你还要我说些别的吗
Do you want me to say anything else?
勃艮第还发生了许多其他变化
Many other changes have taken place inside Burgundy,
不光是外在 生活模式也发生了变化
not only in appearance but also in the mode of living.
既然食物被储藏在一个地方 就餐时间也统一了
Now that all food is stored in once place and meal times can be standardised,
大锅饭也在公爵本人的监督下展开
communal feeding has been introduced under the supervision of the Duke himself.
这是一次极大的成功
It is a great success.
烹饪也变得更加有滋有味
Continental cooking has so much more flavour.
商业交易已经停止
Commercial dealings have come to a standstill.
在紧闭的门后 勃艮第的财政大臣
Behind locked doors, Burgundy’s Chancellor of the Exchequer
正在试图解决本国的唯一货币问题
is trying to solve his country’s unique currency problem
金子太多 但派上用场的机会却很少
of too much gold chasing too few opportunities.
先生 您想说几句吗
Would you care to say a few words, sir?
彭伯顿先生和我最早期的分歧已经消除了
Well, er… Pemberton and I have made up our early differences
现在在勃艮第
and today in Burgundy
我们一致都决定保护我们的财产
we are absolutely unanimous in our resolve to keep our treasure.
现在勃艮第的首相亚瑟·彭伯顿先生
And now a word from Burgundy’s Prime Minister,
来说几句话
Mr. Arthur Pemberton.
虽然皮姆利科议会早期一直拒绝这个提议
Er… yes, well, I’m happy to say that
但我很开心地宣布
after early opposition from the Pimlico Council,
我长久以来想要建设一个露天游泳池的计划
my long-cherished scheme for an open-air swimming pool
在勃艮第议会的一致同意下顺利开展了
is now going ahead with the full approval of the Burgundy Council.
复苏的勃艮第公国沐浴着荣光
And so the glory of the resurrected State of Burgundy
就像涅槃而生的凤♥凰♥
rises like a phoenix from the ash cans.
尽管露天游泳池还处于建造模型阶段
But although this idea was popular in the model stage,
但明显吃饭的哨声比
the lunch whistle sounds a louder message
完成生产指标更为重要
than hitting the production target.
就像勃艮第其他的市政工程一样
Like all other public works in Burgundy,
这个方案也是对民♥意♥进行科学民♥主♥分♥析♥之后的结果
this scheme is the result of a scientific democratic analysis of public opinion.
伦敦史上持续最长的高温天气引起了大旱
The great drought caused by London’s longest heat wave
是严重威胁勃艮第独♥立♥的因素之一
is the one serious threat to Burgundy’s independence.
80年来难得一遇的大旱实属罕见
80-year-old records for lack of rainfall have all gone overboard.
水源切断了 但是还有酒
Water is cut off, but liquor makes do.
勃艮第人用苦啤酒洗漱 用沸腾的杜松子酒泡茶
So, Burgundy washes up in a pint of bitter, and makes tea with a kettle of boiling gin.
勃艮第人像节约用钱一样节约用水
In fact, Burgundians are spending their water like money.
这次奇怪的包围依然在继续
So, this strangest of all sieges continues,
这对勃艮第人来说是原则问题 对政♥府♥则是一件麻烦事
a matter of principle to the Burgundians, a headache to Whitehall.
但不论我们是否对这高温中的冷战持同情态度
But wherever our sympathies may lie in this cold war in the heat wave,
不管这件事上谁对谁错
whatever the rights and wrongs of the case,
我们只能说 勇敢的小勃艮第
one cannot but say, “Plucky little Burgundy!”
哈哈 哈哈
Yippee! Yippee!
那个在议会上的是我妈
That’s my mum, that is, on the council!
在勃艮第的议会上
On the Council of Burgundy!
过来 蒙蒂 过来
Come here! Come here, Monty! Come here!

Hey!
有什么消息吗 无可奉告
Any news? I’ve no statement to make.
整个勃艮第正好还剩两加仑 三夸脱
There are exactly two gallons, three quarts,
一又八分之一品脱水
and one and one eighth pints of water left in the whole of Burgundy.
我提议出♥台♥反对洗漱的法律
Well, I move we pass a law against washing.
在这种天气里吗 真的吗
What, in this kind of weather? Really?
你别说话 女儿 你都不是议会的人
You keep quiet, my girl. You’re not even on this committee.
事已至此
Well, there it is.
我们必须想办法找水 或者另寻出路
We must either get water, or else.
我们也许可以突围
Hey, we might make a sortie.
就像第戎被包围时我祖先所做的一样
Like my ancestor at the siege of Dijon.
但我们能搬回来的水…
The amount of water we could carry back…
怎么不动脑子想想呢
Why don’t you use your common sense?
他们把街角的水阀给关了 是不是
They’ve turned off the hydrant at the corner, haven’t they?
那就去打开呀
Well, go and turn it on again.
我们还得在这铁丝网边上巡逻多久啊
How many more weeks are we going to walk round this barbed wire?
不知道
Search me!
他们觉得勃艮第暴徒要做什么 侵略英格兰吗
What do they think this Burgundy mob’s gonna do’? Invade England?
警官 晚上好 晚上好 先生
Oh, good evening, officer. Good evening, sir.
真是热得让人睡不着
Oh, it’s so hot, one cannot sleep.
让我回想起了在里维埃拉的一个火热的夜晚
You know, it reminds me of a very, very hot night on the Riviera,
有一位甜美可人的褐发女郎和一位曼妙迷人的金发女郎
and there was a lovely brunette and a beautiful blonde.
一点月光也没有 太黑了
I’d have laid an even monkey there’d be moonlight.
我们运气好 现在每个人都保持安静
Just our luck. Now, quiet as you can, everyone.
警官 穿那么厚的制♥服♥肯定很不舒服吧
But it must be terrible for you, officer, wearing that thick uniform.
小姐 还好
Oh, that’s all right, miss.
祝你好运 泰德
Good luck, Ted.
含情脉脉的双眸
And lovely eyes.
什么声音 我什么都没听见
What was that? I didn’t hear anything.
肯定是猫或者别的什么 警官 你喜欢猫吗
Must have been cats or something. Do you like cats, officer?
我不管 你现在不许做泳池模型了
I don’t care. You’re not going to do your pools now.
你要去哪 你酒后骑自行车 被捕了
Where do you think you’re going? You’re drunk. Drunk in charge!
警官 您说得对 我认罪
Quite right, officer. I’ll come quietly.
我不想对你太严厉了 以后注意些
No, I don’t want to be too hard on you. Be more careful in future.
嘿 我说
Hey! Hey! I say!
走开
Go on, beat it!
你走行不行
Will you go away?
干嘛不逮捕我 走开
Why don’t you arrest me? Oh, go on, go away!
你干嘛不逮捕我 这是个自♥由♥国家 不是吗
Well, why don’t you arrest me? This is a free country, isn’t it?
你走行吗 难道你没有家吗
Hey! Will you go away? Look, haven’t you got a home?
天呀 警♥察♥来了
Blimey. Copper.
警♥察♥在后面追我
I’ve had the police after me!
真好喝
Oh, it’s good.
花的时间比我预期的要长
Taken ’em longer than I expected.
他们无计可施了吧
Look, they’re taking no more chances.
杰克森 去右边 把这里围起来
Jackson, to the right. Round up there.
谁在乎 围困我们一个月 也就这么点招数
Who cares? Last us a month, this little lot alone.
彭伯顿先生 爸爸 快回来
Mr. Pemberton! Dad, come quick!
你能马上去趟酒馆吗 出什么事了
Would you come to the pub at once? What’s up?
之前没水的时候 莫莉试着洗手
Molly tried to wash her hands when… when there was no water.
她没有关吧台那里的水龙头 天呐
She left the tap turned on in the bar! Strewth!
这不是我的错
Well, it wasn’t my fault.
我不知道你们要开水闸
I didn’t know you were gonna turn the water on again.
没有人告诉我这件事
Nobody ever tells me anything!
行了 莫莉 此时哭也无济于事
It’s all right, Moll. It’s no use crying over spilt milk.
史密斯牌薯片
Smith’s Crisps!
只剩下这四盒了
Four tins, that’s all that’s left.
其他东西都进水了
Everything else has had it.
我想这次我们都受够了
I reckon we’ve all had it this time.
我们不能让他们饿死
Well, we can’t let them starve to death.
我们是不能让他们饿死
We can’t not let them starve to death.
真希望能把这麻烦事交给联♥合♥国♥去管
I wish we could pass it on to UNO.
干嘛不呢
Well, why not?
莫迪 你能接通成功湖的电♥话♥吗
Maudie, can you get me a line to Lake Success?
没错 成功湖
Yes, Success.
喂 您好 是勃艮第吗
Hello? Yes, sir? What, Burgundy?
噢 勃艮第
Oh, Burgundy!
真的吗 当然 先生
Really’? Yes, of course, sir.
我们可以派一辆大巴过去接他们 你说对了 先生
We can have a coach standing by for them. Yes, right you are, sir.
他们受够了 准备收拾东西妥协了
I say, they’ve had enough of it. They’re ready to pack it up.
要媒体声明吗 当然
Statement in the press? Rather.
伦敦报业都会为我们而自豪
Fleet Street should do us proud on this.
要我说 真是极为令人不齿
Jolly rotten shame, that’s what I say.
就是 用断粮来使他们屈服
Yeah, starving people out.
哎呀 来看看这个
Oi, come and have a look at this!
还有五分钟就要走了
Five minutes to go.
怎么走 坐接孩子们走时一样的车
How do we go? By the same coach as the kids.
噢 就这样了
Oh. That’s that.
现在我知道滑铁卢战役前拿破仑的感受如何了
Now I know what Napoleon felt like before Waterloo.
是滑铁卢战役之后 爸爸
After, Dad.
妈妈
Mum!
嘿 爸爸 给你 妈妈
Hey, Dad! Here you are, Mum.
爸爸 接着 妈妈
Dad! Here you are, Mum!
再给我们一个 真是个好孩子
Give us another one, there’s a good boy.
本尼 再扔多点
Come on, Benny. Come on, my lad.
你对此是怎么看的
Ah, what do you think of that?
在那乖不乖 开不开心
Been a good boy? Had a nice time?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!