Bullet’s gotta come out. And he won’t make the ride.
分开绳子
Half that rope.
我去找医生
I’ll fetch the doc.
你留在这里看着他
You’ll stay here and keep an eye on him.
你真的觉得有必要吗?
You really think that’s necessary?
有必要
It ain’t not necessary.
你为什么不冷静下来
Now, why don’t you cool his fever
而不是为你
instead of vaporizin’ on every
脑子里的想法感到自豪?
thought that comes into your head?
没有痕迹
Trail’s cold.
我们会抓住他
We’ll get him.
那家伙能在水中追踪鱼
That dog could track a fish through water.
走吧
Come on.
如果他醒了 你要保持距离
He should come to, you keep your distance.
没事 他被绑住了
It don’t matter he’s tied up.
我自己能处理
I can handle myself.
照我说的做 我会尽快回来
You just do as I say. I’ll be back soon as I can.
走吧
Come on.
比利在哪里?
Where’s Billy at?
是谁?
低下头 你会没事的
Keep your head down. You’ll be all right.

Whoa.
他来过这里
He was here.
我不这么认为
Don’t look like it to me.
如果我没猜错 他不是一个人
If I’m right, he weren’t alone.
不管是谁都知道他做了什么
Whoever it is knows what he’s doin’.
他像其他人一样很好的掩盖了行踪
Covered his tracks as good as anyone I’ve run across.
要不是这场雨 我早就找到他了
Weren’t for this rain, I’d have found him sooner.
我不需要听你那愚蠢的
I don’t need you to speechify the inner workings
狗脑子是如何推测的
in your halfwit canine mind.
我只想知道他在哪里
I need to know where he’s headed.
嗯 这并不能缩小搜索范围
Well, that don’t exactly narrow it down.
我在哪里?
Where am I?
你到底是谁?
Who the hell are you?
我爸爸发现你 快死了
M-My pa found you, close to dead.
他把你带回来了
He brought you back here.
噢 是吗?
Oh, yeah?
你♥爸♥爸是谁?
Who’s your pa?
普通人 呃…
Nobody. Uh…
亨利 就是个农民
Henry. Just a-a farmer.
什么 这里只有你和他?
What, it’s only you and him here?
他现在在吗?
He here now?
他就在后面
He’s just out back.
在喂猪
Tendin’ to the hogs.
噢 是吗?
Oh, yeah?
好吧 去叫他来
Well, go fetch him.
不要… 动
Quit mov… moving!
好了 我不想伤害你
Right now, I don’t want to hurt you.
我不想伤害你 别动
I don’t want to hurt you. Stop moving!
你把我的枪和包放哪儿了? 听我说
Where’d you put my gun and my satchel? Listen to me!
我不知道你在说什么 先生
I don’t know what you’re talkin’ about, mister.
别骗我
Don’t you lie to me!
你拿我的枪和包做什么?
What’d you do with my gun and my satchel?
爸爸
Pa!
他是怎么逃脱的?
How’d he get loose?
他扭动着挣脱了
H-He wriggled free.
挣脱的?
Wriggled free?
他拿到我留在床头柜上的刀了
And got hold of my knife I left on the bedstand.
我们两个都有责任
Well, that’s on the both of us.
帮我把这混♥蛋♥绑起来
Help me tie the son of a bitch back up.
好吧
Okay.
你最好仔细想想你自己惹的麻烦
You better think long and hard on what you got yourself into.
有趣 我正要对你说同样的话
Funny, I was about to tell you the same thing.
你想拿它做什么?
What you aimin’ to do with that?
把你身上的子弹取出来
Gonna dig that bullet out of you,
也许在这过程中会得到些答案
maybe get some answers in the process.
听到我想听的
I like what I hear,
我也许会给你点减轻痛苦的东西
I might be inclined to give you something to ease the pain.

No.

No!
好吧 听着 听着
Okay! Listen, listen!

No!
从你告诉我你是谁开始
Let’s start with you tellin’ me who you are.
我是执法人员 是个警♥察♥
I’m law! I’m a goddamn lawman!
他不是警♥察♥ 爸爸 他想杀了我
He ain’t no lawman, pa, he was fixin’ to kill me.
想喝点威士忌吗?
Ready for some whisky?
我说了… 我是执法人员
I just told you… I’m law.
问他钱的事
Ask him about the money.
什么钱?
What money?
他问过我这个
He asked me about it.
听着 听我说
Listen. Listen to me.
好把 听着
Okay, listen.
一个拿着满满一包现金的警♥察♥在干什么?
What’s a shot lawman doin’ with a satchel full of cash?
听着
Listen!
听着 如果你还有脑子
Listen! If you got a brain in your head,
你就必须带上你的孩子
you need to get yourself and your boy
尽快离开这里
out of here fast as you can.
听到了吗?
You hear me?

No.
噢 不 不 不
Oh, no! No, no!
至少在我找到想知道的之前
At least we know you won’t die
你一时还死不了
‘fore I find out what I want to know.
噢 上帝
Oh god.
给我再喝点
Let me have a little more.
让我…
Let me…
有骑手
Riders.
拜托 放开我 快 放开我
Come on, cut me loose. Come on, cut me loose.
听着 他们可能有三个人
Listen, they gon’ be three of’em.
一个是墨西哥人
One’s a Mexican.
另一个是留着大胡子的
The other’s an ugly son of a bitch
丑八怪
with a thick beard.
而他们的头…
And their leader…
他们的老大看起来是个你不想惹的人
Their leader looks like a man you don’t want to mess with.
相信我 你不会想惹
And believe me, you don’t.
不要靠近窗户
Keep back from the window.
如果你们想活命 就放开我
If you want to live, you gotta turn me loose
把枪给我 听到了吗?
and give me my gun, hear?
他在撒谎
He’s lyin’.
我说了退后
I said keep back.
照做
Go on.
我能帮你们吗?
Can I help you?
我是萨姆·凯彻姆警长
I’m sheriff Sam ketchum.
他们是我的副手
These here are my deputies.
我们一直在追踪一个逃犯
We’ve been scoutin’ for a man on the run.
他最近自称叫柯里
Lately goes by the name of curry.
被击伤了
Been shot.
六英尺高 棕色头发 据说很帅
Six foot, brown hair, said to be handsome,
尽管大多数人都觉得他只是个小混混
though most would want him credited for nothing but devilry.
但我知道 他很危险
What I do know is, he’s dangerous.
你看到这附近有这些特征的人吗?
You seen anybody around here answers that description?
你说你是警长? 我怎么不认识你?
Say you’re a sheriff? How’s it I don’t recognize you?
我们从伍兹县那边来的
We’re from way over in woods county.
我们现在要找的柯里
Now, this curry we’re looking for,
他在密苏里州和
he’s got a warrant on him there
田纳西州都有逮捕令
in Missouri and Tennessee.
他可能自称是执法人员
Might also claim he’s the law.
他曾经玩过这种把戏
He’s got a history of such chicanery.
但远非如此
Far from it.
他是个杀手
He’s a killer.
他会再次杀人
He will kill again.
你不会用那把枪
You’re not fixin’ to shoot

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!