星光闪耀 星光炫彩
Star light, star bright,
唯此星辰 耀我夜籁
first star I see tonight,
许我所想 祈我所愿
I wish I may, I wish I might
此夜吾将 心愿实现
have this wish I wish tonight.
(这是一个童话故事…)
很久很久以前
Once upon a time,
一颗许愿星从天而降
a Wishing Starfell from the sky.
炙烤着大地 万木焦灼
Scorching a great woods black.
黑暗森林就此诞生了
The Dark Forest was born,
许愿星就藏在黑暗森林中♥央♥
the Wishing Star hiddenat its center,
孕育着新的广袤生命
filling it with new life,
它还封藏着一个愿望
and the legend of a single wish locked away in the star,
静待许愿者的到来
waiting to be granted.
穿靴子的猫:最后的愿望
靴猫!
Puss in Boots!
靴猫!靴猫!
Puss in Boots! Puss in Boots!
欢迎来到我的盛会!
Welcome to my fiesta!
不必客气 一切自便
Make yourselves at home, yeah.
来吧各位 吃好
Come on, eat.
喝好
Drink up.
朋友们
Hey! Hola, amigo.
很高兴再次见到你们
Good to see you again.
爸爸 他踩了我的脸!
Papa, he stepped on my face!
我们再也不洗脸了!
And we will never wash it again.
科洛多瓦的人♥民♥们
People of Cordova…
呃 是德尔玛
It’s Del Mar.
德尔玛的人♥民♥们
People of Del Mar…
接受我金光闪闪的馈赠吧
accept this golden gift from Puss in Boots.
唱首歌♥吧!
Play a song!
不不不 我不会唱
No, no, no. I couldn’t.
唱吧Puss 唱一个
Sing, Puss, sing!
哎呀 这不太好吧
Nah, I couldn’t possibly…
♪谁是你最喜欢的无畏英雄?
♪ Who is your favorite fearless hero? ♪
♪谁是你最喜欢的
♪ Who is your favorite ♪
♪无畏英雄?
♪ Fearless hero? ♪
♪是谁准备好卷入麻烦
♪ Who’s brave and ready for trouble? ♪
♪是你!是你!
♪ You are, you are ♪
♪是谁谦逊得令人难以置信
♪ Who’s sound believably humble? ♪
♪是你!是你!
♪ You are, you are ♪
♪谁是你最喜欢的无畏英雄?
♪ Who is your favorite fearless hero? ♪
♪谁是你最喜欢的
♪ Who is your favorite ♪
♪无畏英雄
♪ Fearless hero? ♪…
♪谁是掷骰子的神童
♪ Who’s the gato who rolls the dice ♪
♪用自己的生命做赌注
♪ And gambles with his life? ♪
♪谁是刀锋下的幸存者
♪ Who’s never been touched by a blade? ♪
♪穿靴子的猫从不感到畏惧
♪ Puss in Boots is never afraid ♪
♪谁是你最喜欢的无畏英雄?
♪ Who is your favoritefearless hero? ♪
♪谁是你最喜欢的
♪ Who is your favorite ♪
♪无畏英雄
♪ Fearless hero? ♪
我的衣服!
My clothes.
我的假发!
My wig.
我的肖像!
My portrait!
嘿 州长大人
Hey, Governor.
呃 稍等我一下
Uh, one second.
法外狂徒 穿靴子的猫!
The outlaw, Puss in Boots.
(通缉 穿靴子的猫 死活不论)
欢迎!我的家就是你的家
Welcome! Mi casa es su casa.
不 你的“家”本来就是我的家!
No, su casa es mi casa.
逮捕这些肮脏的农夫
Arrest these filthy peasants
然后把靴猫的脑袋给我取来!
and bring me the head of Puss in Boots!
嘿!这可是个派对!
Hey! This is a party!
音乐怎么能停
Where is the music?
♪他是正义的利刃 剑指邪恶
♪ He’s the blade of justice,stands up against evil ♪
♪为人♥民♥而战
♪ Fighting for the people ♪
♪并且英俊潇洒
♪ And he’s very good-looking ♪
♪谁是你最喜欢的无畏英雄?
♪ Who is your favorite fearless hero? ♪
♪谁是你最喜欢的
♪ Who is your favorite ♪
♪无畏英雄
♪ Fearless hero? ♪
♪穿靴子的猫
♪ Puss in Boots ♪
♪穿靴子的猫
♪ Puss in Boots ♪
穿靴子的猫一向能从刀锋下脱身
Puss in Boots has never been touched by a blade.
♪一向能脱身 -但你呢
♪ Never been touched ♪-But you?
扒了那只猫的皮!
Skin that cat!
州长大人 来点喜庆的吧
Governor, lighten up.
愚蠢的守卫 狗狗堆对猫咪不起作用
Silly guards,dog piles don’t work on cats.
我滴个喵啊
Holy frijoles.
你吵醒了德尔玛沉睡的巨人
You awoke the sleeping giant of Del Mar!
欧耶 我在飞
Whee! I’m flying!
不 你这不是在飞
No, you are not flying.
我会救你的
I will save you!
也救救我吧
Save me, too!
呃 如果我顺手的话
If it’s convenient.
你 把我发射出去
You, launch me.
其他人 接着奏乐接着舞
And the rest of you,play double time.
♪谁是你最喜欢的无畏英雄?
♪ Who is your favorite fearless hero? ♪
♪谁是你最喜欢的
♪ Who is your favorite ♪
♪无畏英雄
♪ Fearless hero? ♪
♪谁是你最喜欢的无畏英雄?
♪ Who is your favorite fearless hero? ♪
♪谁是你最喜欢的
♪ Who is your favorite ♪
♪无畏英雄
♪ Fearless hero? ♪
十指连心剑!
Spanish Splinter.
谢谢
Gracias.
够胆的话 就畏惧我
Fear me, if you dare.
喂 大巨人
Hey, giant!
向穿靴子的猫…
Pray for mercy from…
祈求宽恕吧
Puss in Boots!
你想看点厉害的东西吗
Hey, you want to see something cool?
谢谢 德尔玛
Gracias, Del Mar.
你们表现很棒
You have been great!
回去路上小心
Get home safely.
晚安 -靴猫!
Good night.- Puss in Boots!
靴猫!靴猫!
Puss in Boots! Puss in Boots!Puss in Boots…
你们还在这啊
You’re still here?
好吧 好吧
Okay, okay.
再来一首
One more number.
下一首叫作 “传奇永不落-”…
I call this one”The Legend Will Never Die…”
靴猫
Puss in Boots!
Puss 醒醒
Puss? Puss.
靴猫
Puss in Boots.
我 我这是在哪
Uh, where am I?
别担心 你会得到很好的照顾
Not to worry.You’re in good hands.
我的照顾!
My hands!
我是这村子的医生
I am the village doctor.
也是村里的理发师、兽医
I am also the village barber,veterinarian,
牙医和巫师
dentist and witchfinder.
以我的专业看法 你需要洗个澡
And in my professional opinion,you need a wash,
吹一吹 再修剪一下后腿的毛发
a blowout and a little trimaround the hindquarters.
这是我作为理发师的意见
That’s my professionalbarber opinion.
但作为医生
But, putting on my doctor’s hat,
我认为你需要进行一些检查
I think we need to run a few tests.
首先 膝跳反射
All right. Reflexes.
像猫一样
Catlike.
再量个体温
Temperature.
抬起你的尾巴 放松
Now lift your tail and relax.
相信我 我很好
Trust me, I run hot. Yep.
那么 想试试最新的现代医疗技术吗
Then how about the latestin modern medical technology?
水蛭
Leeches!
可以吸出邪恶的体液
To draw out the evil humors.
随你吧 我可得多来点
Suit yourself. More for me.
听着 医生
Uh, listen, Doctor.
谢谢你的帮助 但我现在感觉很好
Thanks for everything, you know,but I am feeling great.
身强力壮 像头牛一样 看到了吗

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!