我马上就到
I’m on my way.
小蜜罐
Honeypot.
-我要到房♥顶上去 -好的
– I need to get on the roof. – Yes.
稍后我能否请你共进晚餐 庆祝一下
And after, I wondered if you’d like to celebrate by dining with me.
我有肉馅三明治和腌菜
I have some meat-paste sandwiches and pickles.
-听着不错 -它们周二就过期了
– Sounds glorious. – They went off on Tuesday
但你绝对不会因此生病
but you’re normally alright for a week.
库里先生 我要去房♥顶
Mr Curry. The roof?
M·克莱德 M·克莱德
M Clyde, M Clyde…
糟糕
Oh, dear.
我来了
I’m coming!
快来吧 小熊
Come on, bear.
我被文具缠住了
Just got a bit tied up with the stationery.
快来吧 小熊
Come on, little bear.
大象
Elephant!

Bear!
隐藏
Hide!
亲爱的 亲爱的 小蜜罐 我就来
Darling! Darling! Honeypot, I’m coming!
小蜜罐 小蜜罐
Honeypot! Honeypot!
这不是我的错
But it wasn’t my fault.
还有谁来过 门是锁着的
Who else was in the house? The door was locked.
-有一头大象来过 -大象
– There was an elephant. – An elephant?
它有大象的头 蛇的身子
It had the head of an elephant and body of a snake,
它朝我射击来着
but it tried to shoot me!
-你喝盐水了吗 -没有
– Have you been drinking salt water? – No.
帕丁顿 告诉我们究竟发生了什么
Paddington, tell us what really happened.
-什么 -我们不会生气的
– What? – We won’t be cross.
少代表我们
Speak for yourself.
布朗夫人 你要相信我
Mrs Brown, you must believe me.
我是不会骗你的
I would never lie to you.
很抱歉 但这是最后一次了
I’m sorry, but that was the last straw.
这是个意外 意外总是难免的
It was an accident. Darling. They happen.
但孩子们…
But the children…
帕丁顿是孩子们遇过最美好的事物了
Paddington’s the best thing that’s ever happened to the children.
他们多高兴啊
They’re happy.
但如果不能保证安全 高兴又有什么用
But what’s the point of them being happy if they’re not safe?
事实是他会让他们陷入危险
The fact is that he’s putting them in danger,
孩子们才是最重要的
and they have to be our number-one priority.
他们当然是
They are!
他们的确是
They are.
最糟的是他甚至不跟我们说实话
And the worst part is he won’t even tell us the truth.
如果没有信任 我们还怎么住在一起呢
How can he live with us if we can’t even trust him?
我不知道 亨利
I don’t know, Henry.
我们要面对现实
We’ve got to face facts.
这里不是熊该住的地方
This house just isn’t the place for a bear.
或许你是对的
Perhaps you’re right.
或许我们该把他交给相关机构
Maybe we should take him to the authorities.
冷风吹啊吹
Blow, wind, blow
冷风吹啊吹
Blow, wind, blow
我从来不知伦敦竟如此寒冷
I was never told the city of London would be so cold
谢谢
Thank you.
滚出去
Get out of it!
该死的熊
Bloody bears!
我决意流浪
I decide to roam
如今我只想回到家乡
Now I wanted to go back home
亲爱的布朗一家
“Dear Browns.”
非常感谢你们收留我
“Thank you very much for having me to stay.
你们一家非常可爱
You are a very lovely family.”
对于我所引发的水灾和火灾
“I’m very sorry about the flood and the fire…
以及地理学家协会的事故我深表歉意
and the incident at the Geographers’ Guild.”
我希望
“I hope that…
我离开后一切都会好起来
now I have gone, things will calm down a bit.”
你们的 帕丁顿
“Yours, Paddington.”
我们要去找他吗
Well, shall we go after him?
现在这样更好
It’s better this way.
他并不真正属于这里
He didn’t really belong here.
你怎么能这么说
How can you say that?
朱迪
Judy.
我要回房♥间了
I’m going to my room.
-你又要去哪儿 -我…
– Where are you going? – I just…
我要确认他没事
I need to know he’s OK.
你就是不明白 是吧
You just don’t get it, do you?
什么
What?
这个家需要那只小熊
This family needed that wee bear
正如他需要你一样
every bit as much as he needed you.
好了 我说完了
There. Said my piece.
打扰了 我找蒙哥马利·克莱德
Excuse me, I’m looking for Montgomery Clyde.
很抱歉 我是摩根·克莱德
I’m sorry, mate, I’m Morgan Clyde.
谢谢
Thank you.
他身高一米一左右
He’s about three foot six.
戴着鲜艳的红帽子 身穿蓝色粗呢大衣
He’s got a bright red hat on and a blue duffle coat.
还有他是一只熊
And he’s a bear.
这些信息不够 没法查
It’s not much to go on.
真的吗
Really?
-蒙哥马利·克莱德吗 -我是马乔里 亲爱的
– Montgomery Clyde? – I’m Marjorie Clyde, dearie.
还是没消息
Still no news.
要是你关心的话
In case you’re interested.
好吧
Right.
-谁啊 -你好
– Who is it? – Hello.
我找蒙哥马利·克莱德
I’m looking for Montgomery Clyde.
-没听说过 -但您肯定听说过
– Never heard of him. – But you must have done.
我已经都找过了 只剩您了…
I’ve tried them all and you’re the last…
赶紧滚吧
Why don’t you clear off?
如果有天你们到了伦敦
And if you ever make it to London,
放心 你们一定会受到热烈欢迎的
you can be sure of a very warm welcome.
拜托 拜托 拜托 拜托
Please, please, please, please…
-哪位 -你好
– Hello? – Hello.
-我找蒙哥马利·克莱德 -他是我父亲
– I’m looking for Montgomery Clyde. – Well, that’s my father.
-探险家蒙哥马利·克莱德吗 -是的
– The explorer Montgomery Clyde? – That’s right.
快进来 外面冷 我马上下来
Come on in out of the cold. I’ll be right down.
谢谢 谢谢
Oh. Oh, thank you. Thank you!
克莱德队长在家吗
Is Captain Clyde at home?
恐怕不在
I’m afraid not.
我父亲已经去世了
You see, my father is dead.
天啊
Oh, dear.
你找他有什么事吗
What did you want from him?
他曾经告诉我婶婶
He once told my aunt that
如果我们来伦敦的话 他会欢迎我们
if ever we came to London, we’d be welcome.
我希望他能给我提供一个家
And I suppose I hoped he might give me a home.
我也可以啊
Oh, but I can do that.
-你可以 -当然了
– You can? – Of course.
像你这样可爱的小动物可不该流浪街头
A lovely specimen like you shouldn’t be out on the streets.
你应该去一个特别的地方
You belong somewhere very special.
而我恰好知道一个这样的地方
And I know just the place.
来吧 我带你过去
Come along. We’re going for a lovely ride.
动物标本制♥作♥师
克莱德小姐
Miss Clyde!
库里先生 怎么了
Mr Curry. What do you want?
我发现这束花被绑在灯柱上
I found these tied to a lamppost
想着别浪费了
and I thought waste not, want not.
真美 抱歉失陪了
Charming. Now, if you’ll excuse me.
你这是要去哪儿
Erm… where exactly are you going?
关你什么事
What concern is it of yours?
-你把那头熊关在里面了 -所以呢
– You’ve got the bear in there. – And?
我以为你要送他回秘鲁的 但是…
It’s just, I thought you were sending him to Peru. But…
我说的是送他去一个他该去的地方
I said I was sending him where he belongs,
而那个地方就是自然历史博物馆
which in his case is the Natural History Museum.
但是 小蜜罐 这太残忍♥了吧
But, Honeypot, that is barbaric.
库里先生 我不是你的小蜜罐 从来不是
Mr Curry, I am not your Honeypot. I never was.
什么
What?
现在 带着你凋零的花赶紧滚吧

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
前一篇文章华尔街
下一篇文章人工智能
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!