So, what is it?
他是一个构造当时醒来的装置
It’s a device that creates a temporal wake.
一个啥
A what?
这是一个时间机器
It’s a time machine.
你丫在这里扯淡吧
You gotta be shitting me.
不 我没扯
No, I am not.
瞧 不要被警报 行吗
Look, don’t be alarmed, all right?
你得站近点
You have to stand closer.
你得在3英尺里面
You have to be within three feet.
你拿两把枪干嘛使
What have you got two guns for?
甭担心
Don’t worry.
哥干这行很多年
I’ve done this a lot.
说真的 兄弟 你别拿我开涮了
Seriously, pal, you need to stop playing games with me.
是男人挺住 好吧
Stand still, okay?
深呼吸 hold住了
Take a deep breath and hold this.
我hold住 没问题 你弄你的就是了
Hold it. It’s okay. Here you go.
现在 你只要闭上眼睛
Now, you just have to close your eyes.
为毛我要闭眼啊
Why do I need to close my eyes…
-大爷的 那是什么 -好
-God, what was that? -Yeah.
时间扭曲域
The time distortion field.
-你会很好的 -啥
-You’re going to be fine. -What?
你丫的深呼吸就行了 别废话好吗
Just take some deep breaths, all right?
这是啥
What is this?
深呼吸 闭好你的眼睛
Just take some deep breaths.
全世界都有最清新氧气
The first few jumps can really knock you around.
-跳跃了 -是的
-Jumps? -Yeah.
我们在俄亥俄州克利夫兰 时间1963年4月3日
We’re in Cleveland, Ohio, April 3rd, 1963.
什么
What?
不可能
That’s impossible.
我知道
I know.
瞧 在这个任务里 你不能犯任何错误
Look, in this job you can’t afford to make any mistakes.
时间是关键
Timing is essential.
我去给你搞点”毛爷爷”花花
I’ve got some money for you.
时间规划局才不管你花多少钱呢
The Temporal Bureau doesn’t care how much money you spend.
和他们无关
It doesn’t matter to them.
他们只是不喜欢任何没有必要进行时空跳跃的人
What they don’t like is any unnecessary anachronisms.
时间规划局
The Temporal Bureau?
是你效力的俱乐部吗
Is that the company you work for?
是的 是那家你几乎要转会的公♥司♥
That’s right. The one you almost worked for.
那么 罗伯逊人哩
So, where’s Robertson?
他在1985年
He’s in 1985.

What?
在规划局总部
At Bureau headquarters.
那又怎样 你是个警♥察♥
So what, you’re a cop?
我是一个时间特工 11人小组之一
I’m a Temporal Agent, one of 11.
我们在犯罪发生之前阻止他们
We prevent crime before it takes place.
看 这有些衣服 穿上他们
Here. Here’s some clothes. Put them on.
额 你咋知道这会有衣服的
Well, how did you know the clothes would be there?
无关紧要 我们只需要开始调配进就行
Doesn’t matter. We just need to start blending in.
啥 你以前来过这
What, have you been here before?
这一句话讲不清 好吧
It’s complicated, all right?
好吧 我狗不理
Yeah, no shit.
瞧 我们的时间上的破坏
Look, our time disruption footprint
需要非常小
needs to be extremely small.
时间规划局允许轻微的变化
The Bureau allows for slight variations
但是最终的参数确是很严格的哦
but ultimately the parameters are extremely strict.
任何我们任务的偏差会导致终结
Any deviation from our mission results in termination.
终结你的工作
Termination of your job?
终结你的性命
Termination of your life.
这就是为啥你想在这个时间段内保持和人谈话
That’s why you want to keep your conversations to people in this time period
到最低限度
to an absolute minimum.
这个时间段
This time period.
好 那么你最远能旅行多久
Okay. So how far can you travel, then?
从零点开始前后53年
Travel beyond 53 years of zero point, either direction,
将会导致时间轨迹分解
will result in the temporal wake disintegrating.
零点
Zero point?
开始时间旅行的地方
The invention of time travel.
那是什么时候
And when’s that?
将会是1981年
It will be in 1981.
好的
Right.
真难以置信
I can’t believe this.
那么
And so,
我可能成为其中一份子 你知道的 一个时间特工
I get to be one of these, you know, a Temporal Agent?
如果你证明你自己
If you prove yourself.

Right.
那么这个对于你 这家伙是什么
So what’s this guy to you?
嗯 我开始怀疑他就是闪灭炸♥弹♥人 是吗
Well, I’m starting to suspect that he might be the Fizzle Bomber. All right?
但是很明显 他是你主要的棘手困难所在
But all that’s clear is he’s the main obstacle that’s held you back.
因此 我杀了他
So, I kill him
你把我带去找罗伯逊
you take me to Robertson
然后给我看一切
and you show me everything.
成交
Agreed.
好 那么他在哪
Right. Okay, so where is he?
好 嘿 嘿
Okay. Hey, hey.
你还好吗
Are you all right?
是的
Yeah.
好的 他在克利夫兰学院 从这里起五个街区
All right, he’s at Cleveland College, five blocks from here.
你记得 他在找简的路上 找你
You remember? He’s on his way to meet Jane. You.
1963年的你
The 1963 you.
是的 我记得
Yeah, I remember.
好 太棒了
Okay, great.
那么 我能够做这个 我能改变我的过去
So, I can do this? I can change my past?
是的 你可以
Yes, you can.
你有想过改变你的过去吗
Have you ever thought about changing yours?
我从不偏离我的任务
I never deviate from the mission.
-从不 -从不
-Never? -Never.
瞧 当你完事了 我去接你 好吗
Look, I’ll pick you up when you’re done, all right?
不 谁 你去哪
No. Whoa, where are you going?
不要担心 我很快回来 相信我
Don’t worry. I’ll be around, trust me.
我能…
Do I…
我有的选么
Do I have a choice?
是的 你总是有选择的
Of course. You always have a choice.
是的 但是有时候你不认为是命中注定的么
Yeah, but sometimes don’t you think that things are just inevitable?
是的 这种想法我脑海中闪过
Yes, the thought has crossed my mind.
这就是人生
This life.
她孤单么
Is it Ionely?
没有家庭
No family.

No.
但是 你确实有个目的
But, you do have a purpose.
是的
Right.
哦 我很抱歉
Oh, I’m so sorry.
你迷路了
Are you lost?
不 我在找一个人
No, I’m looking for someone.
谢谢 我仅仅在等待
Thanks, I’ll just wait.
好 你知道他们说机会是给有准备的人的
Well, you know what they say about good things happening to those who wait.
但收获的都是那些努力的人剩下的东西
But only the things left behind by those who hustle.
我也是这么想的
I was thinking the exact same thing.
差别是什么
What are the odds?
差别是什么
What are the odds.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
你不知道我是怎么想象你的容颜
You’re not how I imagined you’d look.
我认识你吗
Do I know you?
你真美
You’re beautiful.
某人应该已经告诉过你了
Someone should have told you that.
是的 你刚才说过了
Well, you just did.
如果曾经想阻止闪灭炸♥弹♥人
If you ever want to stop the Fizzle Bomber
你将永远没有第二次机会
you’ll never get another chance.
来吧 来吧
Come on, come on.
有时候你不觉得这是命中注定的么
Sometimes don’t you think that things are just inevitable?
是的 这种想法我脑海中闪过
Yes, the thought has crossed my mind.
时间旅行可以失去方向

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
前一篇文章波西米亚狂想曲
下一篇文章死侍
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!