大英地理学家协会
秘鲁密林
Darkest Peru.
一片神秘而广阔的无人踏足过的土地
A vast, unexplored wilderness shrouded in mystery.
现在有人来了
Until now!
我受到地理学家同事们的鼓励
For I have been charged by my fellow geographers
离开了舒适的家庭生活
to leave the comforts of home and family
开始了一段探索未知世界的航行
and set off upon a voyage of discovery.
我轻装上路 只带了生存必备之物
I travel light, carrying only the absolute essentials.
地图 口粮 普通钟表和旅行钢琴
Maps, rations, modest timepiece and travel piano.
终于 在密林深处
And finally, deep in the undergrowth,
我发现了一个非凡的物种
I spot something extraordinary.
一个尚未被发现的熊种
An undiscovered species of bear.
是时候为博物馆采集标本了
Time to collect a specimen for the museum.
我以为自己大限将至 死亡入场券已被检了票
I thought my time was up, my ticket was punched.
但那熊却饶了我的命
But the bear saved my life.
他带我穿越丛林 向我展现了他的世界
He guided me through the jungle to show me his world,
作为回报 我也向他介绍了我们的世界
and in return, I introduced him to ours.
那是望远镜 我爷爷的望远镜
That’s… That’s a telescope. That’s my grandfather’s telescope.
那个一定要小心
Oh, be very careful with that.
那是肥皂 真的最好别吃
That’s soap. Really wouldn’t eat that.
有了 不如试试这个吧 这是橘子酱
Here we are, why don’t you try this? This is marmalade.
可以涂在烤面包上 做成三明治 或者…
You spread it on toast, put it in sandwiches, or…
或者也可以直接喝了 真棒
or you can drink it. Jolly good.
这是伦敦 我就是来自那里
This is London. That’s where I’m from.
伦敦
Lon-don.
我的天
Good Lord!
试试说 埃文河畔斯特拉特福
Now try Stratford-upon-Avon.
我渐渐跟他们成了朋友 还为他们取了名字
Over time, I become friends with the bears and even name them.
母熊是以我亲爱的已过世的母亲命名的
The female after my dear departed mother
公熊则取自我曾在酒吧遇到的一个异国拳击手
and the male after an exotic boxer I once met in a bar.
但我最终还是该回到妻子和女儿身边
But the time eventually comes to return to my wife and daughter
并与世界分享我的发现了
and share my findings with the world.
再见 露西 再见 帕斯徒左
Goodbye, Lucy. Goodbye, Pastuzo.
如果有天你们到了伦敦
And if you ever make it to London,
放心 你们一定会受到热烈欢迎的
you can be sure of a very warm welcome.
我从这对熊身上学到了很多
I have learnt so much from these bears
但我不知它们是否也从我身上学到了什么
but I wonder what, if anything, they have learnt from me.
多年以后
橘子酱
Marmalade!
熟了 熟了 终于熟了
They’re ripe. They’re ripe. They’re finally ripe!
露西婶婶
Aunt Lucy!
帕斯徒左叔叔
Uncle Pastuzo!
你们绝对猜不到
You’re never going to guess… Whoa!
m -27 -15 l -27 -15 b -25 -16 -23 -11 -25 -9 b -26 -8 -31 -9 -29 -14 b -28 -15 -27 -15 -27 -15
m -18 0 l -18 0 b -19 1 -20 1 -20 1 l -20 2 b -20 3 -22 3 -23 2 b -30 0 -29 -3 -29 -4 b -28 -6 -27 -5 -25 -8 b -22 -9 -23 -7 -21 -6 b -21 -5 -20 -8 -21 -8 b -23 -7 -24 -10 -24 -12 b -24 -15 -19 -17 -18 -9 l -19 -10 b -18 -9 -13 -11 -15 -4 l -15 -4 b -15 -4 -16 -2 -18 -3
帕丁顿熊
帕丁顿熊
帕丁顿熊
早上好 露西婶婶
Good morning, Aunt Lucy.
早上好 我的小飓风
Good morning, my little hurricane.
你为什么非得像个自然灾害一样冲进来呢
Why do you have to come crashing in here like a natural disaster?
帕斯徒左叔叔 它们熟了
But, Uncle Pastuzo… they’re ripe.
今天是橘子酱之日
It’s Marmalade Day!
橘子酱之日
Marmalade Day!
挺适合我的 橘子酱之日
Oh, it rather suits me. Marmalade Day!
冷静点 你们两个
Do calm down, you two.
没必要着急
There’s no need to rush.
上去要小心
Now be careful up there.
爪子离我的帽子远点
And keep your paws off my hat.
我会的
I will.
橘子酱
Marmalade.
只需一个三明治就包含了一只熊一天所需的
Just one sandwich contains all the vitamins and minerals
所有维他命和矿物质
a bear needs for a whole day.
真棒
Amazing.
你婶婶的配方现在比那探险家的都棒了
And your Aunt Lucy’s recipe is even better than the explorer’s.
我们去伦敦的时候一定得给他带一罐
We must remember to take him a jar when we go to London.
伦敦
London?
我可不操这个心
I wouldn’t worry!
这事我们都念叨了40年了
We’ve been talking about that trip for 40 years.
总有一天 帕斯徒左
One day, Pastuzo.
可我们明明已经生活在这世上最好的地方了
But why would you want to go anywhere
你们为什么还想去别的地方呢
when we live in the best place in the world?
天啊
Goodness.
我不是告诉过你要小心了吗
I thought I told you to be careful.
帽子还给我
And give me back my hat.
-好的叔叔 但是 -没有但是
– Yes, Uncle. But… – No buts.
我是时候给自己树立点威信了
It’s about time I got a bit of respect around here.
真尴尬
Embarrassing.
但也真好吃
But tasty.
给伦敦的异国游客的友好建议 第三课
Friendly advice for the foreigner in London. Lesson three.
天已经暗了 你在路上遇到了陌生人
It’s dusk, and you pass a stranger in the street.
-要礼貌地向他们问好 -晚安
– Greet them politely. – Good evening.
想要继续话题的话 就聊聊天气
To take the conversation further, talk about the weather.
这雨真大啊 是吧
Real brolly-buster, isn’t it?
事实上 伦敦人有107种方式表达下雨
In fact, Londoners have 107 ways to say that it is raining…
我能吃了最后一个三明治吗
Can I have the last sandwich?
不行 是我的
Oh, no, I need that.
聪明的熊总会在帽子里留一个橘子酱三明治
A wise bear always keeps a marmalade sandwich in his hat
以防万一
in case of emergency.
…真是倾盆大雨t
…and it’s bucketing down.
按照这些简单的守则行事
Follow these simple rules
你在伦敦就会有在家一样的感觉了
and you will always feel at home in London.
-露西婶婶 -地震
– Aunt Lucy? – Earthquake!
快去避难所
Get to the shelter!
-露西婶婶 -别停
– Aunt Lucy! – Keep going!
你没事吧
Are you alright?
帕斯徒左叔叔
Uncle Pastuzo!
帕斯徒左叔叔
Uncle Pastuzo!
快下来
Get down!
帕斯徒左叔叔
Uncle Pastuzo?
帕斯徒左
Pastuzo?
帕斯徒左叔叔
Uncle Pastuzo?
露西婶婶
Aunt Lucy.
我们怎么办
What are we going to do?
躲起来 到伦敦之前别出来
Stay out of sight until London.
可是…你不来吗
But… aren’t you coming?
我太老了 去不了别的地方了
I am too old and too tired to go any further.
那…你怎么办
Oh. Then, what will you do?
不用担心我
Oh, don’t you worry about me.
我待在老熊之家会很安全的
I will be safe in the home for retired bears.
但你还没到养老的时候
But it is not yet time for you to retire.
你得找个新家 在伦敦
You must find a new home. In London.
可…可我在那里举目无亲
But… But I don’t know anyone there.
要是他们根本不喜欢熊怎么办
What if they don’t even like bears?
知道吗 那个探险家的国家曾有过一场战争
You know, there was once a war in the explorer’s country.
为保安全 成千上万的儿童被送往他乡
Thousands of children were sent away for safety,
他们脖子上挂着标牌 在火车站被送走
left at railway stations with labels around their necks,
而陌生的家庭接纳了他们 爱他们如同己出
and unknown families took them in and loved them like their own.
他们不会忘记该如何对待陌生人的
They will not have forgotten how to treat a stranger.
保重 亲爱的 记得要礼貌
Now take care, my darling. Remember your manners.
注意安全
And keep safe.
好 我现在去拿
OK, I’ll just get it now.
伦敦
London.
哦对 要礼貌 来吧
Oh, right. Yes. Manners. Here goes.
早上好 真是倾盆大雨啊 是吧
Good morning. Really tipping it down, isn’t it?
奇怪
Strange.
你好 我想找个家 我…
How do you do? I’m just looking for a home. And I…
你好
Hello?
打扰一下
Excuse me…
有哪位知道我去哪…去哪能找个家吗
Does anyone know where I… where I can find a home?
有人吗
Anyone?
乘客们请注意
Passengers are reminded to
请时刻携带好您的随身物品
keep their belongings with them at all times.
无人看管的物品可能会被拿走并遭到破坏

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
前一篇文章华尔街
下一篇文章人工智能
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!