我的错 我正在努力解决这些问题
That’s my bad. Something I’m working on.
认真的
Seriously.
我们还能玩吗
We good?
你们想一起滑板不
You guys wanna skate?
好啊 -走吧
Yeah… -Let’s go.
好滴
All right.
雪利鞋都穿上了 准备好上大学了
Got your Sperry’s on? You ready for college?
嗯 额 我妈给我上大学准备的
Yeah. Well, my mom got me these for college.
所以
So…
门开着呢
It’s open.
怎么样 兄弟 -最近挺好的
What’s up, bro? -What’s up, brother?
你还好 -谢谢你能来
‘Sup? -Thanks for coming.
我累死了 上了一天班
I’m tired, man. I’ve been working all day.
你想干啥
What do you want?
我只是想聚聚
Just wanted to check in.
你知道 我觉得我们最近没有在一起
You know, I feel like we haven’t been on the same page lately.
我只是想看看你最近过得咋样
I just want to see how you were doing.
伙计 你真的不认为你欠我和杰伊一个道歉
Man, you really don’t think you owe me and Jay an apology?
等等 为啥道歉
Wait, for what?
你还是没懂
You just really don’t get it.
我欠你什么道歉
What do I owe you an apology for?
因为你一直在这给我装
For how the fuck you been acting.
对不起
Sorry, bro.

I guess.
操♥你♥妈♥
Fuck you.
操♥你♥妈♥
Fuck you.
嘿 别这样说
Hey, don’t fucking say that.
别这样说话
Don’t say that.
你只会让场面变得更糟啊傻屌♥
You’re making it worse. Fucking idiot.
阿道夫 阿道夫 -别了 去他妈的
Adolf! Adolf! -No, fuck that.
别走啊阿道夫
No, Adolf!
你知道吗
You know what?
麦克 从三年级开始 我和你就有一个梦想
Michael, since third grade, me and you had a dream…
我们能一起成为职业滑手
of us becoming pro together.
这就是我想要的 我想要我们在一起
That’s all I want, is us to be together.
这有什么错
What’s wrong with that?
哥们 这不可能啊
Bro, that can’t happen.
你想让我做什么
Like what do you want me to do?
带你一起出来然后你就在那坐着
Bring you out so you can just sit around
整天给自己找借口
and fucking make excuses all day?
你为什么笑 这一点都不好笑
Why are you chuckling at that? It’s not funny.
哥们你♥他♥妈♥也看见了
Bro, you fucking see it.
他天天都在板场
He’s always at the park.
“哦 我的板不行”
Oh, my board’s fucked up.
总是 总能让你找到个借口
Always something. There’s always a fucking excuse.
是不是 你永远都有伤
Huh? You’re always injured.
嗯 我找到了个女朋友
Huh? And I get a girlfriend.
我可没见着你身边有什么姑娘
I don’t see you with any girls.
承认吧 你♥他♥妈♥就是嫉妒我而已
Just admit, man. You’re fucking jealous of me.
我他妈一点也不嫉妒你
I’m not fucking jealous of you.
什么叫“嫉妒”
What the fuck do you mean, “jealous?”
我为什么要嫉妒你 你是我朋友啊
Why would I be jealous of you? You’re my fucking friend.
你♥他♥妈♥开始和瑞秋谈的那一刻起
The second you start hanging out with fucking Rachel,
你就抛弃了我
you ditch me!
你开始和以赛亚混在一起的那一刻
The second you start hanging out with Isaiah,
和那些什么职业滑手 你就背叛了我
and the fucking pros, you dicked me!
请说出我这辈子有哪次抛弃过你
Name one fucking time in my life have I ever ditched you?
告诉我 我等着
Tell me, I’ll wait.
说不上来吧
You can’t, huh?
这就对了 操♥你♥妈♥的
Exactly. Fuck you.
对不起麦克
Sorry, Mike.
没事儿
That’s fine.
我在大学里安顿好之后 我会打给你
I’ll hit you up when I get settled into college.
嘿 我是麦克 我能进去吗
Hey, it’s Michael, can I come in?
你知道吗 斯坦福大学只有几个小时的路程
You know, Stanford’s only a few hours away.
我放假的时候会见你
I’ll see you on holidays.
这么早就把事情搞砸了 嗯
Damn early to fuck this up, huh?

Yeah.
我以为我们会结婚
Thought we were gonna get married.
买♥♥个大房♥子 整个白栅栏
Get a big house. White picket fence.
也许还要养条狗
Maybe a dog.
你会来斯坦福吗
Are you down to come to Stanford?
我可以申请一下
I can put my application in.
你知道 尽管我们有属于我们的时刻
You know, even though we had our moments…
我喜欢你 这一点不会变
I like you, and that’s not gonna change.
我知道
I know.
我也喜欢你
I like you too.
像朋友那样对吗
As a friend, though, right?

Yeah.

Well… yeah…
我把你的
Brought your…
把你的原石带过来了
brought your stones over here.
不知道你还要不要了
Didn’t know if you wanted them back.
收着吧
Just keep ’em.
阿道夫 阿道夫
Adolf! Adolf!
我们得谈谈
We gotta talk, man.
我在楼梯那里等你
I’ll be at the tent stair.
求求你一定要来
Please come. Please.
哇哦
Wow!
我在这
I’m right here.
这个能成
Got that right here.
卧♥槽♥这个太牛逼了 -这个真不错
Oh, that’s sick man. -That’s good.
不用太激动 -我还得再来一次
Don’t trip, man. -I gotta do that again.
不用了不用了 这个就挺好
Nah, nah, nah. That’s the one.
嘿 你今天真的很厉害
Hey, you really killed it today, man.
谢谢 谢谢你
Thank you. Thank you, thank you.
你也是
You too.
嘿 我们要去旧金山
Hey, so we’re going up to San Francisco.
我们要和阿提巴一起去拍片
We’re gonna go shoot with Atiba…
我们的小货车有个空位
and we got an extra seat in the van,
你要一起来吗
if you want to join us.
好 太他妈好了
Yes… Fuck, yeah, I’m super down.
额 阿道夫能一起来吗 -可以啊
Uh, can Adolf come? -Yeah, man.
如果你俩不介意睡一张床的话
If y’all don’t mind sharing a bed.
再见哈 别再惹事儿了
See you. Don’t get in shit.
你今天做的不错
You did good today, man.
今天拍的片子一定会很牛逼 -谢谢你
That stuff’s gonna be sick. -Thank you. Thank you.
我只是想对你说声对不起
I just want to tell you I’m sorry, bro.
你知道的 我太他妈虚伪了
You know… I was so fucking fake.
我以前从来没有过女朋友
I never had a girlfriend before.
我开始和职业滑手一起玩
I started skating with the pros.
我他妈真的不知道怎么做
I didn’t fucking know what to do.
我不知道怎么处理这些事儿
I didn’t know how to handle that situation.
我应该带上你一起的 应该的
Should’ve fucking brought you. Should have.
嗯 我也很抱歉
Well… I’m really fucking sorry.
对不起
I’m sorry too.
为什么
For what?
自从三年级起
Ever since the third grade,
我和你总是不分上下
me and you always just been neck and neck.
你成长 我成长 我成长 你也成长
You grow, I grow. I grow, you grow.
但我们总是在中游
But we always met in the middle.
这几个月来
These past couple of months,
你终于超过了我
you finally outgrew me.
我不知道怎样看待这些事儿
I just didn’t know how to deal with it…
但我真的不想让你认为
but I just never wanted you to think
认为我嫉妒你
that I ever was jealous of you.
我没有
I’m not.
你♥他♥妈♥是我最好的朋友
You’re my best fucking friend.
我爱你
I love you.
我也是
You too, bro.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!