Why?
为什么?
To meet that guy.
去见见那个人
Ladies, you think that this is a college canteen?
女士 你觉得这是大学食堂吗?
Where you can eat and drink, have fun with friends as you please?
可以随心所欲地跟朋友吃喝玩乐?
This is lock up. Lock up.
这是个看守所 看守所
Only someone who is faulty is able to go in.
只有犯错的人才能进去
Ma’am, bribe is banned.
女士 贿赂是不允许的
That’s why I give it.
所以我才给啊
You can even be put in. Oh please do it.
你会被关进去的 请动手吧
Thank you, Mr. Pandit. Just an hour.
谢谢你 潘迪先生 只有一个小时
Hi.

I want to know your story.
我想知道你的故事
Tell me.
告诉我
Why?
为什么?
I’m a TV reporter. This is my job.
我是个电视记者 这是我的工作
Ask.
问吧
Whatever you want to ask. Awsome.
问什么都行 太棒了
So…
所以…
what’s your name?
你叫什么?
I don’t have name.
我没有名字
All I know is everyone call me PK, PK.
我只知道人人都叫我PK PK
What’s your job?
你做什么工作?
Ash toro naut…
旅 含 员…
Astronaut?
宇航员?
Meaning, job which go to the Moon?
指的是 去月球的工作?
I’ve been once to the moon. Very dark place.
我有一次去过月球 非常阴森的地方
OK… so what’s your favorite planet, then?
好吧… 所以你最喜欢哪个星球呢?
My planet.
我的星球
Yes, Earth is nice. Other than that?
是的 地球很好 但是除此之外呢?
No, Earth is much worse.
不 地球真是糟透了
I said my own planet.
我说的是我自己的星球
When night arrives, you can see it up there. My house.
当夜幕降临时 你可以从天空看到我的家
We’re suprised when we learned that…
我们很震惊的得知
there are another world, people just like us.
有另外的世界 那里的人就跟我们一样
So they sent me here, for research purpose.
所以他们把我送来了这里 为了研究
But when I just got here.
但我刚到这时
Someone snatched my remote control.
有人抢走了我的遥控装置
And without remote control I can’t give signals to my home.
没了遥控装置 我就无法给我家发送信♥号♥♥
Without signals, no one can come and take me home…
没了信♥号♥♥ 就没人能来接我回家
They might think that it’s a dangerous world here,
他们也许会觉得这里很危险
and I am going to die.
我说不定已经死了
Hello… listen.
你好… 听着
What… ? Open the door please. I want to go home.
什么 请打开门 我想回家
Madam, that can be decide by party from outside,
女士 这只能由外面的人来决定
not from inside.
里面的人不可以
Look I’m not a thief. That’s what thieves always said.
我不是个贼 贼都是这么说的
Where’s Mr. Pandit? Please call him.
潘迪先生在哪? 请给他打个电♥话♥
Mr. Pandit went on patrol.
潘迪先生去巡逻了
Mr. Pandit.
潘迪先生
Pandit.
潘迪
Hey thief, shut up or take this.
嘿 小偷 闭嘴 否则我就让你好看
You think I’m crazy, talking nonsense?
你觉得我疯了 说胡话?
Or else what?
不然的话呢?
Your planet people talking like Bhojpuri?
博杰普尔语也是你们星球的语言吗?
Our world did not have any language…
我们的世界没有任何语言…
we all are talking with mind, never arouse confussion.
我们都用思维交流 从不会产生误会
But here, say something else but meant something else.
但在这里 说的跟真实意思不一样
One word but four meaning.
一个词竟然有四种意思
When saying something good, its like…
说”很好很好”的时候
everything is good, very good.
就是 一切都很好
“Accha” with big eyes…
当睁大眼睛 说”真的” 又是另一种意思了
when in wonder, the tone is short…
惊奇时 语调很短…
“Your mother is having an accident. WHAT?” See.
“你妈妈遇到了意外 真的?” 看
When someone angry, the tone sound even more high.
当生气时 语调会更高
“Really? You want to teach me? Really?”
“真的? 你想对我说教? 真的?”
When thinking, then its long tone.
思考的时候 语调就很长
“Oh, that’s it… ”
“哦 原来是这样…”
Along with words, we have to pay attention to your expression as well.
除了语言之外 还得注意他们的表情
Then one can understand what they mean.
这样才能理解他们的意思
Because of so many confussion,
因为有这么多歧义
I had to learn it in full six hours.
我不得不花了整整六小时来学习
Meaning you learned all Bujpuri language
你是说你只用了六小时就学会了
in just six hours?
全部博杰普尔语?
No one is going to help me lending their hand.
没人愿意把他们的手借给我
Then I met one girl, I sit together with her…
之后我遇到一个女孩 我跟她坐在一起
I hold her hands and transfer all the language she has to me.
我握着她的手 把她所有的语言传送给了我
You’re seriously telling me this?
你在跟我开玩笑吗?
There’s a limit to make stories.
编故事也是有下限的好么
Is your hands is like a USB cable?
你的手跟USB线一样吗?
That can transfer files from computer to another computer?
那种在电脑间传输文件的?
And your clothes?
而且你的衣服?
Your world’s also wearing jeans?
你们的世界也穿牛仔裤?
No no no.
不 不 不
Our world, in our world no one is wearning any clothes.
我们那里的人都不♥穿♥衣服
First time I got here, I think that people’s here different from each other.
刚到这时 我觉得这里每个人都不一样
Your people’s skin and my people’s skin are different.
你们这里和我们那里人的皮肤不同
some have shining bright skin, some have black skin.
有些是闪亮的皮肤 有些是漆黑的
Some have colours skin, some have plain skin.
有些是彩色的 有些是素色的
Some have a skinny skin and some have hanging down skin.
有些是紧身的 有些是垂坠的
Then one day I saw a car.
直到有一天我看到一辆车
Dancing car.
会跳舞的车
Then I understood,
然后我明白了
that people’s bodies here is the same as my world.
这里人们的身体和我们是一样的
The difference here is that they all are wearing something that fashion over their body.
区别只在于身上穿着的那些时尚东西
Now I can mix into the crowd.
现在我可以混入人群
But I don’t know why all these people are laughing at me.
但我不知道他们为什么都笑我
After that, I understood that men’s clothes is different and women’s clothes is different.
那之后 我明白了男人衣服跟女人衣服不同
Day’s clothes different and night’s clothes different.
白天与夜晚的衣服不同
Playing’s clothes is different. Eating’s clothes is different.
玩时的衣服不同 吃饭时的衣服不同
Within my clothes I found a kind of photo.
我在我的衣服里找到了张相片一样的东西
I slowly realize that this photo is important
我慢慢明白要在这个世界生存
to survive in this world.
这张相片非常重要
That if I give this photo, I can get food to eat.
我给出这张相片 我就能得到食物
So I started to collect pictures of this old man.
所以我开始收集这个老男人的相片
What man…
这是干什么…
Why do you give me these… ?
你为什么给我这些?
This for bookstore, man…
这是给书店的 兄弟
Yes… right… here is your carrots.
噢 对 这是你的胡萝卜
Now I realize that this picture is useful in one paper only.
现在我明白照片只在一种纸上才有用
The other papers, the photo is useful for nothing.
其他的纸 这相片什么用也没有
Now the need for money and clothes I will always get from the dancing car.
我现在总是从跳舞的车里拿钱和衣服
It is my bank, and it is also my tailor.
它是我的银行 也是我的裁缝
There’s one time, I got a strange clothes…
有一次 我拿到一件奇怪的衣服
where I don’t need to show any picture or photo…
我不用给任何的图片或者相片
and the food comes to me on its own.
食物也会送上门来
Mr. take this.
先生收下这个
I realized that if I want to find my remote control.
我意识到 如果我要找回我的遥控装置
I have to learn this world language.
我得学会这个世界的语言
Without language, no work can be done here.
不会语言 什么事也干不了
Just like the man that I want to tell
就像那个我想告诉他
that his style has some defect in my opinion.
他衣服有点不对的人一样
I have a feeling that I’ve damaged his fashion.
但是我觉得我好像破坏了他的时尚
Here, let me correct it just the way it was.
那么 我把它改回去吧
I met him down the road.
我在路口遇见他
Some rascals hit him and runaway.
几个流氓打了他之后跑了
The mind’s not good.
他脑子不好使了
He didn’t respond anything.
他对任何事都没反应
Maybe he is deaf?
可能他是聋子?
Oii!
喂!
He hear. But give no answers.
他听到了 但没有作出回应

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!