais non. – Please, anything.
-他家里有亲戚吗?——没有。
– Was there anything in his family? – No.
-他吸毒了吗?——没有。
– Was he taking drugs? – No.
喝酒吗?
Drinking?
他的饮食有什么根本性的变化吗?
Was there any radical change in his diet?
用塑料包装的汉堡包。
Hamburgers wrapped in plastic.
我丈夫失去理智了吗?
Did my husband lose his sanity?
我想是的。
I think so.
他的幻觉。
He’s hallucinating.
是幻觉。
Was hallucinating.
喂?
Hello?
谢天谢地,你来了。
Oh, thank God, you are there.
你还好吗?
Are you all right?
我想是的。
I think so.
我们都快疯了。我们甚至把警♥察♥都叫出来了。
We’ve been going out of our minds here. We even had the cops out.
艾琳,我昨晚去了你的公♥寓♥,有人在电♥话♥里对我说了一些奇怪的话关于那些不是人的人?
Eileen, I went to your apartment last night, and some guy on the phone laid some weird rap on me about people who weren’t really people?
那可吓死我了。到底是谁?
Well, it spooked the shit out of me. Who the fuck was it anyway?
一个朋友,一个东部的朋友。
Oh, a friend, a friend back east.
那是什么东西?
What was that stuff about?
我不确定。反正现在也无所谓了。
I’m not sure. It doesn’t matter now anyway.
我们会讨论。
We’ll talk.
那可把我吓死了。
Well, it scared the fuck out of me.
听着,我有地址,我会去接你。
Listen, I’ve got the address and I’m gonna come pick you up.
艾琳?
Eileen?
什么?
What?
我说了我会来接你。
I said I’m gonna come pick you up.
凯西,我觉得你不该这么做。
Oh, Cassie, I’m not sure you should.
废话。我几分钟后就到。
Bullshit. I’ll be there in a few minutes.
妮基。
Niki.
然后他做了什么?
What did he do then?
你不知道?
You don’t know?
你在塔台上看着他说”qu’est ce que tu as?”
You were on the tower and you looked at him and you said, “qu’est ce que tu as?”
他在发抖……然后你做了什么?
And he was shaking… what did you do then?
我们很快就离开了那个地方。
We left that place very fast.
他把我带到一家旅馆,让我呆在那里。
He took me to a hotel and told me to stay there.
在他回来之前一直锁着门。
And keep the door locked until he come back.
但他再也没有回来。
But he never come back.
在这里。
Here.
第二天我来到这里……一切都很奇怪。
The next day I come here and… everything is so strange.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!