我等不及了
Can’t wait.
在这里行不通的
This ain’t never gonna work here.
去打包行李
Go pack your things.
我们要搬家
We’re moving.
(明尼苏达州,班森)
如果你不阻止我ue4d1
Now, if you don’t stop me…
我会一个人把它吃光光
…I am gonna eat this whole thing by myself, huh?
好吧,甜心
All right, sweetie.
听着,我们来做个约定
Listen, I’ll make a deal with you.
记得我们今天 看到的旋转木马吗?
Remember that merry-go-round that we saw today?
如果你不吃东西 就不能去搭,好吗?
You’re not gonna get a chance to ride it if you don’t eat something. Go ahead.
可是我不舒服
I don’t feel good.
甜心啊
Oh, sweetie.
来,我们走吧
Okay, come on. Let’s go, all right?
我抱你
I got you.
再等一下好吗,宝贝 买♥♥单?
Okay, just hold on, okay, sweetpea? Check, please.
大家不准动!
All right, nobody move.
-莎拉 -现在别吵我
– Hey, sara. – Not now.
她还好吗?
How is she?
她想一个人静一静
Well, she wants to be alone.
我们拿到她父亲 锁起来的东西,然后呢?
So we get what her dad locked away with that key. What do we do then?
你也看到 他们如何处理我们拍的影带
I mean, you saw what they did with the tape we made.
他们会湮灭一切
They’re gonna bury everything.
所以我们才留他在身边
That’s why we’re keeping him close to us.
他跟华府关系匪浅
He’s got a lot of connections in Washington.
我们去雪茄俱乐部 打开她父亲的箱子
So we get to this cigar club, open her dad’s box.
如果里面只有 一堆雪茄怎么办?
What if the only thing inside’s a bunch of stogies?
我们还是应该 走一趟去查清楚
I think it’s worth making the trip to find out.
-什么事? -卡洛琳
– Yes? – Caroline.
保罗,你在哪里?
Paul, where are you?
你说你会弥补我 我要确切知道那是什么意思
I need to know exactly what you meant when you said you’re gonna make this right.
-告诉我细节 -你在哪里?怎么那么吵?
– I need specifics. – Where are you? What’s that noise?
我在火车上 今天稍晚就会到芝加哥
I’m on a train. I’ll be in Chicago later today.
但我要知道细节
But I need to know some specifics.
柏劳和斯科菲尔德呢? 跟你在一起吗?
Where are Burrows and Scofield? Are they with you?
别管他们,我才是重点
Don’t worry about them, worry about me.
保罗,我的幕僚中 有很多职位还空着ue4d1
Paul, there are still positions in my administration that need to be filled,,,
包括幕僚长 我希望由你担任
,,, including chief of staff, I want that to be you,
等我到芝加哥 我们当面谈谈
When I get to Chicago, we’ll meet and we’ll talk.
钱全交出来
All of it.
我只带了买♥♥三明治的钱 我就坐在那里
Man, I just brought enough to get a sandwich. I was sitting right there.
如果你说谎ue4d1
If you’re lying…
我女儿生病了 我很想赶快离开
Look, my daughter is sick and I don’t wanna spend any more minutes in here.
相信我,我的钱都给你了
Trust me, that is all that I have.
你有多少钱,甜心?
What do you got, sweetheart?
有多少?
What do you got?
-你不想乖乖听话是吗? -别激动
– You don’t want to listen? – Hey. Hey, calm down, man.
-闭嘴! -好
– Shut up. – All right.
听我说,请你冷静一点
Listen to me. You’ve got to calm down.
你要什么我都可以帮你
I can help you get everything that you want.
但你不想伤害任何人,对吧?
But you don’t want to hurt anybody else, right?
别这样
Come on.
你听好
Look, listen. Hey.
你何不把门上锁 把休息的招牌翻过来
Why don’t you lock the door and turn the closed sign back…
大家就以为 餐厅关门了,好吗?
…so everybody thinks that this place is closed, all right?
然后让所有人远离窗户
And then we can get everybody away from the window.
没意见吧? 大家不要靠近窗户
Is that cool? Everybody’s away from the window.
大家移到餐厅另一头
Let’s move everybody on to this side of the room.
各位,过来这里 不要靠近窗户
Get on this side. Let’s move to this side of the room, away from the window.
各位过去 餐厅另一头,好吗?
Let’s get on this side of the room, okay?
餐厅这一边 你带我的女儿走,好吗?
This side of the room. Why don’t you take my daughter, okay?
带她到餐厅里面ue4d1 不会有事的
Take her on this side of the room so that everybody, everything is gonna be okay.
不会有事的
Everything is gonna be fine.
因为你不会 再伤害任何人,对吧?
Because you’re not gonna put your hand on another person, right?
好,一切都很好
Right. We’re all good.
满意吧?
You all good?
没事了,对吧?
We’re good, right?
-莎拉 -进来
– Hey, sara. – Come on in.
我刚才坐在这儿一直想
I’ve been sitting here, evaluating.
我在保释期间脱逃 现在正在逃亡
I jumped bail, I’m on the run…
我刚刚还企图杀人
…and I just tried to take a man’s life.
我没有吸毒
I’m not using.
这其实是一大成就
Which is actually quite an accomplishment.
但三个礼拜前 我还是个医生
But three weeks ago, I was a doctor.
你可以找回你的人生
You can get that back.
全部找回来
All of it.
你要有这种信念
You need to believe that.
你有这种信念吗?
You believe that?
你觉得你可以 找回你的人生?
You think you can get it all back?
我选择抱持信念
I choose to have faith.
因为失去信念 我就一无所有
Because without that, I have nothing.
这是唯一让我活下去的力量
It’s the only thing that’s keeping me going.
这样啊
Well.
我有两件事 给我力量活下去
I got two things keeping me going.
第一是我要替父亲报仇
The first is that I want the people who took my dad.
至于第二件事ue4d1
And actually the second…
讽刺地是 我应该还没有失去
…ironically, I probably wouldn’t even say if I hadn’t lost it.
不过ue4d1
But…
你应该知道ue4d1
…you should know that…
接下这工作后 他们给我的第一个警告
The first thing they tell you when you take the job is…
就是千万不要爱上犯人
…never to fall in love with an inmate.
怎么回事?
What’s going on?
路障
Roadblock.
林克,门锁住了
Linc, it’s locked.
你不能进来这里!
Hey, you can’t be in here.
-把路障撞开 -我办不到
– Run the roadblock. – Man, I can’t do that.
撞过去
Run it.
(动力/加速器)
停车!
Hey, hold them up!
(州警)
布拉德贝里克,调查局
Bradley Bellick, FBI.
布拉德贝里克,联邦调查局
Brad Bellick, Federal Bureau of Investigation.
布拉德贝里克,调查局
Brad Bellick, FBI.
特别探员布拉德贝里克 调查局
Special Agent Brad Bellick, FBI.
你好,我是调查局的 布拉德贝里克
Hi, there. I’m Brad Bellick with the FBI.
我是调查局探员 布拉德贝里克
I’m an agent with the FBI, Brad Bellick.
布拉德贝里克 我是调查局的
Brad Bellick. I’m with the Bureau.
布拉德贝里克 我是调查局的
Brad Bellick. I’m with the Bureau.
我能说的 都已经跟警♥察♥说过了
I already talked to the cops. Told them all I had to say.
我可不是地方小警♥察♥ 我是联邦探员
Yeah, well, I’m no local hayseed cop. I’m federal.
你要是说谎 我可不会放过你
And you’re not gonna get away with lying to me.
-我没有骗任何人 -真的吗?
– I didn’t lie to nobody. – Really?
他只是个游民 常在汉卡广场闲晃ue4d1
“He was just some homeless guy. Hangs around Hancock square…
跟大学生要零钱 他一直待在那里
…hitting up college kids for change. He’s down there all the time.
如果他不在 我也不知他在哪儿
If he’s not there, I don’t know where to find him.”
-这就是你的口供? -差不多
– That’s your statement? – Pretty much.
不过有个问题,查尔斯帕托西克 绰号♥疯仔,是个偏执狂
Well, you see the problem is, Charles “Haywire” Patoshik’s a paranoid…
他有人群恐惧症 他怕陌生人
…who suffers from fear of crowds, who’s terrified of strangers.
所以他一定会躲在偏僻的地方 低调地独自当怪人
If he’s anywhere, it’s the middle of nowhere, keeping to himself, being a weirdo.
-所以呢? -你想耍狠是吗?
– And? – And if you want to get tough…
不如我以妨碍办案 现在就逮捕你好吗?
…how about I arrest you right now for hindering a federal investigation?
他们会相信谁?
Who they gonna believe?
有十五年资历 和三次总统表扬的探员
An agent with 15 years on the force and three presidential citations…
还是有前科的低下阶层少女?
…or a piece of white trash with a juvie record?
我没有要求他动手
I didn’t ask him to do it.
但如果你还没发现 我爸的死我一点也不难过
But in case you haven’t noticed, I ain’t exactly broken up over my dad’s death.
你们为何 一定要找到帕托西克?
Why can’t you just leave this Patoshik guy alone?
他在哪里?
Where is he?
还是你想现在就被关起来?
Or do you want to get locked up right now?
-请说 -我有帕托西克的线索
– Yeah? – I got a lead on Patoshik.
在哪里?
Where?
我马上过去

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!