加州高速巡警不支持本电影
真的
迈阿密 凌晨4:59
迈阿密 凌晨5:00
加州公路巡警
加州高速警校
加州
妈的
Ah, shit.
嗨 安妮 我得去上班了
Hey, Ann. I gotta go to work.
嗨 我是游泳俱乐部凯伦 请给我留言
Hi, it’s Karen from SwimTech. Leave me a message.
亲爱的 本希望能听到你声音的
Hey, hon. I was hoping to catch you.
今天我考试 祝我好运吧 爱你
It’s my big test day, so wish me luck. Okay, love you.
啊 该死
Ah, fuck! Fuck.
我去 瑜伽裤
Oh, God. Ah, fuck, mmm, yoga pants.
赶紧走
Let’s go!
查戈 我们走 赶紧的
Chacho, let’s go! Let’s go!
嫌犯驾驶黑色雪佛兰
Suspect’s in black Chevy.
我们上
We got him.
哇噢
Whoa!
我靠 搞什么鬼 -你停下来干什么
Holy shit! What the fuck was that? – What are you stopping for?
把枪放在地上
Put your gun on the fucking floor.
管我屁事 你车技太差
It’s not my fault. You’re the one driving like a fucking dick.
你♥他♥妈♥的能捏稳M4的扳机吗
Oh, so you steady yourself on the trigger of an M4?
看到吗 外面那些家伙才叫专业“操枪手”
You see those? Those are the “oh, shit” handles.
他们天生会玩枪
That’s what they’re there for.
闭嘴 开车
Shut up and drive!
两个选项 枪放下 或闭嘴
Two options. Gun on the floor, or a muzzle in your mouth.
开车 -好的
Drive! – There you go!
开火
Open fire!
孙子
Son of a whore!
开车 查戈 开车 伙计
Drive, Chacho! Drive, man!
我们走
Let’s go!
走吧 你还在等什么
Let’s go. What are you waiting for?
这真♥他♥妈♥蠢 -说什么
It’s kind of a dick move. – What?
这就像卸磨杀驴
It’s like Santa shot Rudolph after all the deliveries, you know?
你真是个滑稽蛋 查戈
You’re a funny motherfucker, Chacho.
冷笑话 伙计 真♥他♥妈♥的冷 伙计
That’s cold, dude. That’s fucking cold, dude.
走吧
Let’s go, let’s go.
你得到后座去
You gotta get in the back.
你应该假装客人 -快走
It’s supposed to look like a fare. – Just go!
出租车司机不会在前排与客人唠嗑
Not like a cabbie with his homie ridin’ in the front.
你得到后座去
You gotta get in the back.
快走 -到后面去
Just go. – Get in the back.
不可能
It ain’t happenin’.
不去? -不去
No? – No.
妈的
Fuck it.
特拉维夫
Tel Aviv, Tel Aviv.
什么玩意
What?
特拉维夫
Tel Aviv, Tel Aviv.

Go! Go! Go!
特拉维夫?特拉维夫是什么鬼东西
Tel Aviv? What the fuck is Tel Aviv?

Oh.
查戈
Chacho.
不 我是卡斯蒂洛
No, it’s Castillo.
卡斯蒂洛警官
Agent Castillo.
挺无奈的吧
I know, It’s a bummer, right?
看看那些家伙
Look at those guys. Whoa!
我带你去巴哈马和我家人一起度假
I took you on vacation to the Bahamas with my family.
那次太棒了 我很喜欢
It was great. I loved it.
你个混♥蛋♥ 还去了亚特兰蒂斯
You fucking piece of shit! To the Atlantis!
对 但2009年你还在信用社开枪打了我搭档
Yeah, but in ’09, you shot my partner in a credit union.
他的名字是迈克尔·格莱德
His name was Michael Glade.
别动
Hey, keep still.
别紧张 都别开枪
Easy. Nobody shoot.
别动 查戈
Don’t move, Chacho!
我中弹了
I’m shot!
感觉真好
Oh, that felt so good!
妈的
Oh, shit!
我向上帝祈祷 说
I was praying to God, I was, like,
请给我一个开枪的理由 结果你就蹦过来了 兄弟
“Please give me a reason to shoot you.” And you came through, bro!
你搞什么鬼 居然向搭档开枪
What’s wrong with you? You shot your partner!
还有最后一个惊喜
Oh, there’s one last surprise.
即使你请我度假 你还是亏欠我了
I figured you still owe me, even after the vacation and everything.
看 你老婆
Look at this. Your wife.
混♥蛋♥
Motherfucker!
我要杀了你 查戈
I’m gonna kill you, Chacho!
我只是较为关注她而已 你却没有 兄弟
I just gave her the attention you didn’t, bro.
你只需抱她一下的
You should’ve cuddled. You should’ve cuddled, bro.
查戈 我要杀了你
Chacho, I’ll kill you!
警校 考试一:体能
警校 考试二:枪法
警校 考试三:擒拿
来吧
Here we go.
快点 娘炮们 打啊
Get at it, girls! Let’s go!
这是猫打架吗 上 娘炮们 赶紧
Are you cat fighting? Come on, girls! There you go. There you go.
凯尔 加油
Shoot, Kyle! Come on!
贝克 怎么回事
Baker, what the hell?
只是搏斗练习
It’s a grappling exercise!
我很抱歉 老兄 你没事吧
I’m so sorry. Dude, are you okay?
他伤了我的膝盖
He hit my bad knee.
我有过外伤 这是自然反应 接下来就按训练发招了
I’ve had some trauma, then I reacted, and my training took over.
我很抱歉 -什么训练
I’m so sorry. I’m sorry. – What training?
哪个该死的训练 -我没有进行任何训练
What goddamn training? – I don’t have any training.
离开垫子
Get off the mat.
打得好
Good punch.
警校 考试四:摩托控制
这些考试统统不及格
None of these aptitude scores
最低合格标准都没到
meet even the lowest standards for graduation.
事实上 大多数残疾学员
In fact, most of the disabled cadets
得分也比你高很多
scored much, much higher.
是吗 -没错 甚至是枪法
They did? – Yeah, even in marksmanship.
好吧 我不怀疑
Well, I don’t doubt that.
如今的残疾人都是神仙
Disabled folks are doing a ton these days.
你看那个无腿奥♥运♥选手
Look at that Olympic runner with no legs.
他甚至杀了他女朋友
He killed his girlfriend even.
这不算什么成就 但却令人印象深刻
Not that that’s an accomplishment, but still, it’s impressive
其暴♥力♥程度…
in its severity.
你的身体
And then there is your physical.
做过23次手术?
You’ve had 23 surgeries?
是的 脚部 脚踝
Yeah, I’ve had feet, ankles,
膝盖 肩膀
knees and shoulders.
我这里装了一段钛肱骨 很酷的
And I have a titanium humerus from here to here. It’s pretty cool.
那你感觉如何
So, how do you feel?
感觉很好 我在做药物养生
You know, I feel pretty darn good. I’m on a pharmaceutical regimen.
很有帮助
That helps a lot.
除了下雨的时候很难熬
Except for when it rains. Those days are pretty rough.
我打赌是的
Oh, I bet.
我想我不能住在西雅图
I don’t think I could live in Seattle.
乔恩 你为什么想成为加州巡警?
Jon, why do you wanna be CHP?
说实话 我妻子想要分居
Truth be told, my wife wants a separation.
一年前 我失去了比赛赞助
I lost my sponsors about a year ago
我很消沉
and I’ve been just wallowing.
显然她对我慢慢失去兴趣了
And she understandably has lost her attraction to me.
当我看她时 我能感觉得到
I can feel it when I look at her.
你没事吧 我不是故意的
Are you okay? I didn’t mean to be a bummer.
只是触发了…
It just triggered
我的共鸣 -对不起
some of my stuff. – I’m sorry.
我和我丈夫泰德也有同样的问题
I’ve got some of the same issues with my husband Ted.
听到这个消息我很抱歉 -非常痛苦
I’m so sorry to hear that. – It’s very painful.
这是凯伦 她是游泳教练
This is Karen. She’s a swim instructor.
哇 她很漂亮
Whoa! She’s very beautiful.
谢谢 他真的很帅
Thank you. He is really good-looking
他很帅
and he’s handsome.
你是一个非常幸运的人
You are a very lucky man.
谢谢 谢谢
Thank you. Thank you.
那么 加州巡警的身份对你有用吗 乔恩

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!