我们走吧 去玩大富翁游戏
Come on, let’s go. We’ll play some Monopoly.
明天早上我们去试一下 好吗
Why don’t we try it in an inner tube tomorrow? Huh?
走吧
Come on.
嘿 布兰迪
Hey, Brandy.
我给你讲一个关于狗的故事 它叫菲利普
Ever tell you about that other dog of mine called Philip?
我们住在巴尔的摩
Well, Philip , he was in Baltimore with me.
它是一只好狗
He was a good dog.

He…
有一天它穿过一条街道
He run across the street one day,
它在一辆货车前面跑过
and he walked right in front of a trolley car.
货车压到了它的尾巴 他被吓着了
Trolley car ran over his tail. It surprised him.
它猛一转身 货车
He turned around and the trolley car…
我在给你讲故事呢 然后货车压到了它的头
I’m tellin’ you a story. The trolley car ran over his head.
这个故事有什么寓意呢 很有趣吧
It’s what you call losin’ your head over a little piece of tail. Pretty funny, huh?
你怎么了
What’s the matter with you?
你不喜欢我的故事吗 也许你没理解 反应太快也不是好事
You didn’t like the story? You want me to tell another story? Maybe you didn’t get the point.
你是不是傻了
Are you soft in the head?
好的 朋友
OK, my friend.
第一个问题 那两个孩子到底怎么了
Number one: what happened to those kids?
好的第二个 你在为军方干什么
All right, then, try number two: what were you doin’ up at the army site?
别这样做 – 别紧张
Stop that! – Oh, he speaks.

Hey.
别把手放进水里 – 这水怎么啦
Keep your hand out of the water. – What’s wrong with the water?
能告诉我们你的名字吗
Since you’re talkin’ this morning, buddy, how about a name?
我叫浩克 罗伯特·浩克博士
Hoak. Dr Robert Hoak.
水怎么了 – 水里有会吃人的鱼
What’s wrong with the water? – The water is filled with carnivorous fish.
食人鱼
Piranha.
哦 我的天
Oh, Christ.
就在这里面 它们怎么会在这里
In here? How did they get in?
你把池塘水放干的时候 它们就出来了
You let them in when you drained the pond at the test site.
保罗 – 食人鱼是热带鱼
Paul… – Piranha are tropical fish.
这里是冰冷的山区 到这里它们活不过一分钟
Look, this is cold mountain water. They wouldn’t last in here for a minute.
那骨架是怎么回事
What about that skeleton?
好了 告诉我 为什么那池塘里会有食人鱼
OK. What would piranha be doin’ up in that pond?
给我松绑 – 嘿
Untie me. – Hey…
听着 博士 我可以把你扔到水里
What if I dipped you in the water a little bit first, Doc?
看看你是不是在混编乱造
See if you’re makin’ the whole thing up or not. Huh?
布兰迪
Brandy.
是杰克的狗
That’s Jack’s dog.
它总是这么凶吗
Is he always so ferocious?
我以前没看见过它这样
I don’t think I ever heard him do more than roll over and beg for food.
我们最好过去看看
We’d better take a look.
别紧张 布兰迪 别紧张
Easy, boy. Easy.
他死前奋力爬到这里 流血过多而死
He must have dragged himself this far. Bled to death.
我很难过
I’m sorry.
我去找把铲子
I’ll get a shovel.
他不想被埋在镇上
He wouldn’t wanna be buried in town.
就游一次也不行吗 – 不行
Even in an inner tube, huh? – Uh-huh.
不可能会下沉的 – 可它们还是会抓住你的
It’s almost impossible to fall in. – But they can still get you.
它们
They, huh?
行 如果你真的是这样想的话 我会说服他们允许你不参加比赛
OK. lf that’s really the way you feel about it, I’ll try and help you get out of the race.
但必须找一个理由 而且不能撒谎
But we’ve got to come up with an excuse. Do not lie.
我中毒了 – 你中毒别人也会中毒的
I got poison ivy. – So does everybody else in the camp.
也许你可以说来了 不过你还太小了
Hey, maybe you could just be getting your… No, you’re too young for that.

Huh?
等一等 我有个主意 跟我来
Wait a minute. I have an idea. Come with me.
坐这儿
Come here. Sit down here.
看看这个纸箱子里有什么 把你的膝盖给我
Let’s see what we have in our magic box. Give me your knee.
让达林顶替你去参赛
OK. Get Darlene to take your place in the race. OK?
如果达蒙特问起 你就装瘸
And if Dumont squawks, limp a lot.
我会给你包扎一个大绷带
And, uh, I’ll get you a huge bandage for this.
好像被什么东西缠住了
Feels like this thing’s snagged on the bottom.
把我也缠在这儿了 – 要我帮忙吗
Got myself tangled in it too. – Want me to help?
不用 你呆在那儿别动 否则小船会翻掉的
No, you better stay there. You might tip the canoe.
爸爸 你经常这样抓鱼吗 我说在你小时候
I thought you knew all about this kind of fishing, from when you were a boy.
我小时候抓鱼没这么费劲
Listen, when I was a boy we made our own nets and made ’em right.
越缠越紧了 哇
Jesus. It feels like something’s snagged in here. Ow!
被咬了吗 – 啊
Did you get bit? – Ouch!
啊 – 爸爸
Ow! – Dad!
呆在那里 别过来 – 爸爸 爸爸
Stay back! Stay back! – Dad! Dad!
爸爸
Dad!
政♥府♥付你工资吗 – 当然付
The government paid you? – Of course they paid.
细菌战武器 炸♥弹♥ 化学武器
Where there’s germ warfare, the bomb, chemical warfare,
这些都是需要很多钱的 我们是特殊机构
there’s plenty of money. Special agencies.
他们付的钱比我私下做研究赚到的钱多得多
They pay. They pay a lot better than they do in private research.
就为了养几条鱼
For raisin’ fish.
不 是遗传学
Oh, no. It’s a matter of genetics.
用放射性物质进行有选择的繁殖
Radiation. Selective breeding.
他们把这种研究叫军用遗传学
They called it Operation Razorteeth.
那些是干什么用的
What was it all for?
破坏敌人的用水系统
To destroy the river systems of the North Vietnamese.
我们的目标是繁育出可以在冷水中生存的食人鱼
Our goal was to develop a strain of this killer fish that could survive in cold water
并且能以最快的速度进行繁殖
and then breed at an accelerated rate.
可惜没能投入应用
We had everything. Blank cheque.
因为战争结束了
And then the war ended.
听你这么说好像很失望
You sound disappointed.
之后他们在池塘里放了毒药
They poisoned the water.
准备把它们都杀死
After all that work, they poisoned the water.
可是还是有些鱼活了下来
But some survived.
我们研究出的变异品种可以抵抗毒药
We developed a lot of mutants and a few of them were able to resist the poison.
这些变异品种繁殖能力变得越来越强
They ate their own. Their own dead.
就像是一个新的物种
And then began to breed like some wild species.
突然之间就有了好几百条 甚至是几千条
Suddenly there were hundreds. Maybe thousands.
你的实验还是很成功的嘛 嗯 – 这本来是为军事防卫而设的科学研究
Our tax dollars at work, huh? – That’s science in the service of defence.
当然现在已经不是了
Sure. Spreadin’ strains of bacteria in the subway system.
它们在河中是会吃人的
You put them in the river where they could kill people. lncluding civilians.
包括平民 以及在河里游泳的小孩 – 我可没有杀人
And kids swimming in the rivers. – I never killed anybody.
如果有人想杀人那是政♥府♥和军方
If you wanna talk about killing, talk to your politicians, the military.
不 我是个科学家
No, no. I’m a scientist.
河里的小孩 – 什么
Kids in the water. – What?
大坝
The dam.
他们每隔几天就开闸放水一次 以保持湖里稳定的水量
They let water through every few days to keep the level steady on the new lake.
大坝下面有度假村和夏令营 小孩们都在那儿 快点
The resort’s down there. Summer camp. All those kids. Come on.
嗨 别扑腾了
Hey, stop splashin’!
这纯粹是个科学研究 可一旦暂时没有战争
It was pure research. No scrounging for grant money.
这些政客就把资金撤走了 你知道这对于一个科学家的意义
No academic politics. You don’t know what that means to a scientist.
你喂养了它们 你让它们变异而存活下来
You fed them. You kept them alive.
我私下里继续做实验
I continued the experiment.
对于这个物种我还有很多工作要做
There was so much more I could do with the species.
它们会变得更有用
So much further I could take them.
你们不会认为我要负全部责任吧
You’re not holding me responsible?
我认为是的 池塘的塞子是你拔掉的 难道要我负全部责任吗
I think you are. You pulled the plug and you’re holding me responsible. lncredible.
居然怪到我头上来了
You’re blaming me.
你如果再不闭嘴 我就把这个杆子塞进去
I think if you open your mouth again I’ll stick this pole in it.
他们是不是已经把大坝的闸门打开了 – 我不知道 只希望还没有
You think they’ve opened the dam yet? – I don’t know. We can only hope not.
爸爸
Daddy.
快点
Let’s move it.
那船在下沉 – 对
It’s sinking, Paul. The canoe is sinking. – Yeah.
爸爸
Daddy?
爸爸 爸爸 你在哪儿
Daddy! Daddy! It’s going under.
别下水
Don’t do it! Get outta there!
快点 玛吉
Come on, Maggie.
坚持住 坚持
Hold it here. Hold it.
快点 快点
Come on! Come on! Come here!
快点 抓住我的手
Come on! Give me your hand.
快上船 快把他拉上来
Get the doctor. OK, now the doctor.
放松 博士
Easy, Doc.
你不会死的
Here. Here you go.
我们该怎么办 该怎么办
What do we do? What do we do? How do we stop them?
哦 天呐
Oh, Christ.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!