Wow, festive.
喔 真喜庆
Coming!
来咯
Good afternoon. I am Olaf, and…
下午好 我是雪宝 我…
Hey, Olaf!
嘿 雪宝
Please let me finish, and I like warm hugs.
请让我说完 我喜欢温暖的拥抱
This is my associate, Sven.
这是我的搭档 斯特
We’re going door to door looking for family traditions.
我们正在挨家挨户寻找家族传统
Tell us yours, and we’ll decide if it’s special enough.
请告诉我们你们家的 我们会判断够不够特别
Oh! We make candy canes together.
哦 我们一起做拐杖糖
Sugar rush!
甜到爆
You’re supposed to eat it.
你应该吃掉它
Eat my new nose? Why would I do that?
吃我的新鼻子 我为什么要这么做
Because it’s that time of year!
因为这是一年里最喜庆的时刻
It’s that time of year!
一年里最喜庆的时刻
♪ Happy, merry, holly, jolly ♪
♪ 开开心心 热热闹闹 ♪
♪ Season’s greetings here ♪
♪ 祝大家节日愉快 ♪
♪ I’m wondering what your family does ♪
♪ 我很好奇你们家怎么 ♪
♪ At that time of year ♪
♪ 庆祝这时节 ♪
♪ Love and joy and peace on earth ♪
♪ 爱与喜悦还有平安 ♪
♪ And tidings of good cheer ♪
♪ 与亲朋好友干一杯 ♪
♪ Do you have tradition things ♪
♪ 你们有什么传统习俗 ♪
♪ For that time of year? ♪
♪ 庆祝这时节 ♪
♪ We hang up boughs of evergreen ♪
♪ 我们挂起长青树藤 ♪
♪ On every single doorway ♪
♪ 装点每扇门 ♪
♪ Bake a giant cookie In the wavy shape of Norway ♪
♪ 烤一块巨型饼干把形状设计成挪威 ♪
♪ Go from door to door to door wassailing with our choir! ♪
♪ 邀请每家每户与合唱团一起来庆祝 ♪
♪ Hang up all your giant socks above an open fire ♪
♪ 在壁炉上方挂起超大的圣诞礼物袜 ♪
That sounds safe.
听起来挺安全
♪ So happy, merry, yuletide carol ♪
♪ 快快乐乐 唱起圣诞歌♥ ♪
♪ Faithful friends are deer ♪
♪ 驯鹿是忠实的朋友 ♪
♪ Thanks for sharing what you do ♪
♪ 感谢大家分享如何 ♪
♪ At that time of year ♪
♪ 庆祝这时节 ♪
We better get a move on
我们最好要抓紧时间了
if we’re gonna hit every house in the kingdom.
如果想要拜访王国的每户人家的话
♪ Jolly, merry, happy, holly On a midnight clear ♪
♪ 开开心心 快快乐乐 就在今天晚上 ♪
♪ I’m here to ask you what you do ♪
♪ 我来问问你们怎么 ♪
♪ At that time of year ♪
♪ 庆祝这时节 ♪
♪ Hi, shalom, happy solstice ♪
♪ 嗨 祝福 冬至快乐 ♪
♪ Fancy chandelier ♪
♪ 好漂亮的烛台 ♪
♪ I’m looking for tradition stuff ♪
♪ 我在寻找传统物品 ♪
♪ For that time of year ♪
♪ 庆祝这时节 ♪
♪ Well, we make our decorations ♪
♪ 我们用漂浮物和废弃物 ♪
♪ Out of flotsam and jetsam ♪
♪ 制♥作♥装饰品 ♪
♪ Bake a yummy fruitcake ♪
♪ 烤个美味的水果蛋糕 ♪
♪ And you can’t leave till you get some ♪
♪ 你一定得尝尝 ♪
That went right through me.
从我身体里穿过去了
♪ Buy each other presents ♪
♪ 给每个人都准备礼物 ♪
♪ And then hide them very nimbly
♪ 机灵地把它们藏好 ♪
♪ Wait up for a chubby man to shimmy down your chimney ♪
♪ 等一个胖嘟嘟的老人从你们的烟囱下来 ♪
Breaking and enterting. okay on Christmas.
私闯民宅 在圣诞节的时候没问题
♪ Oh, happy, merry mule-tied barrels ♪
♪ 开开心心 热热闹闹 ♪
♪ Faithful, gladsome cheer ♪
♪ 与亲朋好友干一杯 ♪
♪ And thanks for sharing what you do ♪
♪ 感谢各位分享 ♪
♪ At that time of year ♪
♪ 这特别的传统 ♪
Thank you.
谢谢
♪ We knit scarves and sweaters ♪
♪ 我们编织围巾和毛衣 ♪
♪ And we wear our matching mittens ♪
♪ 戴上图案相同的手套 ♪
♪ Don’t forget the jammies ♪
♪ 不要忘记这些睡衣 ♪
♪ That I knitted for my kittens ♪
♪ 我为我的猫咪织好 ♪
♪ Eight nights in a row ♪
♪ 连续八夜 ♪
♪ We light menorahs on our mantels ♪
♪ 我们点亮壁炉上的烛台 ♪
You cut down a tree…
你们砍倒一棵树
and then you dress its corpse with candles.
然后用蜡烛装点它的尸体
I love it!
我喜欢
♪ Anna and Elsa ♪
♪ 安娜和艾莎 ♪
♪ Will have all that they need ♪
♪ 会得到所有她们需要的 ♪
♪ I’ll fill my sleigh here ♪
♪ 我把雪橇装满 ♪
♪ With the help of my steed ♪
♪ 多亏驯鹿的帮忙 ♪
♪ It’ll be the best time of year ♪
♪ 这将是一年最棒的时刻 ♪
♪ It’s up to you ♪
♪ 多亏了你 ♪
♪ Up to me Me, me ♪
♪ 多亏了我 我 我 ♪
♪ Up to… ♪
♪ 多亏了… ♪
♪ Oh, happy, merry, Mele Kaliki ♪
♪ 开开心心 圣诞快乐 ♪
♪ Holly, jolly, happy tappy ♪
♪ 满心期待 佳节来临 ♪
♪ Chubby man will soon appear ♪
♪ 胖嘟嘟的老人就快出现 ♪
♪ And faithful friends are tiny deer ♪
♪ 最可靠的小鹿朋友 ♪
♪ And festive tidings midnight clear, and… ♪
♪ 圣诞佳音在午夜出现 ♪
Can I leave this fruitcake here?
我能把水果蛋糕放这儿吗
♪ At that time of year ♪
♪ 在一年最特别的时刻 ♪
Last house, Sven.
最后一家了 斯特
Something tells me this will be the best tradition yet!
我有预感这会是最棒的传统
Yoo-hoo.
呜呼
Hello.
你好
And what does your family do at that time of year?
请问你们家每年这时候都做什么呢
Oh!

Enjoying the Christmas sweats,
感受圣诞的汗水怎么样
inquisitive magic snowman?
好奇的魔法小雪人
Oh, yeah!
哦 太棒了
Nothin’ like taking your coals off once in a while.
偶尔放松一下真舒服
You know what I mean?
你懂我的意思吧
My troubles are just melting away.
烦恼都通通融化了
In retrospect, the holiday sweats
仔细想想 节日的汗水
are for those not made of snow.
是为那些不是由雪构成的人准备的
Oh, I feel so refreshed! Am I glowing?
感觉焕然一新呢 我是不是闪闪发光
Here’s a sauna for your friends.
这是送给你朋友的桑拿房♥
Thank you, Mr. Wandering Oaken.
谢谢你 流浪的奥肯先生
Oh, one last thing.
哦 最后一件事
Would it be possible to get
有没有可能给我一条
one of those awkwardly revealing…
有遮跟没遮一样
yet tastefully traditional towels
但又不乏精致感的你们家用的那种
your family is so fond of wearing?
传统小毛巾呢
Take mine, yeah?
拿我的行不
Still warm.
还热乎着呢
♪ Dashing through the snow ♪
♪ 雪花随风飘 ♪
♪ With traditions in our sleigh ♪
♪ 传统在雪橇 ♪
♪ Back to the castle we go To save this holiday ♪
♪ 回到那城♥堡♥ 拯救圣诞节 ♪
Ho,ho,ho.
哦哦哦
♪ Our plan has zero flaws I see nothing going wrong ♪
♪ 我计划完美 不会出差错 ♪
Whew! Crisis averted.
呼 危机解除
Oh, look, another reindeer going the opposite direction.
看 有一只跟我们朝反方向走的驯鹿诶
Hi!
你好啊
Wow, we’re making really good time!
我们今天玩得真开心
Hey! The fire’s out.
嘿 火灭了
Oh, darn it.
哦 该死
Anna, I owe you an apology for earlier.
安娜 我要为之前的事向你道歉
Anna?
安娜
Hi, Elsa!
嗨 艾莎
Anna! What are you doing up here?
安娜 你在这儿干什么呢
Looking for traditions.
寻找家族传统啊
Ooh!

And what are you wearing?
你身上穿的又是什么
My old Viking helmet,
我的旧维京头盔
and this was my sorceress cloak.
这是我的女巫斗篷
Dragon feet!
还有龙爪
I found them in my old trunk.
我在我的旧箱子里找到的
What’s in yours?
你的里面有什么
Oh, mostly gloves.
几乎都是手套吧
Right. Rows and rows of satin gloves.
没错 一排又一排的缎面手套
Oh.

Yep. Welcome to my world.
是啊 欢迎来到我的世界

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!