The risks are real.
每次时空跳跃以后 你身后留下的碎片
The fragments of matter you leave behind after each jump
我们只能大肆修补
we can only repair so much.
开始心理 智障测试
The onset of psychosis, dementia.
这可是认真的
That can be serious.
我很好
I’m fine.
时间旅行能够让你迷失
Time travel can be disorienting.
别超过时间跳跃的极限
Don’t ever exceed the jump limit.
会出问题的
It can be problematic.
蛇咬尾
The snake that eats its own tail
无穷无尽
forever and ever.
我知道我从哪里来
I know where I come from.
但是所有你们这些人来自哪里
But where do all you zombies come from?
哦 偶滴神哪
Oh, my God.
你看起来很好
You look good.
哥我想你
I missed you.
你是闪灭炸♥弹♥人
You’re the Fizzle Bomber?
我们总是讨厌那个名字 记得不
We always hated that name, remember?
你是个杀人犯
You’re a murderer.
不 不 不 瞧见没
No, no, no. See,
我拯救苍生超过在这个规划局里
I’ve saved lives, more than I ever could have
大肆屠♥杀♥
from inside the bureau.
不 你滥杀无辜
No, you kill innocent people.
无辜的人
Innocent people.
不 不 不
No, no, no.
我掌握未来的片段
I have clippings from the future.
这些片段从未发生过
Clippings from futures that never happened
因为我阻止了他们
because I prevented them.
更多的悲剧阻止了 生命被拯救下来
More tragedies prevented, lives saved.
你看见这个没
You see this?
-拯救 -是的 是的 瞧
-Saved? -Yeah, yeah. Look.
看 1974年 芝加哥化学泄露
Look. 1974, Chicago chemical spill.
那个司机从来没有在早晨成功工作过
That driver never made it to work in the morning.
而如今 324个生命得到救赎
Now, 324 lives saved.
看 看吧 接下来是什么 是什么
Look, look. What’s next? What’s next?
好 恩 我们还有…
Right, well we have…
在1991年4月3日 德国汉堡
We have 1991, April 3rd, Hamburg, Germany.
1861条人命得到救赎
1,861 lives saved.
Hardshaw武器工厂抢劫事件 1968年
The Hardshaw Weapons Factory Heist, 1968.
你知道 恐♥怖♥分♥子♥从来没进入大楼
You know, the terrorists never came in the building
因为我炸了它
because I blew it the fuck up.
我救了3027条人命
3,027 lives I saved.
你数过你杀了的市民数量吗
Do you keep count of all the civilians you killed as well?
你下次攻击将会使超过1♥0♥0♥0♥0♥人命丧黄泉
Your next attack will kill 10,000 more.
你对我失望了 对吗
You’re disappointed in me, right?
我记得那个 是的
I remember that, I do.
但当尘埃落定
But when the dust settles
我觉得你将看见我们做了正确的事情
I think you’ll see that we did the right thing.
我永远不会成为你
I will never become you.
不 我很好奇
No, I’m curious.
你上报过
Did you report
你的退役的时间机器没有退役
that your decommissioned Field Kit didn’t decommission?
对吗
Right?
一些人说 那不是命运
Some people say that it’s fate.
但是你和我
But you and I,
我们知道
we know
有些事情命中注定
some things are predestined.
我成就了你 你成就了我
I made you who you are. You made me who I am.
这是个悖论 对吗
It’s a paradox, right?
但是不能够被打破了
But it can’t be paradoctored.
对吗
Right?
我很高兴能先占有你 我确实这么想
I had so much fun at preempting you, I did.
而今你自♥由♥了却来找了我
And now you’re free and you found me
我们可以一起打天下
and we can be together.
我才不屑成为你
I’ll never become you.
别那么说
Don’t say that.
别那么说
Don’t say that.
我们只是傀儡
We’re just puppets.
我们是罗伯逊
We are Robertson.
他策划了整件事
He set the whole thing up.
他玩弄我们于股掌之间
He played us for fools.
他触发了多米诺骨牌效应
He’s laying out the dominoes.
你知道 咱们只能看着牌倒下去
You know, we’re just watching it fall.
我不会变成你
I will never become you
我也不会让你去杀人
and I will not let you kill those people.
等等 等等 等
Wait, wait, wait.
什么 你准备回归以前的生活
What, you’re gonna live a regular life
和那个贱♥人♥爱丽丝 在古玩店
with that bitch, Alice, from the antique store?
她有个二B猫
She has a stupid cat,
她左边屁♥股♥上有个恶心的胎记
she has a disgusting birthmark on her left hip.
她做的菜我无力吐槽
She’s a lousy fucking cook.
好吧 相信我
Okay, trust me.
她不能把持我们的秘密
She can’t handle our secrets.
她不能 相信我 她和我们不是一路人
She can’t, trust me. She’s not right for us.
你不知道什么对我而言才是正确的
You have no idea what is right for me.
好 好 好 我们是好基友
Okay, okay, okay, all we have is each other.
这就是我们曾经拥有的
It is all we’ve ever had.
那 如果你朝我开枪
Now if you shoot me
你将变成我
you’ll become me.
你的 明白
You get it?
那就是它如何发生的
That’s how it happens.
如果你想打破循环
If you want to break the chain
你就不能杀我
you have to not kill me
而是再次的爱我
but try to love me, again.
如果我把他放到你面前
What if I put him in front of you,
那个毁了你一生的男人…
the man who ruined your life…
别扯犊子了
Forget all that.
我们能够一起有个未来
We can have a future together.
你会杀了他
Would you kill him
去拯救千万生命
to save thousands?
你想知道我们打算明天做什么
You wanna know what we’re gonna do tomorrow?

No.
给你
Here you are
在你新生命的开始
at the beginning of your new life.
它不可阻挡
It can be overwhelming
知道你将创建的未来
knowing the future you’re about to create.
知道生命的意义
Knowing the purpose of that life.
你知道她是谁
You know who she is.
并且你明白你是谁
And you understand who you are.
现在 也许你准备好了解我是谁
And now maybe you’re ready to understand who I am.
你看见我也爱她
You see I love her, too.
你将不得不做个艰难的决定
You’ll have to make tough choices.
你将影响过去
You’ll influence the past.
我们能重塑未来
Can we change our futures?
我不知道
I don’t know.
而我唯一肯定的是
The only thing that I know for sure
你就是我这辈子最美好的事情
is that you are the best thing that’s ever happened to me.
我真的很想你
I miss you dreadfully.

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
前一篇文章波西米亚狂想曲
下一篇文章死侍
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!