Take it from me.
永远不要相信任何人
Never trust anyone.
等 等下
W-Wait.
这太厉害了
That’s amazing.
你真厉害
You’re good.
Kitty 我一直在想
Kitty, I’ve been thinking.
呃 想什么?
Ugh, thinking about what?
我漂亮的胡子
My beautiful beard.
这是非常尊贵的 无可非议
It is very distinguished, yes,
但这确实遮挡住了我那张 英俊的脸蛋
but it does deprive the world a good look at, uh, the face.
所以 如果这能让你开心 我可以被说服剪掉它…
So, if it will make you happy, I could be convinced to…
我已经习惯了 -等等,什么?
I’ve gotten used to it. -Wait, what?
你的胡子 留着吧
The beard– keep it.
呃 你看 呃…
Uh, well, you see, uh…
Kitty 求你了 把这发痒的东西拿掉!
Kitty, please, get this itchy thing off of me!
我脸上就像发烧一样!
It’s like a fever on my face!
等一等 伟大的靴猫在寻求帮助吗
Hold on. Is the great Puss in Boots asking for help?
是的,帮助 你是对的
Sí, help. You were right.
胡子好恶心 -还有呢
The beard is disgusting. -And?
就像一只负鼠死在我的脸上
And it’s like a possum crawled on my face.
还有呢
And?
丑死的
And died of shame.
好了 好了 负鼠脸
Okay, okay, possum face.
我不会逼你乞求
I won’t make you beg.
噢!
Ow!
嘿 慢点 啊
Hey, slow down. Oh!
顺着纹理走
Go with the grain.
你得顺着纹理走
You got to go with the grain.
我知道我在做什么 -嘿!
I know what I’m doing. -Hey!
我可是用刀大♥师♥ 对吧佩罗
I’m a master of the blade. Right, Perrito?
什么?有什么好笑的
What? What? What’s funny?
这不该有什么好笑的 -嘘 安静点
Nothing should be funny. -Shh. Quieto.
好啦 这就是我记忆中那张英俊的脸
Ah, there’s that handsome face I remember.
那张我许久没见的…
The face I haven’t seen since…
嘿! -从圣科洛马之后就没见的脸
Hey! -…Santa Coloma.
啊 对 圣科洛马
Ah, yes. Santa Coloma.
你是自作自受
You had it coming.
拿去 你可以用我的小猫刀
Here. You can have my gatito blade.
谢谢?
Thank you.
起码比棍子强多了
Better than a stick.
永别了 棍子剑
Vaya con Dios, stick sword.
佩罗 你在干什么
Perro, what are you doing?
佩罗
Perro.
那只疯狗去哪儿了?
Where did that crazy dog go?
我想你喜欢他
I think you like him.
不不 我不喜欢
No. No, I don’t.
我觉得你准备好给他取名字了
I think you’re ready to name him.
不 我只是需要他的捷径来实现我的愿望
No, I just need his easy path to get my wish.
我想你说的是 我的愿望
You mean my wish.
我想你说的是 我的愿望!
JACK HORNER: You mean my wish!
对不起
Sorry.
面包师军团 -放了他
The Baker’s Dozen. -Let him go.
不 说不好 我可能会留下他
Oh, I don’t know. I might keep him.
你想吃小点心吗
Would you like a treat?
这奶奶包真不错 小杰克
Nice granny bag, Little Jack.
这不是奶奶包
It’s not a granny bag.
这是一个魔法奶奶包
It is a magic nanny bag.
现在 把地图给我
Now, make with the map,
否则我就让你看看 独角兽的角能做什么
or we’ll see what the unicorn horn really does.
你不会是要射杀一只小狗吧 杰克?
Y-Y-You’re not gonna shoot a puppy, are you, Jack?
对啊 朝他的脸 怎么了
Yeah, in the face. Why?
什…
What the…
把地图给我们 否则…
Give us the map, or else
我就宰了这个面包师 -没错
the baker man gets it. -Yeah!
地图又不在我这 小怪胎
I don’t even have the map, Little Bo Creep.
别再用我的人扔我了!
Stop throwing my men at me!
快过来!
Come here!
地图在靴猫那
Puss in Boots has the map!
我们去抓他
Let’s get him!
我有个计划
I’ve got a plan.
第一个救到狗的 就能许愿
First one to the dog gets the wish!
什么?
What?
哦 拜托
Oh, come on!
稳住
Steady.

Whoa!
什么?
What?
原来是这么用的 酷啊
So that’s what they do. Cool.
不!这不酷
No! Not cool.
啊 你射中我了
Ah, you shot me.
啊 瞄准器不太好使
Ah, the sight’s off.
我抓住他了 霍纳先生 -我的错
I got him, Mr. Horner! -My bad.
哦,不
Oh, no.
Puss 等等
Puss, wait!
佩罗
Perro.
谢谢你的地图 柔爪
Thanks for the map, Softpaws.
不 不! -不!
No, no, no! -No!
你刚刚被三熊犯罪家族打劫了
Oi! You’ve just been crimed by the Three Bears Crime Family.
耶 -再见 你们这些笨蛋
Yeah! -So long, you plonkers!
我要把你们做成地毯!
Los voy hacer a todos alfombras de baño!
Puss 你在哪里?
Puss, where are you?
Puss Puss?
Puss? Puss?
Puss!
Puss!
Puss
Puss.
你怎么了?
What’s wrong?
谢谢你 佩罗
Thank you, Perrito.
你这是怎么了
What’s going on with you, Puss?
我…
I…
我只剩下最后的一条命了
I am down to my last life.
所以 我…
And, uh, I…
我很害怕
I am afraid.
害怕是正常的
Well, it’s okay to be afraid.
不 穿靴子的猫不该感到害怕
No, not for Puss in Boots.
我本该是个无所畏惧的英雄
I-I’m supposed to be a fearless hero.
一个传奇
A legend.
但如果没有那么多条命 我就什么都不是
But without lives to spare, I am nothing.
我需要那个愿望 来拿回我的人生
I need that wish to get my lives back.
你应该告诉Kitty
You should tell Kitty.
她会理解的… -不 不
She would understa… -No, no, no, no.
她不能听到这件事
She cannot hear of this.

Okay.
那个白♥痴♥和他的狗上哪去了
Adónde fueron ese idiota y su perro?
Kitty再也不会相信我了
Kitty will never trust me again.
自从圣科洛马那件事之后
Not after Santa Coloma.
但那只是一起糟糕的抢劫
But that’s just one bad heist.
圣科洛马那次不是抢劫 佩罗
Santa Coloma wasn’t a heist, Perrito.
那是一座教堂 有牧师和客人
It was a church, with a priest and guests.
还有Kitty
And Kitty.
除了我
Everything but me.
我当时也逃走了
I ran away then, too.

Oh. Oh.
哦!
Oh!
你在婚礼上 把她一个人留在牧师坛前?
You left her at the altar?
这是错的 我明白
It was wrong. I know.
我很惭愧
I am ashamed.
我只是希望我没把她伤得那么重
I just wish I hadn’t hurt her so badly.
我对那天的事很后悔
I regret that day.
也许 你该把这话告诉Kitty
So, maybe you should tell that to Kitty.
这可能会让你好受点
Might make you feel better.
也会让她感觉好点
Might make her feel better, too.
Puss 佩罗
Puss! Dog!
哦 你们在这儿

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!