我的命在你手里
My life is in your hands.
LJ和莎拉怎样了?
How’s LJ? how’s Sara?
她死了 迈克
She’s dead, Michael.
我骗了你
I lied to you.
索菲亚·鲁果
Sofia Lugo
我是詹姆斯·惠斯勒的女友
I’m James Whistler’s girlfriend.
我要你从这越狱 斯科菲尔德先生
You are breaking out of this prison, mr. Scofield,
并且带上我
And you’re taking me with you.
再过四天
Four more days.
我就会从这出去了
If I’m out of here by then,
我能行的
I can still do it.
在过去的两天内
There ve been two escape attempts
出现了两次试图越狱行为
In the past two days.
和索纳说再见吧 斯科菲尔德先生
Say good-bye to Sona, mr. Scofield.
到了 我们单独谈下
Right there. Leave us.
我的前任 艾斯伽米上校
My predecessor, colonel Escamilla,
工作干得不够好
Wasn’t an effective leader.
因此被替换了
He’s been replaced.
我是萨瓦拉狱官
I am general Zavala.
坐吧
Sit.
要喝水么?
A drink of water?
尊敬的狱官阁下 这次越狱事件
With all due respect, general, I had nothing to do
跟我无关
With what happened here today.
我的调查向来细致入微
I always conduct a thorough investigation,
但这里有太多的疑问要解决
And there are too many unanswered questions here.
我的任务就是去把这些都搞清楚
It is my job to find those answers.
如果你帮我 那我也会帮你
If you help me do my job, I’ll help you.
那架直升机
The helicopters.
不是你所能够弄到的
You alone couldn’t be responsible for that.
那直升机
You certainly weren’t
-应该与你无关 是吧? -是的
Flying a helicopter, were you? no.
-和谁有关? -我不知道
Who was? I don’t know.
-但你知道是谁派来的? -不知道
But you know who sent them. no.
我还是要建议
Again, be advised
你还是说实话的好
Telling the truth is in your best interest.
我说的就是实话
I am.
我们去走走
Let’s go for a walk.
我知道你内心的恐惧
I understand your fears,
但是巴拿马政♥府♥不允许这样的事发生
But the republic of panama cannot allow
如果你愿意说的话
This sort of activity. if you wish to talk,
现在正是时候
Now is the time.
我会的
I would
可我已经全说了
If there wasanything left
那我别无选择了
Then you give me no choice.
过来这边
This way.
情况不妙
This isn’t good.
他们要把他给蒸喽
They’re putting him in the hot box.
这会很不好受的
Things are gonna get much harder for you.
你无路可走
There’s no way to win.
只有合作
You must cooperate.
承认自己的行为
Confess to this escape
并且承担该受的惩罚
And face your punishment by law,
否则就等着更严重的后果
Or face a far greater punishment
在太阳下好好想想
In the panama sun.
你自己定夺吧
It’s up to you.
他完了
He’s done.
全完了
He’s finished.
希望我弟弟没事
I hope my brother’s all right.
很痛么?
Does it hurt?
没事
It’s fine.
我要去监狱那边
I’m gonna get to the prison.
我在候车室看到了新闻
I was watching the news in the waiting room.
他们确定了几具尸体的身份 但是
They identified a few bodies, but
不是他们
It wasn’t them.
到那就清楚了
I’ll find out when I get there.
你去么?
You want to come?
我不知道
I don’t, I don’t know.
在发生这么多事之后
After everything that’s happened,
我都不知道怎么办了
I don’t know what to think anymore.
有什么好多想的?
What more is there to think about?
詹姆斯 对任何事都有解释
James has an answer for everything,
但是没有一个解释有意义
And nothing ever makes sense.
你该停止问问题
You need to stop asking questions
而去看看事实
And just look at the facts.
我愿意相信他所说的一切
I wanted to believe everything he was saying,
而且我还是想要他出来
And I still want him to get out.
我也希望他能出来
I want him out as well.
相信我 我每天都在竭尽全力
Trust me, I’ve been working on this every single day.
林肯 对你所做的一切 我真的很感激
Lincoln, I really appreciate everything you have done.
你救了我的命
You saved my life.
你不必这样帮我的
You didn’t have to help me like that.
不 应该的
Yeah. I did.
上车
Get in the car.
快点
Come on
我到哪 你就到哪
Everywhere I go, there you are.
回家去 索菲亚
Go home, Sofia.
我很想开车冲出大门 阿历克斯
Part of me wanted to drive right past this gate, Alex.
你不该在这里
You don’t deserve to be here.
事实上 如果你考虑到所有的事 我是应得的
Actually, if you take all things into consideration I do.
谢谢
Thank you.
等下
Wait.
不用
Don’t.
我父亲在矿井里
My father worked in a mine
工作了30年
For 30 years,
每天去工作他都带上这
He took this into work with him every day.
保他平安 直至退休
Kept him safe till the day he retired.
之后他把这给了我
Then he gave it to me.
我不能收下
I can’t take this.
等你出来后再还我
Give it back when you get out.
保重 阿历克斯
Take care of yourself, Alex.

Yeah.
怎么 你没胆量自己亲自动手?
What? you ain’t got the guts to do it yourself?
听着 在我改变主意前 给我闭嘴
This is for you, so shut up before I change my mind.
昨天之后 你也许在怀疑
After yesterday, you may be doubting
我完成协议的能力
My ability to make good on our agreement.
但你们的命仍然还有用
I need to keep you motivated.
你有1分钟时间
You have one minute.
爸爸
Dad
LJ 谢天谢地 你还活着
LJ. LJ, thank you’re alive.
不 别做傻事了
No, forget about it.
你无能为力的
There’s nothing to do.
总会有些漏洞之类的
There’s always something
爸爸
Dad
这些家伙无处不在
These guys are thorough
他们处处跟踪你 相信我
They follow you everywhere. Trust me.
那婊♥子♥是个疯子 什么都干的出
There’s nothing that bitch is crazy.
他割了莎拉的头
She cut Sara’s head off.
她不能把这事办砸了 当时我在场
She cannot lost that offer. I was there.
我虽被蒙了眼 但是我听到了
I clozed my eyes but I heard.
听我说
Listen to me.
我不会失去你的 知道吗?
I could not let that happen without you, all right?
下次你看到我
The next time you see me,
一定要注意看着我
Don’take your eyes off me.
我会告诉你怎么做
I’ll tell you what to do.
知道么?
All right?
时间到了
Minute’s up.
你叔叔和我
Me and your uncle,
我们知道怎么做
We know what we’re doing.
我们会救你出来
We’re gonna get you out of this.
我爱你
I love you.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!