朝我们射击吧 是吗?
any of us with that pistol, are you?
目前我没理由这么做
So far I got no reason to.
是个好消息
That’s good news.
农夫 在你举起那把枪前得想清楚
You’ll want to think’fore you raise that thing up, farmer.
没什么好担心的 朋友
Nothing to be worried about here, friend.
只是我正在做的一个小东西
Just a little project I’m working on,
仅此而已
that’s all.
有多少人住在这里?
How many people live out here?
这和你有什么关系?
What difference is that to you?
我只是想确定你是安全的
I’m trying to make sure you’re safe, is all.
这似乎不归你管
Wouldn’t seem to be your business,
因为你是从伍兹县来的
seeing as how you’re from woods county.
你结过婚?
You married?
我看见那边有一座坟墓
Saw a grave over there.
是我妻子
My wife.
十年前死于肺结核
Died ten years back from tuberculosis.
节哀顺变
My condolences.
可怕的离开方式
Horrible way to go.
爸爸 告诉他们
Tell’em, pa. Tell’em!
墓上刻着 玛丽·霍布斯·麦卡蒂
Marie hobbs mccarty, the marker said.
你姓麦卡蒂?
Your last name mccarty?
没错
That’s right.
名字呢?
First name?
亨利
Henry.
我猜霍布斯是她的族人
So hobbs was her people, I’m guessing.
因为我看到东边有个霍布斯农场
‘Cause I noticed a hobbs ranch to the east of here.
是她的兄弟
Her brothers.

Uh-huh.
嗯 从这些东西来看
Well, from the looks of things,
你在这里已经住了多年
you’ve been out here a good many years.
环境不错
Nice situation.
都依偎在这群山中
All nestled up here in the hills.
从远处很难发现
Hard to see from a distance.
这跟你要找的那个人有什么关系?
What’s any of this got to do with the man you’re lookin’ for?
关系不大 我承认
Not much, I’ll Grant you.
很久以前 呃…
Long time ago, uh…
一个人在新墨西哥州和亚利桑那州惹了些麻烦
Was a fella caused some trouble down Arizona, new Mexico way.
听说他叫麦卡蒂
Heard he went by the name mccarty.
我想知道他是否是你的亲戚
I was wondering if he might be your kin.
你找错人了
You got the wrong pig by the ear.
意思是?
Meaning?
除了这里 我不认识任何地方的麦卡蒂
I don’t know no mccartys anywhere but here,
我所有亲戚都死了
and all my kin is deceased.
现在我要做晚饭
Now I got chores to tend to
木柴不够 我要干活去了
and scant wood to cook my supper.
我没见过你要找的人
I ain’t seen the man you’re after.
我会保持警惕
I’ll keep my eyes peeled.
如果我在切克沙见到他
Be sure to alert the good sheriff
肯定会通知好警长
in chickasha if I should run across him.
那好吧
Well, then.
谢谢你的帮助
I thank you for your help.
看起来又是条死胡同 孩子们
Looks like another dead end, boys.
你今晚一定要关好门
You be sure to lock your doors tonight.
注意安全
Stay safe.
走吧
Come on.
现在你想用这个了吗?
Now you’re inclined to hang onto that?
我想你可能需要帮助
I thought you might be needin’ help.
你想告诉我这是怎么用的吗?
You wanna tell me how this got fired?
我会用 爸爸
Honest, pa.
别骗我
Don’t you lie to me!
我知道它如何使用
I wanted to know what it’s like.
我是50英里内唯一一个从未开过枪的男孩
I am the only boy for 50 miles that’s never fired one.
你甚至不让我碰你的旧猎枪
You won’t even let me lay hand on your old shotgun.
所以你不教我射击 我只能自己学
So if you can’t teach me proper, I gotta do it myself.
如果你再动我的枪 我就揍你
You get into my things again, I will crack your crust!
你就是个又蠢又没用的老头
You’re a stupid, worthless old man.
一辈子除了守着这破农场
A whole life, and nothin’ to show for it
根本碌碌无为
but this rundown old farm
还有一个会离开你 让你孤独老死的男孩
and a boy who’s gonna leave you alone to die as soon as he’s able.
让我猜猜
Let me guess.
你会告诉我他不是伍兹县的治安官
You gon’ tell me that he ain’t the sheriff of woods county, you are.
他们不是 他们是银行劫匪
They ain’t lawmen, they’re bank robbers.
好吧 他们干了些什么
Well, what’s left of them, anyway.
抢劫了亚当斯快车
Knocked over the Adams express.
我和副手追上去杀了其中两人
Me and my deputies gave chase, killed two of’em,
包括那个携带赃款的人
including the one carrying the loot.
银行劫匪戴着徽章?
Bank robbers wearin’ badges?
他们从我们这里偷的
That they took off me and my men.
他是冒充执法人员
He’s the one impersonating the law.
但是你把钱拿走了
But you made off with the money.
见鬼 是的 我拿了
Hell, yeah, I grabbed it.
那你为什么不带着钱回伍兹县?
Then why ain’t you back with it in woods county?
噢 不知道 为什么必须这么做?
Oh, I don’t know. Why does it look like?
我的首要任务是
And my first priority was
活着逃离那伙人
getting away from that bunch alive.
这就是为什么我拼命跑 直到晕倒
That’s why I rode like hell till I couldn’t no more.
我记得的最后一件事 就是在这里醒来
There’s the last thing I remembered, till I woke up here.
听着 我知道这些话对你来说都很荒谬
Look, I know what I’m saying sounds ridiculous to you and all.
确实如此
That it does.
我不知道他们刚才为什么没开枪杀了你
Why they didn’t shoot you dead on the spot just now, I don’t know.
但我可以向你保证…
But I can guarantee you…
他们会回来的
They’ll be back.
我唯一不明白是
Only thing I can’t figure
那老头为什么会为一个陌生人冒生命危险
is why the old man would risk his neck for a stranger.
也许他得到了一笔钱
Maybe he got offered a cut of the money.
有些迹象表明不是这样
Something tells me that ain’t it.
我们谁都可以干掉他
Any one of us could have taken him out.
这就是我们现在该做的
Which is what we should do now.
马上行动 – 还不行
Ride up, finish it. – Not just yet.
因为那个东倒西歪的老农?
‘Cause of some shaky old farmer?
他不像我见过的任何农民那样拿枪
He didn’t hold that pistol like any farmer I’ve ever seen.
我们有三个人
There are three of us.
我们不会抢银行 也不会不了解情况
We don’t run up in a bank, or ride up on a stage
就去抢劫驿站
without knowing who’s in it.
但我们知道柯里带着钱在房♥子里
We know curry’s in there. With our money!
这就是你要去侦察那个所谓农夫之家的原因
Which is why you’re going to reconnoiter that so-called farmer’s place
确保柯里还没有逃走
and make sure curry don’t skedaddle.
很乐意
Gladly.
在我们到之前不要妄动
Don’t make a move till we get there.
好的
Fine.
达根 – 我说很好
Duggan. – I said fine.
明早日出时 你跟我去切克沙
Come sunup, you and me will head into chickasha,
雇几个枪手
hire some guns.
知道了
Understood.
途中我们顺带拜访农夫霍布斯…
On the way, we’ll pay a call on farmer hobbs…
看看他有没有关于
Find out if he’s got anything interesting
老亨利·麦卡蒂的事要告诉我们
to tell us about ol’ Henry mccarty.
怀亚特
Wyatt. Come on in.
进来吧
Come on in.
我快做完了 – 留到早上做
I’m almost finished. – Leave it till morning.
快点
Come on.
如果我能自己吃饭 就更方便了
It’d be a damn sight easier if I could feed myself.
一点都不给你吃更方便
Be a damn sight easier not to feed you at all.
我们曾经见过吗? – 我会记得的
You and me ever met? – That I’d remember.
你当警长多久了?
How long you been a sheriff?
到现在已经18年了 – 你是怎么开始的?
I’d say onto 18 years now. – How’d you get your start?
我是大♥比♥尔·汤普森在斯特斯普陵的副手
I was a deputy for big bill Thompson in Baxter Springs.
斯特斯普陵 密苏里州?
Baxter Springs. Baxter Springs, Missouri?
堪萨斯州 – 瘦个子 大耳朵?
Kansas. – Skinny fella, big ears?
很壮
Heavyset.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!