You didn’t apply for boarding? Are you planning to go to school in LA?
我还没下决定 我得考虑考虑
Just haven’t decided, still trying to figure it out.
我们可以像成年人一样交谈 对吗
We can talk like adults, right?
什么 -就像成人与成人之间的谈话
What? -Like adult to adult.
当然
Sure.
好的
Okay.
所以 你不准备上大学
So… you’re not going to college.
不 但是我要去上大学 肯定的
No, but I am going to college… for sure.
你的SAT分数多少
What’s your SAT score?
我不在乎你上不上大学
I don’t give a fuck if you go to college or not.
我不是你♥爸♥爸
I’m not your dad.
好吧 你看 我想成为一名职业滑手
All right. Look. I want to be a pro skater.
这就对了 -这才是我想做的
There we go! -That’s what I want to do.
好啊 -我知道我能做到
Okay. -I know I can do it.
挺好的 这很不错
Sweet. That’s great.
你要怎么成为职业滑手
How are you gonna do it?
额 你就滑滑板然后
Well, you… you kinda just skate and then like
你认识人
you know the right people…
然后赞助商就会付你薪水
and then sponsors just pay you.
好吧 我自己倒是上了大学
Yeah. So I did go to college
我做了你应该做的一切
and I did everything you’re supposed to do.
但这一切实际上都不意味着什么
But none of that actually meant anything
因为除非你真的他妈的累死累活的上班
because unless you work really fucking hard
你什么也做不了
you’re not gonna get anywhere.
所以不管你做什么 只要做你自己就好
So no matter what you do, just apply yourself.
确实
That’s facts.
啥 -我说确实
What? -I said “that’s facts.”
嗯 ”确实“
Hmm? “It’s facts.”
嗯 就像它 它是一句实话
Yeah. Like it’s… it’s a true statement.
这确实是事实
It’s factual.
是 -对
Yeah. -Yeah, it is.
我能吃点花生吗
Can I get a peanut?
嗯哼 -谢谢
Uh-huh… -Thank you.
你第一次给我打电♥话♥ 是为了搭顺风车
First time you call me it’s for a ride.
你太假了
You’re so fake.
是 我的错
Yeah… my bad.
你是对的
You’re right.
你想来一口吗
You want a bite?
哦 我可以染指你的玉米片
Oh, I can put my hands on your nachos?
我知道你特别担心细菌什么的
I know you’re weird about germs.
麦克 来公园和我们见面吧
Come meet us at the park, Mike?
我很想去
I’d love to come today,
但是我爸爸给我安排了一次会面
but my dad’s making me go to this meeting.
那你之后要一起吗
Wanna hook up after?
不 我不能出来玩 就这样
No, I can’t hang, period.
我的意思是 也许我在那之后可以到公园去
I mean, maybe I can come to the park later…
不 我不能 我今天不能出去了
No, I can’t… I can’t get out today.
拜拜
Bye, bro.
你今天真是太安静了 -我有吗
You’re awfully quiet today. -Am I?
哟 麦克
Yo, Michael!
哦 卧♥槽♥ -怎么了
Oh, fuck! Fuck, fuck. -What?
我觉得我刚刚看见麦克了
I think I just saw Michael.
我不想 我不想让他们看到我穿成这样
I don’t want to… I don’t want them to see me dressed like this.
你知道 我看起来太..
You know… I look to…
好吧 你可以告诉他们关于会面的事儿啊
Well, just tell them about the meeting.
麦克 你要去哪
Mikey! Where you going, brotha!
我告诉他们我今天出不来
I told ’em I can’t leave the house today, okay?
别害怕
Don’t be scarey.
怎么回事 我以为你今天有个会面什么的
What the fuck? I thought you had a meeting.
我-我是去见了个人
I-I did, I had the meeting.
是啊 但是你说你不能在外面玩
Nah, but you said you couldn’t hang.
你很明显现在是在和瑞秋玩
You’re clearly hanging with Rachel.
嗨瑞秋 你怎么样
Wassup, Rachel, how are you doing?
我只是让他搭个顺风车
I was just giving him a ride.
她只是要送我回家
She was just gonna give me a ride home.
但是你说你有一个会议 你不能在外面晃
But you said you had a meeting, that you couldn’t hang,
现在你就在这个小巷子里晃着
and now here you are in this little alleyway hanging
而且还是和瑞秋一起 这就让我很迷惑了
out with Rachel. That’s… that’s where I’m confused.
我们都很迷惑
We’re, we’re confused.
我的意思是我不想怼你但是
I mean, I don’t want to speak for you, but…
我只是要送他 -她只是要让我搭个车
I just gave him a ride. -She was just giving me a ride.
好吧 我们现在要回家了
All right, look it, we’re going home right now.
我去车上等着
I’ll be in the car.
哥们我发誓 这不是你想的那样
Bro, I swear. It is not like that.
算了吧 我们得走了
All right, man, we got to go.
等下 你们要去哪 -跟你有什么关系
Wait, where y’all going? -Why does it matter?
你被禁足了
You’re grounded.
也许我能溜出来
Maybe I can sneak out.
我看因为我自己说话的
I can speak for myself.
啥 -在小巷子里撞见你朋友的时候
What? -In the alley with your friends.
你一直在为我说话
You just kept talking over me,
而且我不需要你这样做
and I don’t need you to talk for me.
对不起 我不是这样想的
Sorry. I’ve never really thought about it like that.
那么 杰伊和阿道夫到底是怎么回事
So what’s going on with Jay and Adolf?
你们还好吗
Are you guys okay?
我最近一直在和职业滑手一起滑
I’ve been skating with these pros lately.
为啥你不带上他们一起呢
Why don’t you just take them skating with you?
我的意思是 这有什么不好
I mean, what’s the harm?
看 我喜欢杰伊和阿道夫
Look, I love Jay and Adolf…
但我不希望他们让我难堪
but I don’t want them to embarrass me.
你知道 我真的想和这些人一起
You know, I’m really trying to make it with these guys.
哟 我很抱歉 哥们
Yo, I’m sorry bro.
我真的有一个会议
I really did have a meeting.
我们不在乎
We’re not tripping.
是啊 我一点也没放在心上
Yeah, no I’m not tripping at all.
你一会儿想和我还有杰伊一起去看演出吗
Do you want to come to the show with me and Jay later?
我希望我可以 但我必须在日落前回家
I wish I could, but I have to be home by sunset.
你知道 如果我爸爸回家时我不在 他会杀了我
You know, my dad would kill me if he comes home and I’m out.
只有灰色的座位可以选
Only the gray’s available.
所以 只有前排
So… only the front row.
是的 基本上只有前排了
Yeah, basically. Yeah.
注 没错 这就是Bkaer的滑手Kader
对不起 我以为会有更多电影票
Sorry, I thought there’d be more movie tickets.
我替你付
I’ll pay your cover.
我又不是吃软饭的
I’m not a charity case, all right?
你不需要替我付钱
You don’t have to pay for me.
行吧 这也算是出去的方法
Well, that’s one way to leave.
花♥园♥乐队特别厉害
The Garden’s amazing.
注 这里说的The Garden应该是来自LA的一只实验性摇滚乐队
你居然喜欢花♥园♥乐队
It’s so funny you like The Garden.
我喜欢很多你可能不知道我喜欢的东西
I like a lot of things you probably don’t know I like.
我从未在任何演出现场上见过你
I’ve never seen you at any shows.
我以前经常去Smell
I used to go to The Smell,
注 这里的Smell指的是LA的一个livehouse
但是我老感觉我是去混的
but I always just felt like a poser.
我现在倒是没有这样的感觉了
I don’t feel like that right now, though.
得了伙计 你得让我进去
Come on, bro. You gotta let me in, man.
你就在边上站着吧
Just wait on the side for me. Come on.

Oh, fuck.
但是我在名单上啊 -根本就没什么名单
All right, but I’m on the list. -There is no list.
怎么了伙计
What’s up, man?
让我和你们一起进吧
Look, let me get in with you guys, man.
这傻♥逼♥搞得好像我不在名单上一样
This motherfucker acting like I’m not on the list and shit.
其实我们是花钱进去的
We’re actually just paying to get in.
这些傻♥逼♥一毛钱也没花好吧
These motherfuckers ain’t paying for shit, bro.
你不知道这是谁
You don’t know who this is, man?
这是最火的 -我说过了别他妈碰我
This the hottest… -I told you not to fucking touch me.
对不起 我对此感到很抱歉
I’m sorry… I’m sorry about this.
放松 这他妈的没那么严重
Bro, relax, it’s not that fucking serious.
我只是告诉你 这是最热门的年轻滑手
I’m just telling you, this is the hottest young skater.
我告诉你不要他妈的碰我
I told you not to fucking touch me.
哎呦卧♥槽♥
Oh my goodness, bro.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!