– 你也可以去拍录像.- 酷!谢谢
– You can make movies. -Cool! Thanks.
我也很想你,你这个大毛球
I even missed you, you hairball.
嘿?
Hey?
谢谢照顾李维,爸爸
Thanks for looking after Liv, Dad.
我希望没麻烦到你
I hope it wasn’t too much.
我朋友也有一个
My friend has one.
你可以把会议都拍到这里
You can put all your meetings in there.
嗯-嗯,她的是粉色的.是的,很不错
Mm-hm. Her one’s pink. Yeah, it’s so cool.
别想太多
Never as much as you want.
晚上好,口袋
And good evening, Pocket.
走吧,伙计
Off you go, mate.
等等.为什么来这里?
Hang on. What have we got here?
–嘿,它在看着你呢!
–Hey, she’s got her eye on you!
你是对的.你看起来好多了.你的翅膀痊愈了
You’re right. You’re looking good. Your Wing’s all better.
嘿,伙计,它来了
Hey, mate, she’s coming over.
– 过来.过来打个招呼
– Go on. Go and say hello.
你穿上了燕尾服.邀请它跳舞吧
You’ve got your tuxedo on. Ask her to dance.
喔哦!OK,你不会跳舞啊
Whoops! OK, so you’re not a dancer.
– 你会唱歌♥吗?
– Can you sing?
好吧
There you go.
嘿,要有自信.别太自信了
Hey, look confident. Not too confident.
等等,你在干什么?你去邀请它啊
Hang on, what are you doing? You need to invite her in.
这很好
That’s better.
好极了.哈!搞定
Bingo. Ha! Job done.
好吧,伙计
Alright, mate.
我要把你自己留在这,好吗?
I’ll leave you with it, alright?
明天见.呃!
See you tomorrow. Ugh!
–啊,呆着,坐下
–Ah, stay. Stay! Sit down.
我会回来的,你会没事的
I’ll be back. You’ll be right.
–哦-哦.呆着. 呆在这里
–Uh-uh. Stay. Just wait there.
这是你的工作了
This is your job now.
呆在那.好吗.很好
Stay there. That’s right. Good.
等等.哦,哦,哦!
Hang on. Oh, oh, oh!
– 啊!
– Ow!
我没事.你呆着别动
I’m alright. Stay where you are.
好吧,贝蒂.回家吧
Alright, Betty, let’s go home.
– 奥迪,你在哪,伙计?
– Oddy, where are you, mate?
这个不行是吗?
This isn’t going to work, is it?
你和狐狸打架了吗,伙计?
Did you have a dust-up with a fox, mate?
很让我吃惊啊
Well, spin me frisbee.

om
看来我们步入正轨了
Looks like we’re in business.
明天见,杰克
See you tomorrow, Jack.
早上好,斯沃皮
Have a good one, Swampy.
好吧,我准备好了.我们在哪?
Alright, I’m ready. Where are we?
嘿,艾米丽, 你什么时候认识布兰得利的
Hey, Em, when you met Bradley,
你怎么就确定就是他了呢?
like…how did you know that he was the one?
15只? 一只没少?
15? We haven’t lost any?
没.我没觉得多激动
Nup. I wouldn’t go getting too excited.
也许有一两只流浪的企鹅来了
There’s probably a couple of nomads in there.
哇!哈!
WOW! Ha!
它们没有产卵,所以…
They’re not laying eggs, so…
很好,不错
Great. Good chat.
我们保住了15只!哦!
We’re still holding at 15! Oh!
太好了.安全带
Alright. Seatbelt.
哦,先敲一下
Oh, a dashboard dance first.
好极了!
Yes!
再见
‘Bye!
你知道,我们应该经常这么做
You know, we should do this more often.
我知道布兰得利近来无所事事
I know Bradley has been hanging around a lot lately.
你们两个相处的还不错?
You two been getting on alright?
他还不坏
He’s not awful.
那么最近晚上没有狐狸了?
So, no fox attacks in the past few nights, huh?
是的,但也别抱太大的希望,好吗?
Yeah. But try not to get your hopes up, OK?
因为也许是因为很侥幸
‘Cause it might just be a fluke.
哦,不是侥幸.一切都会很好的
Oh, it’s no fluke. Everything’s gonna be fine.
也许,但是我们必须谈谈
Maybe, but we should talk about
避难所被关闭该怎么办呢
what will happen if the sanctuary does close.
你知道的,坦白的讲
You know, keep our options open.
但是你不能放弃啊.繁殖季就要到了啊?
But you can’t just give up. Breeding season’s soon, right?
我不是要放弃
Well, I’m not giving up.
我只是…我不是要决定什么事情
I’m just…l’m not ruling anything out.
亲爱的…
Sweetheart…
如果布兰得利的项目进展顺利的话
If Bradley’s projects in town go well,
他的公♥司♥就会有很好的机会
then…he might have some opportunities with his company.
我们也会有新的机会的
And those might be opportunities for us too.
等等,你的意思是…要搬家?
Wait, you mean like…moving away?
有可能的
It’s a possibility.
但是企鹅怎么办啊?
But what about the penguins?
还有外公?
And Grandad?
有时候你不得不承认
Sometimes you just have to trust that
也许我比你知道的多
maybe I know some things that you don’t.
也许我比你知道的多
Maybe I know some things you don’t.
比如什么…?
Like…?
比如什么?李维,什么?
Like what? Livvie, what?
奥迪在保护企鹅?
Oddball protecting penguins?
哦…耶
Uh…yep.
狗狗不在吗?
Is he out there now?
抱歉
Sorry.
是的
Yep.
带我去看看
Show me.
你要知道如果奥迪被人发现的话?
You realise if anyone finds out, Oddball’s done for?
我的意思是,你上次侥幸逃脱了法官的惩罚
I mean, you barely escaped the judge last time.
是的,我知道
Yeah, I know.
其实也毫无意义的
And that it could all amount to nothing, anyway.
哦,耶
Uh, yep.
为什么是现在,爸爸?
Why now, Dad?
因为它们是些小家伙
Well, because they’re just little fellas.
它们需要帮忙
They needed a hand.
就这些?
That’s it?
是的
Well, yeah.
还有…
Plus…
…当家人吵架时…
…when family’s in a bit of strife…
…你知道的
…you got to, you know,
有帮助,不是吗?
help out, don’t ya?
好吧,别再说服我了
Alright, no rabblerousing with the government people.
OK,爸爸? 把它留给我
OK, Dad? Leave the higher-ups to me.
但是,首先我们需要布兰得利的帮助
But first, we’re gonna need Bradley’s help.
布兰得利? 不,我们可以自己应付的,不需要这家伙的帮助
Bradley? No, we can do this without the circus clown.
我的意思是,我不大信任他…
I mean, I wouldn’t trust that man with…
– 爸爸,听我说. – 外公!
– Dad, listen to me. – Grandad!
– 什么? -她恋爱了
– What? -She’s in.
她怎么了? 她恋爱了?
She’s what? She’s in?
恋爱了?
She is?
哦,很好,不,不,好极了!
Oh, good. No, no. Great!
– 爸爸? 什么?
– Dad? -What?
– 我自己的事 – 是的,恋爱
– My way. -Yes, love.
当然,是你自己的事
Of course. Your way.
是的,哦-哈
Yeah. Uh-huh.
奥迪在小岛上?
Oddball on the island?
我真是无法相信
I can’t believe this is happening.
我知道,这个…
I know. It’s…
我的意思是..,.太神奇了.这个可行啊
I mean, it…it’s incredible. lt really works.
企鹅的数量一直保持到最后
And…and penguin numbers are finally holding steady,
马上就到繁殖季节了
and right before breeding season.
我们需要奥迪继续这样做,还有…
We just need Oddball to keep doing what he’s doing and…
– 喔 – 所以我觉得你是否可以
– Wow. -So I thought that perhaps,
作为一个旅游专家
if a certain tourism expert
帮助我们去劝说法官,然后…
could help us sway the judge, then…
– 艾米丽.嘿 – 哦,杰克
– Emily. Hi. -Oh. Jack.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!