Home 惊悚电影 十一罗汉(2001)

十一罗汉(2001)

0
十一罗汉(2001)

要是想阻止我们 我们就会把现金全毁掉
You try and stop us,we’ll blow both cash loads.
你可以自行选择是失去 八千万或是失去一亿六千万
You can lose $80 million secretly or lose $160 million publicly.
做决定吧
Your decision. Hi.
快报♥警♥
Make the call.
911突发事件中心
911 emergency response.
-丹尼在哪儿? -他很好 他在一个好地方
-Where’s Danny? -He’s fine. He’s in good form.
-他要你起床后看电视 -他这么说的?
-He asks that you go up and watch TV. -He does?
这儿有三个人带着炸♥药♥ 控制了金库
We have three men with explosives who have taken control of our vault.
-好吧 -没事的 泰丝
-Okay. -It’s alright, Tess.
-条件接受 -我保证
-You have a deal. -I promise.
很好 现在你只需这么做
Fantastic. Here’s what you do:
金库里的人会把六个包放在电梯里
The guys in the vault will put six bags in the elevator.
电梯会升至赌场
It will rise to your cages.
然后你的三个保安将包拿至赌场
Three of your guards will carry the bags out into the casino.
如果他们花的时间超过20秒 或是有什么变故发生
If they take more than 20 seconds to reach the floor, or there’s a switch…
我们都会把钱毁掉
…we’ll blow all the money.
-他在赌场通道口 -当然
-He’s in the casino by the slots. -Of course I am.
我就住在你的酒店 送你个词: 迷你吧
I’m staying in your hotel. I have two words for you: mini bar.
等保安出了赌场
Once the guards hit the casino floor…
一辆白色货车会等在外面 你的保安就从后面装货
…a white van will pull up outside. Your guards will load the rear.
有任何人靠近驾驶室 我们就会把一切都炸掉
If anyone so much as approaches the driver’s door, we’ll blow everything.
等我听到货车离开 钱都安全了 我的人就会离开
When I hear the van is away and the money secure, my men will leave.
一旦他们安全得保 你的金库也就保住了
Once their safety is confirmed,you ‘ll get your vault.
特警队来了
The S. W. A. T. team is here.
好吧
All right.
我遵从你的一切要求 你满意吗?
Now, I have complied with your every request. Would you agree?
会满意的
I would.
很好 我还有句话要说
Good. Because nowI have one of my own:
躲的越远越好 混♥蛋♥! 躲的越远越好
Run and hide, asshole. Run and hide.
若是你在纽波特海滩 买♥♥下跑车招摇过市
If you’re picked up buying a $100,000 sports car in Newport Beach…
…我会很失望的 我的人会找到你们
…l’ll be disappointed. I want my people to find you, and when they do…
我们不会把你们交给警方
…rest assured, we won’t hand you over to the police.
我再说遍我对你们的建议: 躲的越远越好
So, my advice to you againis this: run and hide.
我就只有这点要求
That is all that I ask.
本尼迪克特先生 我们的人说货车去了麦卡伦机场
Mr.Benedict, our guys say that van is headed for McCarran Airport.
在货车到达停机坪以前 我要我的金库安然无恙的回来
I want my vault back before that van hits the tarmac.
夜视仪已经打开 准备切掉电源
Night goggles on. Prepare to cut power.
准备
Ready.
现在切掉电源
Cutting power now.

Do it.
现在突破电梯门
Breaching elevator doors now.
发现两名不省人事的保安
We have two guards, bound, unconscious.
等等
Wait a minute.
兄弟们注意了! 有人来了!
Guys! Guys! Someone’s here!
-把他干掉! -得手了!
-Take him down, now! -I got him!
-开灯! 恢复供电! -给他
-Lights! We need power now! -Give it to him.
怎么了? 告诉我
What’s going on? Talk to me.
好象是炸♥弹♥被引爆了
It appears an explosive incendiary device has been detonated.
继续搜寻幸存者
Continuing search for survivors.
让他们拦住货车 我马上赶去那儿
Tell them to take the van. I’ll be there.
问出他们是怎么破坏系统的!
And find out how they hooked into my system!
是的 先生
Yes, sir.
乖乖从车里出来!
Get out of the van, now. Now!
射轮胎
Tires. Tires.
我们搜查过了 没有嫌疑犯
Our search yielded no suspects.
我们也不能确认 他们是如何进入的
Nor can we determine how they entered or exited the premises.
-带你的人出去 -我能建议你…?
-Take your men out. -May I suggest you–?
快出去
Now.
这是你的金库 蓝队 离开这里!
It’s your vault. Blue team, move it out!
威尔什 货车在哪儿?
Walsh, where are we with the van?
我还想再试会
I just want to try something for a second.
里面没有人
There’s nobody inside.
-抱歉 你想要玩玩吗? -玩够了吧?
-I’m sorry. Did you want to get in? -Enough monkey business.
快点干
Do it already.
本尼迪克特先生 我们控住了货车
Mr.Benedict. We took the van, sir.
然后呢?
And?
他们说车里没有钱 先生
They say there was nomoney in the bags, sir.
什么意思?
What do you mean?
他们说里面装满了都是卖♥♥淫传♥单♥
They say the bags were filled with fliers, sir. For hookers.
威尔什?
Walsh?
把录像倒回抢劫的那段
Cue up the tape to the robbery.
是的 先生 我正看着带子
Yes, sir. I’m looking at the tape now.
金库地板上有”美丽湖”字样吗?
Does it say “Bellagio “on the vault floor?
不 没有 这让我不明白了
No, it doesn’t. I don’t understand.
星期二我们刚加上去的
We had it installed Tuesday.
看来我们是让人用 事先录好的抢劫场面给胡弄了
The images we saw of those men robbing us was a tape.
什么?
What?
那都是假的 有人复♥制♥了我的金库
It was staged. Somebody made a duplicate of my vault.
监视器里的景象实际上并未发生
What we saw on the monitor wasn’t actually happening.
我还是不明白 那么那些钱呢?
I don ‘t understand. What happened to all that money?
报♥警♥
Make the call.
911突发事件中心
911 emergency response.
-夜视仪已经打开 -收到
-Night goggles on. -Clear.
准备切掉电源
Prepare to cut power.
现在突破电梯门
Breaching elevator doors now.
发现两名不省人事的保安
We have two guards, bound, unconscious.
等等
Wait a minute.
兄弟们注意了! 有人来了!
Guys! Guys! Someone’s here!
-把他干掉! -得手了!
-Take him down, now! -I got him!
开门
Open the door.
本尼迪克特 外面 的拳击赛进行的怎么样了?
Hey, Benedict. How’s the other fight going?
把他拉起来
Pick him up.
这事和你有关系吗?
Did you have a hand in this?
我和什么有关系?
Did I have my hand in what?
我再问你遍
I’ll ask you one more time.
这事和你有关系吗?
Did you have your hand in this?
本尼迪克特 我不知道你在说什么
Benedict, I have no idea what you’re talking about.
好吧
Okay.
你可以走了
You’re free to go.
带他出去
Show him out.
-喂 -请转到88频道
-Hello. -Turn to channel 88.
是谁?
Who is this?
怎么了 本尼迪克特? 你被人抢了?
What happened, Benedict? You get robbed?
停下
Stop.
我最后给你次机会
I’ll give you one last chance.
若我能归还你的钱
What ifl said you could get your money back…
而代价是你放弃泰丝
…if you ‘d give up Tess?
你会如何选择?
What would you say?
我会说成交
I would say yes.
很好
All right.
我在监狱里认识个家伙
I know a guy. We were in the joint together.
任何人在西部犯事 他都了如指掌
Anybody pulls any job in the Western U. S. , he knows about it.
给我72小时 我会查出是谁偷了你的钱
Give me 72 hours, I’ll find out who took your money.
你认识一个人
You know a guy.
联♥系♥警方 我想他 肯定违反了假释令
Contact the police. I’m sure he’sin violation of his parole.
是 先生
Yes, sir.
泰丝
Tess.
泰丝
Tess.
你手下所有人 都该知道 特瑞
You of all people should know, Terry.
在你的酒店里 总是有人在监视着
In your hotel,there’s always someone watching.
等等!
Wait!
等等!
Wait!
等等 那是我丈夫!
Wait, that’s my husband!
-丹尼 -泰丝 我告诉过你…
-Danny. -Tess, I told you…
…我清楚自己在干什么
…l knew what I was doing.
我现在也明白了
I didn’t.
好了 我们走吧
All right, let’s go.
你会在里面呆多久?
How long will you be?
大约三到六个月吧
About three to six months, I guess.
三到六个月后
I hope you were the groom.