约翰 知道基♥督♥吗…
Hey,John,you know actually about Jesus,
替我向他问好吧
say hi to him for me,will you?
是他
It’s him.
-你看到他了吗 -谁
-Did you see him? -Who?
观刑室的那家伙
The guy in the viewing room.
-没有 -是爸爸
-No. -It was Dad.
你的女孩呢
Where’s your girl?
她大约一小时后回到我的住所
She’ll be at my place in about an hour.
很快 主动权就掌握在我们手里了
Pretty soon,we’re gonna call in our favor.
好好享用吧
Have at it.
老大
Boss!
上头给你一个小时见儿子
The Department of Corrections is allowing you a one-hour visit with your son.
我去安排这次行程 但我不想出现任何问题
I’ll make the travel arrangements,but I don’t want any problems.
我以前有一只丹麦种大狗 又大又忠诚
You know,I used to have a Great Dane,big and loyal.
12岁的时候得了癌症 我们不得不让她安息
But when she was 12,she got cancer,so we had to put her down.
你可能会认为这是件很难下手的事情 但…
And you’d think it would be this big,dramatic event,but…
其实过程非常的平静
it was very peaceful.
一分钟前她还在呼吸 之后就停止了
One minute she was breathing,the next she wasn’t.
没事吧 需要我拨911急救电♥话♥吗
Everything okay? Need me to call 911?
不 不 不用了
No,no,I got it.
引擎冒烟很厉害 看起来随时会爆♥炸♥
That engine’s smoking pretty bad,looks like it could go up any second.
-我觉得不会 -你这么认为?
-We’ll be okay,actually. -You think?
-是 -如果你这么说的话 那好吧
-Yeah. -All right,if you say so.
没事 我想没什么事
Fine.I think it’s going to be fine.
苏克雷·费尔南多禁闭期满释放
Fernando Sucre released from Ad Seg.
堂哥
Cuz!
你出来了
You’re out.
见到你真好
It’s good to see you,buddy.
你们以后再叙旧吧
You all can sign each other’s yearbooks later.
进度怎么样了
Where are we at?
地图搞定了
The map is complete.
我拿到了我要的部分
I got what I needed.
-那么一切准备就绪 -差不多了
-Then we’re ready. -Almost.
我现在知道应该如何走精神病区下面的管道了
I know which pipes we need to take to go beneath Psych Ward now.
就是说通向医务室的路线是没问题了
Which means our way to the Infirmary is clear.
走这条新路线
With our new route,
我们要到达这幢大楼的最远一端
we’re gonna come up on the far end of that building.
就是说我们得穿过30英尺长的走廊才能到达医生办公室
Which means we gotta walk down 30 feet of hallway to get to the doctor’s office…
也就是我们的出口
our exit point.
整个计划还缺一个环节
Which means there’s only one piece left to this whole thing.
进那扇门的钥匙
The key to that room.
不是太难
No sweat.
我们要做的只是造成另一起”意外”的碰撞和上次一样
That’s all we gotta do is run a bump and grab on a CO like we did last time,
拿到钥匙 复♥制♥一把
grab the keys,make a copy.
没那么简单
It’s not that easy.
只有医疗队才有那钥匙
Only the medical staff have those keys.
那你有什么招数么 美人儿
How’re you fixing on getting it then pretty?
小心行事
Carefully.
这次不要再出意外了 好吗
No more surprises this time,right?

Right.
老天啊…
Jesus
我的老天
Mary,and Joseph.
-好啊 约翰 -迈克尔
-Hello,John. -Michael.
你好吗
How are you?
能活着已经是福气了 感谢上帝
Any day above ground is a blessing.Thanks be to God.
介意一起坐吗 请
Do you mind? Please.
谢谢
Thank you.
谣言挺多
Lot of rumors going around.
是啊
Yeah.
很高兴你回来了
I’m glad you’re back.
很惊讶你居然还在这儿
I’m surprised you’re still here.
我还以为你已经走了
I thought you’d be gone by now.
中间出了些错
Well,we had a few setbacks.
还计划着那事吗
Still planning on it?
这取决于…
That depends…
你是否还想跟我们一块儿走
How does the idea of escaping sit with the new you?
那个曾经被关押的罪人他已经死了
Oh,the old sinner who was confined to these walls he’s dead.
新的灵魂理应得到自♥由♥
The new soul deserves to be free.
以前的罪人会给我们准备一架飞机
Well,the old sinner was gonna have a jet ready for us.
新的灵魂还能否办到
Is the new soul gonna be able to pull that off?
诺亚拥有一只方舟 难道我没有
Noah had his Ark,didn’t I?
让我们祈祷吧
Let’s pray.
我要一把刀子 急需
I’m gonna need a blade.Pronto.
-肇事逃跑 -是的 长官
-Hit and run? -Yes,sir.
-布伦斯跑了 -是的
-And Burrows is gone? -That’s right.
-警卫呢 -两个死了 一个危在旦夕
-The officers? -Two are dead,one is in critical.
你知道被媒体知道这件事后 他们会怎么说吗
Do you realize what the media’s gonna say when they get ahold of this?
我们会把他抓回来 长官
We’ll get him back,sir.
这行干了40年 到头来确给他们留下这么个印象
40 years in corrections,and this is how they’re gonna remember me.
这是在凯恩郡 巴雷德警长是我的一个好朋友
This is Kane County.Sheriff Ballard’s a good friend of mine.
他还没跟任何人说过
He hasn’t said a word to anyone yet.
给我们4到5个小时 我们会把他抓回来的
Yeah,well…Give us four,five hours,we’ll find him.
如果我现在不向纠正部门报告 那么…
If I don’t report this to the D.O.C.Right now…
他们没必要知道
They don’t have to know.
你总是按章程办事 头儿
You’ve always been a by-the-book guy,boss,
但这次 那些章程会炒了我们鱿鱼
but this time,the book’s gonna get us all fired.
找到他
Find him.
这些是魁恩手♥机♥的所有电♥话♥纪录 打进的 打出的
The records of every phone call made to and from every contact in Quinn’s cell phone.
这就好比是大海 我们去哪里捞针呢
Well,we have our haystack. Any idea what the needle might look like?
这里有几千个电♥话♥
There must be thousands of calls here.
问题是打给谁的 打到哪里的
But to who? To where?
知道吗 我们一辈子都查不完这些电♥话♥纪录
You know,it’s gonna take us forever to go through all of these.
万一这些和林肯还有斯蒂德曼的事毫无关系怎么办
And what if these have nothing to do with Lincoln and Steadman,huh?
万一这纯粹是在浪费时间呢
What if we’re just burning time?
要改判死刑 我们总是差那么一步
We’re just that much closer to the execution.
你这是怎么了 尼克 我的意思是好像你想放弃了
What’s going on with you,Nick? I mean,it’s almost like you want to quit.
我不想放弃
I don’t want to quit.
那就开始干活吧
Then let’s get to it.
唐克雷蒂医生马上就到
Dr.Tancredi will be right in.
-早上好 -早上好
-Morning. -Morning.
你感觉…感觉怎么样
How’re you feeling today?
-好多了 -不错
-Better. -Good.
我们在塞奇桥的117号♥公路上
We got checkpoints up at 171 by Lemont,
以及在通往罗密欧的河道边都设了关卡
at Sage Bridge and at the river going towards Romeoville.
那边的目击者说
According to our witness over there
嫌疑人驾驶的是一辆06年产的野马牌轿车 黑色或许是深蓝色
this new perp was driving an ’06 Mustang,black,dark blue,maybe.
这件事隐瞒不了多久的 布拉德
We’re not gonna be able to sit on this thing very long,Brad.
这是为了我 内特 我需要你这么做
This is me,Nate.I need this.
好吧
All right.
你回狐狸河吧 我会和你保持联♥系♥
You go back to Fox River.I’ll be in constant contact.
你介意我…
You mind if I…
没事吧 先生
How’re you doing,Mr…
-我是罗伊·霍金斯 -你好
-Roy Hawkings. -Hi.
你去哪
Where are you going?
我不得不先走了
I’d like to get going if I could.
我在奥罗拉还有个会议快迟到了
I’m late for a meeting in Aurora.
-你从哪来的 -芝加哥
-Where you coming from? -Chicago.
往这边走去奥罗拉是在绕远路啊
Kind of an indirect route to get to Aurora.
我对这儿不熟
I’m not from around here.
如果发现任何线索
If any of you get so much as a whiff of anything,
马上通知我
I want to know about it immediately.
也通知我 伙计
Makes two of us,pal.
你想要什么 迈克尔
What do you want from me,Michael?
莎拉…
Sara…
我要你为我做件事
I need you to do something for me.
什么
What?
等着我
Wait for me.
我不会一辈子这个样子的
It won’t always be like this.
在这房♥间 这个地方
In this room,in this place.
不到那个时候 我们不能这么做
Until then,I can’t.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!