But do you think–
但你不觉得…
No, I think it’s just the way they are.
不 我想事情就该是这样
This god damn what-to-expect-this-second parenting.
该死的理想主义教育理念
You ever wonder if we’re too tuned in to our kids?
你有没有想过我们是不是 太宠我们的孩子了?
She wasn’t accusing you of anything.
她又没有怪你
Of course she was.
很显然她是在怪我
I hope Phoebe got her with a good loogie.
我希望菲比在她身上 吐了一口大痰
Maybe I’m not spending enough time with her.
也许我和她相处的时间不够
We work.
我们得工作啊
Right?
对吧?
I’ll figure out something special.
我会想办法的
Please take you seats.
请就座
Look at the chandelier.
看那大吊灯啊
Thank you.
谢谢
I can’t wait.
我等不及了
I know. Go.
知道 走
Come on.
快来
Here, take off your coat.
来 脱掉外套吧
Oh, lt’s starting.
哦 开始了
She’s changing.
她变了
The swan is turning into a princess.
天鹅变成了公主
Look.

Why’d she take off her dress?
为什么她要脱掉那套衣服?
It’s just her costume.
那只是她的戏服
If I had a dress like that, I’d never take it off.
如果我能穿成那样 我绝不会脱掉的
You’d have to, to wash it.
你不得不 总得洗吧
No, ’cause maybe if I wore it long enough,
不 也许如果我穿的足够久
one day I’d wake up, and I’d be that person.
某天我醒来时 就会变成那个人
Smart girl.
好聪明啊
You’d have to choose your part carefully.
你得好好选你的角色了
Oh, I would.
哦 我会的
Believe me, I would.
相信我 我会的
Hey, don’t look.
嘿 别看了
No room, no room.
没地了 没地了 (模拟”爱丽丝梦游仙境”的情景)
I’m here to try out for the play.
我是来征选的
I’m the Mad Hatter.
我是疯帽子先生
This is the March Hare, and that’s the Dormouse.
这是三月兔 那是睡鼠
Whatever.
随便啦
I want to be Alice, and I always get the lead.
我想演爱丽丝 我一直都是主演的
How strange everything is today.
今天的事好奇怪啊
Let me think.
我来想想
Was I the same when I got up this morning?
我和早上刚醒来的我一样吗?
Thank you.
谢谢
Wouldn’t you like to attend the party as the White Queen?
你愿不愿意出演白皇后呢?
Alice.
爱丽丝
Right. Dive in.
好 来吧
How strange is everything today.
今天的事好奇怪啊
Let me think.
我来想想
Was I the same when I got up this morning?
我和早上刚醒来的我一样吗?
I’ll make a killer Alice.
我的爱丽丝演绝了
I look just like her.
我长的和她很像啊
Just Alice.
只要爱丽丝
My daddy is sick rich.
我爸很有钱哦
l want Alice,
我想演爱丽丝
and you should know that l’m a depressive.
你要知道我这人很压抑
No room, no room.
没地了 没地了
Excuse me?
什么?
Oh, may I have some tea?
哦 我能喝点茶吗?
Welcome to the tea party.
欢迎来到茶会
A gift?
礼物?
Most recently, I did two seasons
最近 我在
in the Essex Playhouse Theater Arts Workshop.
埃塞克斯剧场戏剧艺术工作室 演过两季剧
Indeed.
是哦
In The King and I, I was featured as Phra Alack,
在”国王与我”中 我出演费拉·阿♥拉♥克
the head servant.
管家
Hmm.

Which role would you like to try out for,
你想来试演哪个角色呢
the King of Hearts, the White Knight?
红心国王 白骑士?
The Queen of Hearts.
红心皇后
Unless…
要不然…
No, no, no, no, no.
不 不 不 不 不
Please, be my guest.
来吧 请便
Off with her head.
拖出去斩了
Phoebe Lichten?
菲比·利希滕?
Here.

Your tea party was scheduled for 20 minutes ago.
你的茶会是订在20分钟前的
“Your tea party was scheduled for 20 minutes ago.”
你的茶会是订在20分钟前的
Sorry. I’m so sorry.
抱歉 很对不起
I was washing my hands.
我刚一直在洗手
I suppose you want to read for Alice.
我想你是来试演爱丽丝的吧
Hmm.

How strange everything is today.
今天的事好奇怪啊
Let me think.
我来想想
Thank you.
谢谢
That’s it? That’s it.
就这样? 就这样
You don’t want me to read anymore?
你不想让我再读一些吗?
No, thank you.
不了 谢谢
Can I please try it again?
我能再试一次吗?
That won’t be necessary.
没这个必要了
I’m sorry I was late. I really am.
很抱歉我来晚了 真的很抱歉
I had to–
我必须…
I have to wash my hands a certain number of times.
我得多洗几次手
You can try again, a little slower.
你可以再试试 慢慢来
Go on.
来吧
Jump.

How strange everything is today.
今天的事好奇怪啊
Let me think.
我来想想
Was I the same when I got up this morning?
我和早上刚醒来的我一样吗?
I almost think I can remember feeling a little different.
我想我能感觉到一点不同
But if I’m not the same, the next question is,
但如果我变了 接下来的问题就是
who in the world am I?
我到底是谁啊?
How’d your tryouts go?
你的试演怎么样啊?
How’d you find me here?
你怎么找到我的?
I made this house.
这房♥子是我做的
It took a while.
试了一会儿
How’d it go?
怎么样?
I think mine went well.
我想我的还不错
I practiced forever.
我一直在练习
I was better at home.
在家我表现的更好些
Auditions are stressful.
试演很有压力啊
When I wanted my baking kit,
想要烘焙用具的时候
I prayed to God every night for a whole month to get it.
我会整月每晚都向上帝祈祷 直到我得到它
Is that what you have to do?
这是必须做的吗?
Well, if you want something a lot, you have to pray
嗯 如果你很想要某个东西 你必须祈祷
or do something you hate,
或者做些你讨厌的事
and God will see you deserve it.
上帝会看到你的诚心的
I don’t believe in God.
我不相信上帝
Me neither,
我也是
but I did get the baking kit.
但我确实得到了烘焙用具哦
So you have to pray?
所以必须要祈祷?
Or do somethlng you hate.
或者做讨厌的事
Like what?
例如?
I don’t know, P.E.?
不知道哦 体育课?
P.E.?
体育课?
But you have to choose something else.
但你得选点别的
Four.

Hey, sweetie.
嘿 甜心
How was school?
今天在学校怎样?
Did you have your tryout today?
你今天去试演了吗?
I’m concentrating.
我在专心做事呢

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!