You remind me of myself when I was a young agent.
什么?
What?
我真希望这句话是种称赞
I wish I could take that as a compliment.
你做得非常好,卫勒
That’s some real fine work, Wheeler.
表现得很好
Good job, though.
千万别让人威胁你 做出不该做的事
Don’t you let anyone scare you into doing the wrong thing.
让我带你到案
Let me take you in.
你捅了什么漏子 我们都可以处理
Whatever mess you’re in, we can clean it up.
只有一种处理方法 只有一种
There’s only one way to clean this. One way.
你有访客
Hey, you got a visitor.
-是谁? -我不知道
– Yeah, who? – I don’t know.
我只接到命令来带你
I was just instructed to bring you.
在告诉我是谁之前 我哪儿都不去,懂吗?
Hey, look, I ain’t going nowhere until you tell me who it is I’m meeting, all right?
你们住手,听我说
You guys, just stop it. Listen to me for a second.
你只要出去看看就好
That’s all you gotta do, go out and check.
那家伙看起来很高大
Look, the guy’s kind of tall, okay?
至少可以帮这个忙吧?
It’s the least that you can do, huh?
-什么ue4d1? -爸爸
– What the? – Daddy.
天啊
Oh, my God.
过来
Come here.
爸爸好爱你
Daddy loves you so much.
是真的吗?
So is it real?
他说你可以出狱 而且我们不用再逃亡了
He says you’re gonna go free, that we don’t have to run anymore.
-怎么回事?他们ue4d1 -别紧张ue4d1
– I mean, what happened? What changed? – Hey, hey, hey.
你不用担心
Now, don’t you worry about it.
只要知道你的男人 有两把刷子
You just know that your man handles things.
对吧?没错
Ain’t that right? That’s right.
好吧,我不相信,但很好
Okay. I don’t believe it, but okay.
班哲明,我要跟你谈一下
Benjamin, if I could just have a quick word.
好ue4d1
Yeah. Hey…
你们到走廊那边等我,好吗?
Why don’t you go down the hall for just a quick second, okay?
-我马上过去 -好
– I’ll be right there. – Okay.
东西在这儿
Here it is.
新住址、新身份
New address, new identities.
检察官会和你保持联络 讨论你的证词
The prosecutor’s gonna be in touch to go over your testimony.
你只要在他指定的 时间、地点出现
So you just make sure you show up where he says and when he says.
好ue4d1
Yeah, okay, okay.
我是自♥由♥之身吧?
But I’m a free man, right?
自♥由♥之身
Free man.
等等,曼宏怎么办?
Oh, wait a minute. What about Mahone, you know?
我不想余生 都得小心翼翼过活
I don’t wanna be looking over my shoulder for the rest of my life.
曼宏的事由我担心 你只需担心别惹上麻烦
You let me worry about Mahone. You just worry about staying out of trouble.
绝对不会有问题的 相信我
Hey, you ain’t gonna have a problem with that. Trust me.
别搞砸了
Don’t screw it up.
还有多远?
How much further?
不远
Not far.
你该知道,莎拉是自愿的
You know, for what it’s worth, no one forced sara to do what she did.
只要你觉得心安理得就好
Whatever gets you through the night.
这话什么意思? 我又没有叫你利用她
What the hell does that mean? I didn’t ask you to use her.
事情没那么单纯
It’s not that simple.
-只要你觉得心安理得就好 -林克,知道什么让我很讶异吗?
– Whatever gets you through the night. – You know what amazes me, Linc?
你从不把事情放在心上 你从不在意
Nothing ever registers with you. Ever.
过了就算了,对吧?
It just rolls right off your back, doesn’t it?
我们毁了莎拉的人生 你却仿佛不痛不痒
We ruin sara’s life and it’s like you don’t even care.
-你这么认为? -我们在这儿,莎拉在监牢里
– Is that what you think? – We’re here, and sara’s back in prison.
-这公平吗? -当然不公平
– Does that seem fair? – None of it’s fair.
-别一付失去女友的样子 -不然谁是重点?
– Don’t make this about boy loses girl. – Who should it be about?
威莫兰?中间人?
Westmoreland? Tweener?
-罗杰? -不要再说了
– L. J? – Let me stop you there.
记得我引发暴♥动♥时 被杀死的狱警名字吗?
Remember the name of the guard murdered because of the riot I started?
-闭嘴,迈克 -你记得他的名字吗?
– Shut up. – Do you even remember his name?
-闭嘴 -你应该记得哩诺卡吧?
– Shut up. – Bet you remember Veronica’s, don’t you?
-不准再提到她的名字! -茶包呢?
– Mention her name again, I swear to God! – What about T-Bag?
他因为我们的关系 消遥法外!
He’s out there now because of us.
都是因为你和我!
You and me.
他取走的每一条性命 都要算在我们头上
Every life he takes, that’s blood on our hands.
都是为了什么?
And for what?
我并没有要你来救我
I didn’t ask you to do what you did.
他们要杀你,林克
They were gonna kill you, Linc.
也许你该让他们得逞!
Well, maybe you should’ve let them.
收回这句话
Take that back.
虽然莎拉的遭遇我很内疚 但她有选择的余地
As bad as I feel about sara, she had a choice.
哩诺卡没有选择余地
Veronica didn’t.
我听着她被杀,迈克
I listened to her die, Michael.
我听着她死去 我却无能为力
I listened to her die, and there was nothing I could do.
我救不了她
Nothing.
我们失去太多了
We’ve lost so much, man.
不能再失去彼此
We can’t afford to lose each other.
不能再失去了
We just can’t.
打算要出远门吗,亚历?
Going somewhere, Alex?
不知道,有吗?
I don’t know. Am I?
别这样 你知道我不喜欢事必躬亲
Come on. You know I don’t like to get my hands dirty.
当有充份原动力时 人能做出的行为真令人惊讶
It’s surprising the things a man will do when properly motivated.
这句话是你告诉我的吧?
Wasn’t it you who told me that?
我可以现在杀了你
You know, I would kill you right now…
只为得到一丝平静
…if I thought it would give me an ounce of peace.
什么事能给你平静?
And what would give you peace?
整个过程 我都设法保持冷静
I’ve been able to hold it together through all this…
因为原本还有出路可言
…because there was a light at the end of the tunnel.
有人生 在等我和我的家人
A life at the end of the tunnel for me, for my family.
现在呢?
And now what?
你有看到我儿子 我妻子的样子吗?
Do you see my son? Do you see my wife?
我得到什么? 你给了我什么?
What have I got? What have you given me?
如果我告诉你ue4d1
What if I was to tell you…
有办法找回那条出路呢?
…that there was something that could turn that light back on?
你会怎么说?
What would you say?
我会说那是跟你拖我下水时 一样的烂话,你这浑蛋
I’d say that’s the same offer you made when you dragged me into this.
瞧我得到什么 他们要把我公诸于世
And look where it’s got me now. They’re gonna drag me before the public.
他们要将我 像杀人犯一样起诉
They’re gonna prosecute me like some kind of murderer.
他们手上的实证 是你无法湮灭的
There’s evidence, really hard, tangible evidence that you can’t take away.
你说的对
You’re right.
但我可以帮你脱罪
But I can help you get away.
到了这节骨眼 你似乎别无选择
And at this point, I don’t think you’ve got any other options.
西奥多“茶包”包威 在墨西哥被逮捕
Theodore “T-Bag” Bagwell was apprehended in Mexico.
我猜猜,你要我杀了他
Oh, let me guess, you want him dead.

Oh, no.
我们的策略有点改变
There’s been a change in strategy.
我们要留他活口
We’re gonna need him alive.
这是一个真正的终点,亚历
I’m talking about a very real finish line here, Alex.
你一路走来,很辛苦
You’ve come so far.
我还要再走多久?
How much further would I have to go?
算你走运
Well, you’re lucky.
这次你只要去巴拿马
For this, you only have to go to Panama.
我正试图回想我们的人生 还有意义可言的时候
I’m trying to remember the last time our lives made any kind of sense.
妈过世之前 只有我们三人的时候
Before Mom died, when it was just the three of us.
她就在那里
Well, there she is.
你好,兰恩
Hello, Lang.
怎么回事? 有黑衣人在翻你的办公室
What’s going on? I mean, there’s suits here going through your office.
我待会儿再解释
I’ll explain later.
好吧
All right.
-看到传真了吗? -没有,怎么了?
– Did you get the fax? – No, why?
你查到什么?
What do you got?
克莉丝汀娜玫瑰的资料 你应该会有兴趣
Information on christina Rose you might find interesting,
斯科菲尔德抢银行前四个月
Looks like she was commissioned about four months…
看来他委任一位名叫 安帕罗瓦士奎的工人搭建这艘船
…before scofield robbed that bank by a builder in Panama named Amparo Vasquez.
该死的家伙
Son of a bitch.
它真美
She’s beautiful.
对,虽然它的能力有限ue4d1
Yeah, she’s not the real thing, but…
要去哪里,老弟?
so where to, man?
想去哪儿都行
Anywhere we want.
(克莉丝汀娜玫瑰号♥,巴拿马)

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!